PDA

View Full Version : Caoimhe She is now my favourite housemate

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Tied with John James anyway. I used to despise her but since Shabby's left I've done a total turn around on her. She is AWESOME. So real and doesn't bull**** like the rest of them. Love how she called out Corin for being fake and Nathan for being a unfunny brute, she's become such a great housemate. The Caoimhe/Josie/John James alliance has become very interesting to watch and I'm so thankful that JJ was smart enough to know that she would go against Corin [though she'd probably go against anyone at this point] and saved her.

She's just got this 'I don't give a ****' attitude thats really refreshing. I am also loving her budding friendship with Ben.

headaball
08-07-2010, 02:24 AM
She's just got this 'I don't give a ****' attitude thats really refreshing.

Otherwise known as being a horrible bitch.

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Otherwise known has being a horrible bitch.

Well that's a matter of opinion. Yeah she's bitchy but I haven't actually seen her say anything that isn't true.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:35 AM
not only is quaver a total bitch, she is more fake than corin and more of a bully than nathan

fake friendship with scabby, fake reaction when she left, fake proposal to BF absolute joke
i could say she bullied sunshine and ife, as much as you say nathan has bullied anyone (TBH no one in that house has done any bullying at all)

**** quaver

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:43 AM
not only is quaver a total bitch, she is more fake than corin and more of a bully than nathan

fake friendship with scabby, fake reaction when she left, fake proposal to BF absolute joke
i could say she bullied sunshine and ife, as much as you say nathan has bullied anyone (TBH no one in that house has done any bullying at all)

**** quaver

I don't recall ever claiming Nathan bullied anyone?

Colbert-Bump
08-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Why doesn't she tell Corin to her face?

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Why doesn't she tell Corin to her face?

Why would she deliberately start an argument with Corin for the sake of it? I have no doubt if it issue was raised that Caoimhe would be frank with Corin, just as she was with Nathan but until then it would no more good to say it to her face.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:51 AM

you said you liked it when she called Nathan a "brute".
I heard her several times call Nathan a bully. Never heard her call him brute.
You like her calling him brute but not calling him bully?

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 02:53 AM
you said you liked it when she called Nathan a "brute".
I heard her several times call Nathan a bully. Never heard her call him brute.
You like her calling him brute but not calling him bully?

I was paraphrasing as if that wasn't glaringly obvious.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Why would she deliberately start an argument with Corin for the sake of it? I have no doubt if it issue was raised that Caoimhe would be frank with Corin, just as she was with Nathan but until then it would no more good to say it to her face.

She should say to Corins face how she thinks she is "fake" and "rough" if Quaver is indeed "REAL" as you claim

Quaver is nothing more than a bitch and a cowardly bitch at that

Corin is a much nicer person than Quaver will EVER be

stonedape
08-07-2010, 02:54 AM
I've also warmed to OAChwihaew since Shabby has left, and there will always be a soft spot in my heart for her disposing of Nathan single-handedly.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Well that's a matter of opinion. Yeah she's bitchy but I haven't actually seen her say anything that isn't true.

if you dont think Nathan is a bully or brute or whatever you wanna call it.

then quaver saying Nathan is a bully is her bitching with no truth in it

quaver is a horrible person, dont understand how people like her at all, society is ****ed in the head

Deliverance
08-07-2010, 02:57 AM
I love the name Quaver it cracks me up every time I hear it.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:59 AM
I love the name Quaver it cracks me up every time I hear it.

bet she smells of cheesy quavers between her legs too :joker:

Callum
08-07-2010, 03:07 AM
Me too, I love her abrubtness and ability to speak her mind. Shame some of them couldn't take a leaf out of her book, it's so obvious that Corin hates her but "doesn't like confrontation".

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 03:11 AM
Me too, I love her abrubtness and ability to speak her mind. Shame some of them couldn't take a leaf out of her book, it's so obvious that Corin hates her but "doesn't like confrontation".

if i was in that house with quaver, I would be very abrupt and speak my mind. I would tell her to her face she is a nasty bitch every chance i get

would you like me? :joker:

Rory
08-07-2010, 04:27 AM
I agree with you. I disliked her a week ago, but now she's one of my favourites.

Locke.
08-07-2010, 05:12 AM
This is a very, very, silly thread.

xbrokenwingsx
08-07-2010, 07:51 AM
i agree i love Caoimhe now i think she is really funny! she is coming out abit now and she will make a turn around now unless she walks i also think she has a good chance of being in the final 5!

Big Brother Fan
08-07-2010, 09:12 AM
I like her again

starry
08-07-2010, 09:20 AM
if i was in that house with quaver, I would be very abrupt and speak my mind. I would tell her to her face she is a nasty bitch every chance i get

would you like me? :joker:

haha, yeh exactly. The thing is with people like her though they can give it but they can't take it. People like that tend to be cowards inside.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:34 AM
This is a very, very, silly thread.

*nods in agreement*

Livia
08-07-2010, 09:42 AM
She is AWESOME....

Actual written proof that some people do not comprehend the word 'awesome'.

Livia
08-07-2010, 09:44 AM

LOL.... Caoimhe spends 90% of her time sitting in the bathroom bitching about people, maily Corin, behind their backs! Speaking your mind is just code for not knowing when to keep your gob shut and have a little tact.

