PDA

View Full Version : Ben make your mind up!

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
One minute he wants Nathan to go, the next he's changed his mind to John James:rolleyes:.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 11:25 PM
One minute he wants Nathan to go, the next he's changed his mind to John James:rolleyes:.

probably because JJ keeps having snidey digs at him,he KNOWS JJ goes for him he as much said today,it's very noticable unless you are a JJ fan.plus nathan did say yesterday that dave and ben were great together like he had just realised and they were good fun

smudgie
08-07-2010, 09:20 AM
:joker::joker: I know exactly how he feels. Toss of a coin at the moment for me. Be bored by Nathan's constant sweraring or irritated by JJ's constant arguing.:conf:

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:23 AM
He never said he wanted Nathan to go... the guy who made the thread is just looking for votes for Nathan off Ben fans.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:24 AM
:joker::joker: I know exactly how he feels. Toss of a coin at the moment for me. Be bored by Nathan's constant sweraring or irritated by JJ's constant arguing.:conf:

Nathan has more to offer :D he's out of the kitchen now and he's just looking for a laugh.

smudgie
08-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Nathan has more to offer :D he's out of the kitchen now and he's just looking for a laugh.

I think Nathan had a poor start due to his being ill. Maybe he deserves the chance to show us what he has to offer. I think I could well be on the way to making my mind up.:banana:

Livia
08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Why is everyone so preoccupied with Ben and what he thinks? Why isn't there a thread on who Josie, or Corin want to go?

fingers
08-07-2010, 09:48 AM

Looking for a laugh!? that's a laugh! It is for the HL show, remember it's Friday tomorrow! :dance:

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I think Nathan had a poor start due to his being ill. Maybe he deserves the chance to show us what he has to offer. I think I could well be on the way to making my mind up.:banana:

True :D the odds aren't on Nat's side but the bookies have been wrong twice already this series. I think they're overrating JJ's chances of staying as well, as Nathan's been rather quiet I can't see many people wanting to pick up the phone and dial his number.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Looking for a laugh!? that's a laugh! It is for the HL show, remember it's Friday tomorrow! :dance:

Eh what are you talking about... he's been like it ever since Shabby went.

fingers
08-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Eh what are you talking about... he's been like it ever since Shabby went.

He's still scratching his bollocks, cooking and then lying in bed.:joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:52 AM

Ben is ever the politician, his choices will change according to his current needs.

He would see absolutely anyone out of that door if it benefitted him personally. he has no friends, just people to be used.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:58 AM
He's still scratching his bollocks, cooking and then lying in bed.:joker:

Whenever I've seen him the past couple of days he's been messing about with Dave...

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Whenever I've seen him the past couple of days he's been messing about with Dave...

Maybe St. Dave is into stinky fingers.

Stacey.
08-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I know! These little things about him annoy me.

Angus
08-07-2010, 04:17 PM

I've got that exact same dilemma - ideally I'd like them both to go.

Zippy
08-07-2010, 04:22 PM
I think Ben is just torn between who it wants to go.

Nathan will go because he just hasn't been shown much on the HL show. Plus when he has been shown its not been very flattering.

Josy
08-07-2010, 04:25 PM
He never said he wanted Nathan to go... the guy who made the thread is just looking for votes for Nathan off Ben fans.

He did say he wanted Nathan to go Chels, i heard him say it on the live feed i also heard him say the same day he wanted JJ to go.