PDA

View Full Version : Creepy parasite that is Keeva.

Deliverance
07-07-2010, 11:45 PM
She is creeping around the house looking for people to agree with her gossipy attitude against others. She is a creepy nasty woman looking for support.

Get lost KeeVa you are a horrible little mean girl who needs to go. I hope JJ stays to put you in your place. Nathan does not deserve to go in your place as though.

Keeva is a born creep, she should have went over 'Sunshine' but 'Shabby' saved her and left in the meantime due to your parasitic behaviour. In effect KeeVa ruined Shabby and sunshine in one blow.

She is a little creep that survives from day to day like a parasite. KeeVa is a parasite in this show, she should have gone from day one.

Unfortunately she had now hooked onto JJ and Josie as nice people to bring them down as she brought Shabby down as well.

Keeva should go this week but she will unfortunately survive for another week of gossip and stupidity. Frankly she makes me ashamed to be Irish.

alc09
07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Great post, she won't be in there for long.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:58 PM
She really is a nasty minge teasing little trollop...

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 12:01 AM
She just is that. she had no saving grace, her nature is pure nasty and self serving as an individual. How she has survived so far is an injustice to the public.

eye sea
08-07-2010, 06:07 AM
She is creepy, you're right.

jjj2
08-07-2010, 06:23 AM
She is creeping around the house looking for people to agree with her gossipy attitude against others. She is a creepy nasty woman looking for support.

Get lost KeeVa you are a horrible little mean girl who needs to go. I hope JJ stays to put you in your place. Nathan does not deserve to go in your place as though.

Keeva is a born creep, she should have went over 'Sunshine' but 'Shabby' saved her and left in the meantime due to your parasitic behaviour. In effect KeeVa ruined Shabby and sunshine in one blow.

She is a little creep that survives from day to day like a parasite. KeeVa is a parasite in this show, she should have gone from day one.

Unfortunately she had now hooked onto JJ and Josie as nice people to bring them down as she brought Shabby down as well.

Keeva should go this week but she will unfortunately survive for another week of gossip and stupidity. Frankly she makes me ashamed to be Irish.

I am ashamed your Irish to

terryrow
08-07-2010, 07:28 AM

if jj hadnt thrown the task keeva would be out this week, he is a prick.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 08:08 AM

do you mean YOU'RE and TOO?

I can be smart arse as well :tongue:

xbrokenwingsx
08-07-2010, 08:14 AM
gosh this is all boring now keeva this and that? who you going move onto when she gos! :sleep:

starry
08-07-2010, 08:31 AM
All she's had is the showmance, and it was obvious she was never interested. Even bitching she isn't entertaining.

Big Brother Fan
08-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Starry, do you comment on every Caoimhe hate thread? I'm surprised you didn't mention her being jealous of Sunshine :joker:

starry
08-07-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm surprised you didn't mention her being jealous of Sunshine :joker:

That's so obvious I don't even have to mention it. :)

Julie10
08-07-2010, 10:10 AM

lol!

Caoihme is nothing but a :cloud:

johnx
08-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Caoimhe buzzed off the atention that Shabby lavished on her-truth is the Shabster would'nt have given her the time of day if she did'nt have a good pair of lungs.She's comin across all high and mighty when all she's done so far is smoke,bitch and talk filth with a horny admirer who was just after a fumble.