Niamh.
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't say I like her but she has gotten alot better since Shabby left and her friendship with JJ and Josie is much better for her definitely. I think the hate she gets on here is completely ott and unjustified.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I agree she doesnt suffer fools, getting to like her more

Billy
08-07-2010, 10:05 AM
I loved her up until she started on Corin. She isn't fake at all, she has a breaking point like everybody else. I do think she's very entertaining though.

Tom4784
08-07-2010, 10:06 AM
I've always liked her but she's growing now Shabby has left. She's an important part of the house now I think, you need your villains as much as your heroes.

Dannyboii
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
I still think shes a complete waste of space.

Theres a difference between honesty and being a bltch. She doesn't speak her mind at all, she forces her own opinion on others behind peoples backs.

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Tied with John James anyway. I used to despise her but since Shabby's left I've done a total turn around on her. She is AWESOME. So real and doesn't bull**** like the rest of them. Love how she called out Corin for being fake and Nathan for being a unfunny brute, she's become such a great housemate. The Caoimhe/Josie/John James alliance has become very interesting to watch and I'm so thankful that JJ was smart enough to know that she would go against Corin [though she'd probably go against anyone at this point] and saved her.

She's just got this 'I don't give a ****' attitude thats really refreshing. I am also loving her budding friendship with Ben.

She does nothing but bull****e! She isn't being honest about Corin etc - she is being devious and snide, by sticking the knife in the competition - and attempting to turn the other hms against them! She is a nasty little witch who didn't have the courage of her so-called convictions and leave after Shabby went as she had agreed. And btw - she so DOES give a **** - all bravado - can't believe anyone would actually fall for that!

'Conor
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
shes a great housemate end of. love her or hate her. boring if she wasnt there to cause arguments, BB has been really intresting the past couple of days and thats BECAUSE of Caoimhe

Shiloh
08-07-2010, 10:28 PM
bet she smells of cheesy quavers between her legs too :joker:

:laugh2:

Maia
08-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I love Caoimhe. Really hope she sticks around now. :D

bronaaaa
08-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I never really disliked her, but yeah, I've started to really like her the past week or so

Stacey.
08-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Always liked her since her and Shabby's 'relationship' thing.

Zippy
08-07-2010, 10:53 PM
She's a cold vile bitch. Honesty is no excuse for rudeness. She totally blanked Sunshine. Thats not honourable behaviour.

And she just has a miserable demeanor. And she totally stabbed Shabby in the back by not walking with her. Blatantly obvious now that she was using her for airtime. Just like she's using Josie and JJ. Plus Ben. Devious cow.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 10:53 PM
i really really like her now too

Lwize
09-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Caoimhe is truth.

Caoimhe > Corin or Ify any day of the week.

Julie10
09-07-2010, 06:37 AM

Her ability to be abrupt and speak her mind? She is just being a nasty vile cow because Shabby left. For her information accusing others of being rough, ass licking, bully etc all applies to her. She is a hard faced nasty piece of work and the sooner others realise that the better.

If some of the other hms behaved like that people on her would be saying they are b!tching which is eaxactly what Caoimhe is doing. So stop trying to dress it up as her speaking her mind.

charmingmissc
09-07-2010, 06:42 AM
nope, still don't like her.

Angus
09-07-2010, 07:21 AM
She is a poisonous bitch but at least she was responsible for ridding us of Scabby. I hope she is up again next week so we can vote her out - Dave is right, she brings a hugely negative vibe to the house, seeking to divide and conquer.

WOMBAI
09-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Her ability to be abrupt and speak her mind? She is just being a nasty vile cow because Shabby left. For her information accusing others of being rough, ass licking, bully etc all applies to her. She is a hard faced nasty piece of work and the sooner others realise that the better.

If some of the other hms behaved like that people on her would be saying they are b!tching which is eaxactly what Caoimhe is doing. So stop trying to dress it up as her speaking her mind.

Agreed! Always makes me laugh when people conveniently attempt to describe their favourtie hm's bitching as 'speaking their mind'! And they actually expect people to buy that! :joker:

stonedape
09-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Every time someone calls her a bitch I just want to <3 her more.

headaball
09-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I always thought Shabby was the poisonous one. Now it's clear Cameltoe is.

yousoboo!
09-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Caoimhe is about as socially unintelligent as they come. Total bitch.

Enid
09-07-2010, 09:03 AM
There's honest, and then there's being a sly, devious cow. Where there is bitching, Caoimhe is right there amongst it - and she is so oblivious to her surroundings, she doesn't realise that the other HMs are extremely uncomfortable by it and most of the time it is only one-sided.

That's why she and Ben get on so well. The biggest bitches in the house, FOR SURE.

Niamh.
09-07-2010, 10:00 AM
On the HLs last night though when she was apologizing to Dave when she left the room Nathan started slating her for bringing it up again and Ben joined in eventhough it was he who had brought it all up again not Caoimhe!

Just Do It
09-07-2010, 07:58 PM
shes a great housemate end of. love her or hate her. boring if she wasnt there to cause arguments, BB has been really intresting the past couple of days and thats BECAUSE of Caoimhe

I agree with Conor. Most of the others are afraid to speak their own opinions - much too aware of what the public may think. I've a lot of respect for the girl.

RosieRed xxx
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM

She did, she said he bullied Shabby, she said it to his face

MeMyselfAndI
09-07-2010, 09:16 PM
since shabby has gone shes been great! :D

reece(:
09-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I love her too:)

MrWong
09-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm liking her too.

She is a slayer of the bores.

First Nayfun, next Corin. :devil: