cheapbbfan
08-07-2010, 01:06 AM
What a biyatch. She really is showing her disgusting true colors

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 01:09 AM
her true colour is vile like the upholstery fabric of a 1980s caravan

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 01:09 AM
She certainly is... Keep digging Quaver, keep digging... ;)

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 01:16 AM
She is a 'Mean girl' alone. Without other 'mean girls' to support her. I hope Josie cops on to her quickly and avoids her parasitic tentacles.

Caoimhe is a mean girl by nature who hooks up with other mean girls, the prob is in this case for her she has no mean girl to hook up with. Run Josie run!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 01:16 AM
ive learned how to spell her name now i break it up and pronounce each syllable ie

cah - oh - im - he

caoimhe

InOne
08-07-2010, 01:19 AM
ive learned how to spell her name now i break it up and pronounce each syllable ie

cah - oh - im - he

caoimhe

cameltoe is better.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 01:24 AM
or ******* for short

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 01:26 AM

cah - oh - im - he

caoimhe
I'm Irish... the correct pronunciation is phonetically... Quee va with emphasis on the Q. That is still wrong in a way. But it is close as close can be.

The translation from Irish to English in this case is... Caoimhe = Bitch.

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 01:28 AM
or ******* for short
Caoimhe = ******* would be an acceptable term at pub quizzes as well;)

mike888
08-07-2010, 02:29 AM
What a biyatch. She really is showing her disgusting true colors

It wasn't just the vile Keever, Josie and JJ were slagging Corin off too... :mad:

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 02:41 AM
It wasn't just the vile Keever, Josie and JJ were slagging Corin off too... :mad:
Keeva is the catalyst in all this. She is bad news and always leads the convo towards bitchyness. She did for shabby and now she will do for JJ or Josie if she can.

Note how JJ is now in the firing line when it should have been KeeVa bitchhead much?

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 03:15 AM

i am no josie fan at all, but she didnt slag corin off as much as quaver
when quaver said corin is rough josie disagreed
as for JJ i couldnt hear a word he was saying, where were the subtitles :joker:

stonedape
08-07-2010, 03:21 AM
She did for shabby and now she will do for JJ or Josie if she can.

infinite lols for Ceahwo now becoming a Machiavellian mastermind uberbitch. She was essentially Helen Keller before this week. I liked Shabby, but I'm pretty sure she was negative/insane all on her own.