View Full Version : Without Ben this show would be down the toilet

arsenalforever
08-07-2010, 07:06 AM
The only Hm keeping this show afloat with his greatness
even when he bitches you can't help but love him:joker:
without him BB11 would suffer

starry
08-07-2010, 07:14 AM
He's just a product of the producer's manipulation.

Claymores
08-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Can't stick his endless monotonous droning-on...........it seriously has stopped me from using my LF Free Pass any more

Johann
08-07-2010, 07:24 AM
His voice annoys me but I can't hate him, he is actually quite entertaining.

Angus
08-07-2010, 07:25 AM

Agree.:thumbs:

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 09:07 AM

He seems to be the only one who stirs peoples passion enough to post,all people want to talk about is Ben.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:09 AM
His bitching gets very personal and horrible, its not funny anymore.

Its a shame hes the proudcers golden boy and will never show him bitching on the highlight show. hevens, we must never talk bad about our new "Messiah"!

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 09:10 AM

Its a shame hes the proudcers golden boy and will never show him bitching on the highlight show. hevens, we must never talk bad about our new "Messiah"!

LOL,I rest my case

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:12 AM
He seems to be the only one who stirs peoples passion enough to post,all people want to talk about is Ben.

I agree all people on here seem to talk about is Ben.

Its his supporters vs his haters atm.

Would be intresting to see when hes up again.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 09:14 AM

It's ok people dislike him but the haters really need to seek help.It IS only a show and I doubt Ben has done anything on that show that any of us have never done.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:16 AM

It's safe to say I'm not Ben's biggest fan, but he easily has the largest amount of support, his haters wouldn't have a chance. At the moment he'd beat anyone in an eviction, and he's looking very likely to win.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:20 AM

Starry, you sometimes get it very right :joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:22 AM
His voice annoys me but I can't hate him, he is actually quite entertaining.

I love the tone of his voice.

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:23 AM
It's safe to say I'm not Ben's biggest fan, but he easily has the largest amount of support, his haters wouldn't have a chance. At the moment he'd beat anyone in an eviction, and he's looking very likely to win.

OMG I do hope you are right!

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Starry, you sometimes get it very right :joker:

But then, of course, so are they all.

amy-jaynee
08-07-2010, 09:24 AM
no.

Visage
08-07-2010, 09:26 AM
I like Ben, but I haven't seen him do anything in the last two days.

Lex
08-07-2010, 09:26 AM

Whatever it is?.....It's working!!

The mans right!

Without King Ben.....It would be a very sad way to end Big Brother!!:elephant:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:27 AM

I am very glad he is in there, as I have said repeatedly, I want him in there, it's great to have a HM that polarises debate like he does. I think he is a using manipulative feckless back biting liar, but he is good for the show.

Ben is great fun to talk about I fully admit, but half of the forum activity about him is down to his fanbois and threads like this.

You guys create threads about him, and then proclaim him great because others actually reply and post in them in response to you... :joker::joker:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:28 AM

If only they show Ben bitching about mario, Im sure he will lose fans (thats the reason I dislike ben now) becuase he gets very personal and horrible about mario, and then is nice to his face.

However i sadley agree, looks look another terrible winner to the terrible winners list, he will be in good company (Cameron, ANthony, Brian, Sophie, Ulrika, Alex, Bez) he should be pleased!

stonedape
08-07-2010, 09:30 AM
I am very glad he is in there, as I have said repeatedly, I would like him to go all the way and be sitting on the finals couch (I have said this from the beginning). I think he is a manipulative feckless back biting liar, but he good for the show.

Ben is great fun to talk about I fully admit, but half of the forum activity about him is down to his fanbois and threads like this.

You guys create threads about him, and then proclaim him great because others actually reply and post in them in response to you... :joker::joker:

I love hearing you say that about Ben, but to be fair at least 50% of the threads about Ben are negative so it's not just his supporters that can't stop talking about him.

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:31 AM

Isn't it wonderful - even the anti-Ben brigade are helping us keep his name in the forums. You will always find a few Ben threads on the forum, so thank you all pro and anti Ben.

Chels
08-07-2010, 09:31 AM
OMG I do hope you are right!

But there's one thing to look out for - the week 8 curse. You better hope he's not up for eviction there, as the HM who carries the show always gets evicted that week. Freddie fell victim to it last year.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I love hearing you say that about Ben, but to be fair at least 50% of the threads about Ben are negative so it's not just his supporters that can't stop talking about him.

No its like 80% think hes our messiah and the other 20% are dislikers

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM

I have said it all through Stone, honestly (anyone can search posts here on this forum if they doubt it).

My stance is that he is slime, but I have never begrudged him his place.

My posts have always been about how vile his actions are, not get him out! type rubbish.

This is pantomime ;)

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:34 AM
But there's one thing to look out for - the week 8 curse. You better hope he's not up for eviction there, as the HM who carries the show always gets evicted that week. Freddie fell victim to it last year.

I don't think Ben will go ast week 6. he will leave the house then ;)

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:34 AM

LOL:dance2:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
For some odd reason I think Ben might walk the show, no idea why!

stonedape
08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
No its like 80% think hes our messiah and the other 20% are dislikers

If you look at the actual numbers by threads on front page, it's the exact opposite. :xyxwave:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Isn't it wonderful - even the anti-Ben brigade are helping us keep his name in the forums. You will always find a few Ben threads on the forum, so thank you all pro and anti Ben.

It's in all our interests to keep him in the forum, it's all part of the show and is fun to bait/ debate/ argue with the other side.

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:37 AM
I like Ben, but I haven't seen him do anything in the last two days.

I agree and the last two days have been the most boring. The robot has been the only entertainment.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:37 AM
For some odd reason I think Ben might walk the show, no idea why!

he will be taken out of there in week 6 ;)

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:39 AM
I agree and the last two days have been the most boring. The robot has been the only entertainment.

So Ben bitching about amrio all day yesterday is him not doing anything?

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:41 AM
If only they show Ben bitching about mario, Im sure he will lose fans (thats the reason I dislike ben now) becuase he gets very personal and horrible about mario, and then is nice to his face.

However i sadley agree, looks look another terrible winner to the terrible winners list, he will be in good company (Cameron, ANthony, Brian, Sophie, Ulrika, Alex, Bez) he should be pleased!

How did these terrible winners win if they were not the most popular. Personally I don't think Ben or any of these winnerscan be compared to each other though as he is unique as they all were in their way, that is what made them winners.

Marzy
08-07-2010, 09:42 AM

:thumbs:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:50 AM
So Ben bitching about amrio all day yesterday is him not doing anything?

what they mean is he hasnt done anything they want to acknowledge or admit to :joker:

It's very hard to defend the spew of spiteful back biting sh1t that has pouring out of him recently, so they just pretend he has been saying nothing.

The average ben fanboi is a very selective animal :joker:

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I can't stand Ben - I would easily compare him to a Party Political Broadcast = when you have been waiting all day for your fave film/tv show to start and oh no a Party Political Broadcast kicks in.. quickly you search for the tv remote in sheer horror trying to avoid it.. and switch channels.. switching back every so often to hope its gone

He is a vile HM I can't bear him at all...