PDA

View Full Version : Gosh, it's difficult this week!

Rachelll
08-07-2010, 12:09 AM
People have changed their perception on people this week so much! But, I'm struggling on who we should evict? Leaning towards, Nathan, because JJ will most likely be up next week if he stays. Saying that, Nathan will too. JJ annoyed the hell out of me to begin me, but I kinda like him now. However, some of the JJ fans annoy me and I feel like shutting them up for good. What do you think?

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:12 AM
We are seeing more of Nathan, and he doesnt seem that bad, JJ on the other hand really grates me - get him out!

Lex
08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
People have changed their perception on people this week so much! But, I'm struggling on who we should evict? Leaning towards, Nathan, because JJ will most likely be up next week if he stays. Saying that, Nathan will too. JJ annoyed the hell out of me to begin me, but I kinda like him now. However, some of the JJ fans annoy me and I feel like shutting them up for good. What do you think?

There's nothing difficult about it Rach!....Get shot of the Aussie Snide!:dance:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:37 AM

Nathan is gone :/

billy123
08-07-2010, 12:38 AM
id like jj to go.

Mystic Mock
08-07-2010, 01:45 AM
i dont mind who goes out of the two but if i had to pick then jj would have to go for me.

Shiloh
08-07-2010, 01:47 AM
I want JJ to go.. though I don't really mind actually.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 01:55 AM
I want them both to stay and that bitch quaver out

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:52 AM
I think John James has a good heart and more to offer. Nathan had nothing to offer in the first place and is a generally unpleasant person.

Patrick
08-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Nathan is gone :/

He is so boring people don't even vote for him.
So he's not gone, how do you know that exactly?

Just like Sunshine was gone in Week 1 eh? Just like Caoimhe was gone in Week 3?

Yeah.
You never know with this series.

JJ Fans and Shabby Fans vote at least once to evict Nathan!

Patrick
08-07-2010, 03:07 AM
I think John James has a good heart and more to offer. Nathan had nothing to offer in the first place and is a generally unpleasant person.

Well said.

*mazedsalv**
08-07-2010, 07:54 AM
If you vote out JJ then its your fault for killing the show.... we will have a Nathan, Ife, Steve, Corin and Caoimhe final... oh joy.

xbrokenwingsx
08-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Get Nathan out i hate him his voice and those fu**ing shorts he keeps on wearing! He is just one of those people that really whines me up get him out!!!!!

Patricia4
08-07-2010, 08:05 AM
I want JJ to go he was my favorite at first but him and Josie are like kids.

Peter Plunker
08-07-2010, 08:09 AM
"It's not what's underneath but what you do that defines you. "

JJ out.

Chels
08-07-2010, 08:37 AM
I don't get all this "JJ is entertaining" ****. He's not, he's so one dimensional, bitchy and fake. At least we're seeing more of Nathan now and he's not a bad lad, you could really be evicting a good housemate.

So JJ out.

smudgie
08-07-2010, 09:00 AM
:conf: I am dithering here as well. I think I would prefer JJ to go, his constant moods and fakeness get on my nerves. Nathan is not a bad lad at heart but it is all that swearing and his kitchen/shopping control that I cannot abide.

Livia
08-07-2010, 09:00 AM
I do think Nathan was right to put skanky Shabby in her place the other day, she needed someone to stand up to her. I get the feeling that doesn't happen often. However, I want Nathan to go. I'm not a fan of JJ, but I want thim to stay so I can see what happens to his "close bond" with Josie when they put some more girls in.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:04 AM
JJ has more to offer for the show, Nathan has been boring since day one, and why are people saying hes coming out of his shell lately? Hes done bugger all apart from having not a very intresting argument with shaaby, which was not even that good.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:11 AM
JJ has more to offer for the show, Nathan has been boring since day one, and why are people saying hes coming out of his shell lately? Hes done bugger all apart from having not a very intresting argument with shaaby, which was not even that good.

