PDA

View Full Version : its good when you dont actually like anybody

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:03 PM
since sunshine left there isnt one hm that i actually really really like, i think its better this way because you just care about entertainment and not about anybody in particular, example... if shabby has been really nasty to sunshine i would want her out but because sunshine isnt there it doesnt matter who shabby is nasty too even though she has gone now lol its hard to explain :conf:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I don't like any of them

Jords
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I know what you mean Simon, I was pretty obsessed with Sunshine, Im loving Ben inparticular at the moment but not on the same paar as I supported her.

serensilver
I dunno ive always liked a housemate i usually like wuite a few but this series i only really like ( enough to vote to win at this stage) John james and josie, maybe caiomhe

Visage
.............but what if someone grows on you?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
if corin started to argue more i would like her. its wierd because i normally like the really bitchy hms ie makosi charley bea etc but this year my fave was sunshine lol

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Simonsays... is your name actually Simon?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM
no i just couldnt think of a username when i joined an i has the tv on in the background idk what tv show it was but they were playing simonsays lolage

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Hahaha you're crazy :D

But yeah, back to the thread :) I can't empathise with that, I've always had a favourite at some point or other, I like having someone to support :)

Visage
07-07-2010, 11:15 PM
if corin started to argue more i would like her. its wierd because i normally like the really bitchy hms ie makosi charley bea etc

Does Caoimhe not fit into that role?

Slightly perhaps ?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
SimonSays is a good forum name.
As is Mr XcX lol.
Are you a music person Music Man

stonedape
07-07-2010, 11:18 PM
I like being neutral on as many HMs as possible, it does make your analysis more honest. Some HMs make it impossible, though. Those are the good ones.

Visage
07-07-2010, 11:18 PM
But yeah, back to the thread :) I can't empathise with that, I've always had a favourite at some point or other, I like having someone to support :)

Yes, that's how I view it every year, it's like being a bit disloyal.

If a fave of mine does go, I pick a new fave.

What else can I do? Start a load of silly abusive posts and threads that my fave was kicked out of the show because it's all a fix!

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I know what you mean Simon, I was pretty obsessed with Sunshine, Im loving Ben inparticular at the moment but not on the same paar as I supported her.

how many times will you be voting john out???????? :joker:

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
SimonSays is a good forum name.
As is Mr XcX lol.
Are you a music person Music Man

I am a musician, yes :D

setanta
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
I've always tried to maintain a neutral position when it comes to the show, trying very hard not to have a favourite, which has been very easy to do over the last few years!

starry
07-07-2010, 11:48 PM
since sunshine left there isnt one hm that i actually really really like, i think its better this way because you just care about entertainment and not about anybody in particular, example... if shabby has been really nasty to sunshine i would want her out but because sunshine isnt there it doesnt matter who shabby is nasty too even though she has gone now lol its hard to explain :conf:

I couldn't disagree more, I have to like someone on the show otherwise I find it hard to watch. I'm just waiting for the new HMs now.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Only HM i like at moment is Ben cos is a comedy legend

the rest I judge on the situation they in

eg I supported Sunshine at start when she being bitched about and during crispgate, but didnt support her after vaginagate

Colbert-Bump
08-07-2010, 02:41 AM
I agree with the OP, now I can sit back and watch them all destroy each other.

arsenalforever
08-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Ben's been the best thing in BB1
everyone else are meh