PDA

View Full Version : BBLB - surprising proposal!!

DanielleT92
08-07-2010, 12:19 AM
OMG I just watched the clip with Caoimhe's proposal to Steve? (can't remember already), but how much of a shock was that?! It was out of the blue! Also, you could tell by Shabby's body language that she was not comfortable at all! More so, the fact that Caoimhe's boyfriend was sitting right next to her AND seeing his response to the proposal!!

The_Big_Send_Off
08-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Its dave lmaoo

DanielleT92
08-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Its dave lmaoo

Lmaooo me and names do not go well together :L cheers for correcting me :spin:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:33 AM
OMG I just watched the clip with Caoimhe's proposal to Steve? (can't remember already), but how much of a shock was that?! It was out of the blue! Also, you could tell by Shabby's body language that she was not comfortable at all! More so, the fact that Caoimhe's boyfriend was sitting right next to her AND seeing his response to the proposal!!

links plz :bawling:

DanielleT92
08-07-2010, 12:41 AM
links plz :bawling:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/6/bblb-shabby-meets-caoimhe-s-boyfriend/play.c4

There ya go :)

Haha "George has a...ermm a little surprise; a special guest" :L

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:46 AM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/6/bblb-shabby-meets-caoimhe-s-boyfriend/play.c4

There ya go :)

Haha "George has a...ermm a little surprise; a special guest" :L

awww shabby was so damn cute... really regret her walking, i was growing to really like her :/

I hate caoimhe's cynical timing and blatant BS gameplan though.

and thx btw ;)

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Ha ha! That was funny as ******!! :joker:

No wonder Quaver didn't want Scabby when she has that hottie waiting for her :xyxwave: "Hello Christmas!"

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:50 AM

No wonder Quaver didn't want Scabby when she has that hottie waiting for her :xyxwave: "Hello Christmas!"

:joker:

Shabby is lovely looking though, to me at least ;)

DanielleT92
08-07-2010, 12:55 AM

It was so funny! You could see the tensions rising from Shabby's side :L - she did not expect that at all! I think Dave's quite nice, but even his Irish accent didn't do it for me :L. I think Shabby's quite the catch and I'm no lesbo.

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Her boyfriend was doing the typical Irish pose - the "I'm nervous as feck but I'll lean back, spread my arms and stare at the ground so that it doesn't show too much".

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 12:58 AM
he is quite camp

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:59 AM
he is quite camp

Nah, just very nervous.

DanielleT92
08-07-2010, 01:01 AM
awww shabby was so damn cute... really regret her walking, i was growing to really like her :/

I hate caoimhe's cynical timing and blatant BS gameplan though.

and thx btw ;)

I totally agree there mate! Shabby was one of my top housemates and how hysterical were her tantrums :L? She was becoming a better housemate as the time did go on like with the whole Ife argument (handled it quite well I'd say :) ). And no probs ;)

Locke.
08-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Should be the guy that proposes.

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 01:07 AM
What! Caoimhe proposed!! Marriage!! to her BF? Clarify please, is the girl in denial by overdoing it or what? The BF must be wondering as well and thinking about doing a runner by the sounds of it.

Shiloh
08-07-2010, 01:09 AM
I felt sorry for Shabby, I think it's cruel that they showed it when she was there.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 01:09 AM
that was the worse ********* proposal ever, half-hearted, laughin and ********* josie in the background

quaver doesnt know what the ******* love is, stupid bitch or what

that guy needs to dump her fast if he any sense

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Pretty shabby behaviour to say the least. *snarf

vesavius
08-07-2010, 01:44 AM
I felt sorry for Shabby, I think it's cruel that they showed it when she was there.

it was a cheap ambush for sure.

I hate BBLB in general though tbh

Shiloh
08-07-2010, 01:46 AM
it was a cheap ambush for sure.

I hate BBLB in general though tbh

Same here. Might be to do with my hate for George Lamb.