What does JJ have to offer? Nothing, he's shown us everything now. And while Nathan is actually starting to enjoy himself now Scabby's gone I think he deserves a fair crack of the whip and the chance to prove himself, he can't do that in 2 days. JJ and Josie's little fauxmance is going to hog the HLs if he stays in, how ****.

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Nathan bores me to tears to be honest! I don't dislike him but would not really notice if he wasn't there (plus it would liven up the food/cooking arguments that we don't seem to be seeing as much this year)
JJ, in my opinion is a far more interesting character to watch and I really hope he stays on Friday (plus I want to see if anything happens between him and Josie!) :)

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Nathan bores me to tears to be honest! I don't dislike him but would not really notice if he wasn't there (plus it would liven up the food/cooking arguments that we don't seem to be seeing as much this year)
JJ, in my opinion is a far more interesting character to watch and I really hope he stays on Friday (plus I want to see if anything happens between him and Josie!) :)

That's exactly what I don't want to see, and I'm sure many others agree. It would take over the show and we'll see NOTHING of the other housemates.

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:23 AM
That's exactly what I don't want to see, and I'm sure many others agree. It would take over the show and we'll see NOTHING of the other housemates.

Well at the mo, none of the other housemates are doing anything interesting anyway! We need new blood!

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Well at the mo, none of the other housemates are doing anything interesting anyway! We need new blood!

That's true, but remember the show can easily be manipulated. I agree though we need newbies asap! :)

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM
That's true, but remember the show can easily be manipulated. I agree though we need newbies asap! :)

Did I hear a rumour that there may be a newbie going in today/tomorrow??

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Did I hear a rumour that there may be a newbie going in today/tomorrow??

Tommorrow after Nathans eviction :p

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Tommorrow after Nathans eviction :p

Really?? Has that been confirmed? :elephant:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Really?? Has that been confirmed? :elephant:

Theres 30 mins extra tommorrow, so it would seem new people are going in, i mean they cant have the whole hour with Nathans interview, he hasent done much.

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Theres 30 mins extra tommorrow, so it would seem new people are going in, i mean they cant have the whole hour with Nathans interview, he hasent done much.

Hahaha!
Oh I do hope it's new hm's! I wonder how many we'll get? Do you think they'll just replace Shabby?

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Apperently it was 2 or 3. But they might put in one more as well to replace shabby.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Jon I'd stop saying Nathan's going because it could easily go back in your face. Whenever people get cocky it fcks up :D

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Jon I'd stop saying Nathan's going because it could easily go back in your face. Whenever people get cocky it fcks up :D

Lol, Im useually right, I knew Sunshine would go last week, and I knew freddie was going last year... I remember you, telling me he wasent going, and I was telling you he was... he went.

So im saying nathan is going, however I would laugh if he stays. Shame ill miss tommorrows show :(

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Apperently it was 2 or 3. But they might put in one more as well to replace shabby.

Oh, I'm excited about tomorrow now!! Need to plan my eviction night today. This calls for "chicken fajitas a la Happyland", booze, crisps and dip me thinks! :)

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, I'm excited about tomorrow now!! Need to plan my eviction night today. This calls for "chicken fajitas a la Happyland", booze, crisps and dip me thinks! :)

Oh sounds fun

Im busy watching a transvestie dancing on the stage tommorrow. (Going to see rocky horror picture shiw :) )

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Lol, Im useually right, I knew Sunshine would go last week, and I knew freddie was going last year... I remember you, telling me he wasent going, and I was telling you he was... he went.

So im saying nathan is going, however I would laugh if he stays. Shame ill miss tommorrows show :(

I think Nathan will go, but I think it'll be a close one! JJ has done more to make people dislike him I think and people do seem to overlook boringness in favour of villainy!

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Oh sounds fun

Im busy watching a transvestie dancing on the stage tommorrow. (Going to see rocky horror picture shiw :) )

Oh that'll be good! Never seen it but I've heard it's fab! (not so sure I'd miss an eviction night for it though) :D

Claymores
08-07-2010, 09:51 AM

Laying off the spaghetti Lee for our party? :joker:

you don't want it too often right enough!

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Laying off the spaghetti Lee for our party? :joker:

you don't want it too often right enough!

Yeah.. keeping the spag bol feast for the TiBB party! :D

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:53 AM

Hmmm it's gonna be close but the bookies are really overrating JJ's chances of staying. But you've only been right when you predicted your favourites will go ;)

I really don't know myself. Nathan's done less to annoy people than JJ so...

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I fancy spag bol now :)

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 09:54 AM
This is not hard at all. Nathan has to go hes a boring nob, if I wanted to watch Nathan I could just go down my local blokey bloke pub...I dont...he has to go

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM

Same :L and it's 11am lmao.

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM

:rolleyes: Is that a hint for an invite to my spaghetti party??
:hugesmile:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Hmmm it's gonna be close but the bookies are really overrating JJ's chances of staying. But you've only been right when you predicted your favourites will go ;)

I really don't know myself. Nathan's done less to annoy people than JJ so...

This is how I see it.

Rachel fans and some Sunshine fans will pick JJ and people who dislike his arguments.

Sunshine fans and people who really want intreestign people will pick Nathan.

It might be close, but in forum polls nathan is 80% in the lead, so it looks very likely he might go, however anything can happen. Just reading earlier his odds have shortened as well so

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Nathan interesting? on no level is he interesting, hes 10 a friggin penny!

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Same :L and it's 11am lmao.

I might make some for my slef later own!

:rolleyes: Is that a hint for an invite to my spaghetti party??
:hugesmile:

I allready told you Im busy :P Plus i making some later on :)

Lee.
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I might make some for my slef later own!

I allready told you Im busy :P Plus i making some later on :)

Oh the spag bol party isn't tomorrow.. Ask Claymores.. I think he's organising it :D

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Oh the spag bol party isn't tomorrow.. Ask Claymores.. I think he's organising it :D

Now how the **** am I suppsoe to get to scotland :p

Lee.
08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Now how the **** am I suppsoe to get to scotland :p

Ask Setanta.. you can accompany him! Boat? plane? :D

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Easiest choice ever - when Nathan is up!

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 10:14 AM
This is how I see it.

Rachel fans and some Sunshine fans will pick JJ and people who dislike his arguments.

Sunshine fans and people who really want intreestign people will pick Nathan.

It might be close, but in forum polls nathan is 80% in the lead, so it looks very likely he might go, however anything can happen. Just reading earlier his odds have shortened as well so

Nathan - interesting - funniest thing I have heard all week! :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Claymores
08-07-2010, 10:15 AM

Carte Blanche to organise things at your home.........that sounds unwise Lee, you never know what I'll do :joker:

We did agree on the bouncy castle already - right?

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Nathan - interesting - funniest thing I have heard all week! :joker::joker::joker::joker:

I didnt call Nathan intresting,

I said people will pick him to evict because they wont intresting housmemates, implying hes not intrestring

Lee.
08-07-2010, 10:16 AM

I don't think he was calling Nathan interesting.. He meant that people who want interesting hm's are more likely to vote Nathan out? Is that right DTM?

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I don't think he was calling Nathan interesting.. He meant that people who want interesting hm's are more likely to vote Nathan out? Is that right DTM?

yes :joker:

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:20 AM

bit of advice dont put any money on nathan staying! its the most predictable eviction yet!:sleep:

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 10:27 AM

Yes - you're right - I read it too quickly - didn't absorb! :hugesmile:

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
why would sunshine fans want nathan to stay? nathan was one of the nastiest hm's to sunshine, far nastier than JJ!

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
why would sunshine fans want nathan to stay? nathan was one of the nastiest hm's to sunshine, far nastier than JJ!

Thats why I said sunshine fans would vote to evict him, but some might blame jj as well and vote for him