PDA

View Full Version : The bedroom banter

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
It's well good to watch on LF. Much better than the twaddle they show in the HL's :sleep:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:38 PM
It's well good to watch on LF. Much better than the twaddle they show in the HL's :sleep:

lol I was having this conversatin today... the LF has been sooo much better then the so called 'HLs' this season.

Visage
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM
I love the bedroom banter, it's such an important part of Big Brother, they should use this more in the highlight shows.

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Josie floored Dave a few mins ago lol It's just good to see them having a laugh all together and not in different parts of the house bitching. And yeah, LF is 10X better than the HL shows.

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Haha Ben and Corin

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Agreed Joe, they miss it nearly all out on the HLs.

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:03 AM

I am glad Shabby is out you know. They all seem to gel better now, and just couldn't imgaine her being in there. She definitely brought the mood of the house down.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I love the bedroom banter, it's such an important part of Big Brother, they should use this more in the highlight shows.

they don't because it's too random and flowing to control and edit to what BB wants to portay.

so much of the funniest stuff is lost though :/

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:07 AM
I am glad Shabby is out you know. They all seem to gel better now, and just couldn't imgaine her being in there. She definitely brought the mood of the house down.

I miss Shabby. :(
I understand what you mean though, she had a big personality which had a big impact on the house. Nathan is growing on me a bit tbh.

InOne
they don't because it's too random and flowing to control and edit to what BB wants to portay.

so much of the funniest stuff is lost though :/

Yep, in like the last 5 mins of the HL's show, it magically skips to them all in bed.

vesavius

lol Jords, nothing personal, I like your posts even when I dont agree with them etc, but your avatar with Shunny and that plate on her head...

I hated her stupid bows and stuff so much lol.. brings back terrible terrible memories :joker:

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:08 AM
I miss Shabby. :(
I understand what you mean though, she had a big personality which had a big impact on the house. Nathan is growing on me a bit tbh.

Most of the Nathan haters only see the HL's I'm guessing. He actually gets on with them all really well. Obviously not cameltoe, but shes no big loss :hugesmile:

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:09 AM
lol Jords, nothing personal, I like your posts even when I dont agree with them etc, but your avatar with Shunny and that plate on her head...

I hated her stupid bows and stuff so much lol.. brings back terrible terrible memories :joker:

Why thank you, likewise. :hugesmile:

Sunshine looks stunning in my avvie though. :nono:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Why thank you, likewise. :hugesmile:

Sunshine looks stunning in my avvie though. :nono:

she actually does look pretty, if I put my hand over the left side of her picture when I look... :hugesmile: