PDA

View Full Version : Who is playing the best game?

karezza
08-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Which of our hated housemates is playing the best game?:shocked:

karezza
08-07-2010, 09:11 AM
I think JJ the weirdo is playing the best game: I will speak my mind, I will take risks, I will form an alliance with the housemate I think is the most popular, I will pretend I don't give a rat's arsse about winning.

karezza
08-07-2010, 10:16 AM
David's game: I am a Christian, I love everyone, I don't care if I am evicted, I hate nominating, If I win I will give the money to a orphanage in India.

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:44 AM
mario.. always best to keep a fairly low profile in the first few weeks!!

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:46 AM
John James or Ben have the most obvious.

The more quiet ones like mario, corin and steve as well to not get noticed

karezza
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Josie:

I will pretend to be a simpleton, I will smoke to be a part of the smokers group, I will suggest that part of the £100,000 should be used to buy Steve a new leg, I will smile constantly, I will keep my rage under control.

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Josie:

I will pretend to be a simpleton, I will smoke to be a part of the smokers group, I will suggest that part of the £100,000 should be used to buy Steve a new leg, I will smile constantly, I will keep my rage under control.

how long can she keep it up for?? enquiring minds wanna know!!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Josie:

Are you seriously suggesting that she only smokes to be part of a group?!

I think I've heard it all now :laugh:

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
how long can she keep it up for?? enquiring minds wanna know!!

For the whole show unless she is found out by the HMs.

She let slip her true self after an innocuous comment from JJ in the nest about walking. She then threw a wobbler and preceeded to bitch about him in front of others. He is so besotted by her that he allowed her back in when she come a calling again with her miss dumb and playful act.

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM

She has admitted that she rarely smokes outside the BB house.:wavey:

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 11:01 AM
i think josie is part act, part true.. when she keeps saying 'i just go with the flow' trying to make her look like a simple, honest person.. but sometimes to be honest and simple you have to go against the flow, just like caoimhe has been doing this week..

♥Sabrina♥
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Caiomhe she knows exactly what she's doing, she told Ben that JJ was manipulative and now she's best friends with him? She's trying to convince HM's Corin is fake.
She's using JJ and Josie just to stay and win she used Shabby

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
On last night's show she pretend she didn't know she had been in the house 4 weeks. She is embarrassingly fake.

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
John James, As Ben said you have to question who flies to and from England just to be on Big Brother.

stonedape
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
No questions, Josie. She had a strong bond with everyone in the house, or at least not one of the two weakest bonds, as evidenced by her 0 nominations. She stirs but always covers her tracks. She also has the best balance of being nice and getting air time.

JJ plays hard, and I love it, but he's sloppy. Often totally unaware of how he's coming across.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
She has admitted that she rarely smokes outside the BB house.:wavey:

So she's a social smoker, you were implying she doesn't smoke at all :nono:

I don't think Josie is fake at all, she doesn't go round with a smile permanently on her face either, she's had her moods in there, but it is actually possible for someone to be a generally happy go lucky person you know!

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Every housemate is playing a game. I think JJ & Josie are playing the best games.

Josie is not a simpleton - she is a shrewd gameplayer.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:14 AM
This is easy. Josie.

Her gameplan is succeeding brilliantly, she has lots of people wrapped around her little finger, all thinking she best housemate since Bex.

She aint just doin it for Bristole she doin for Cov as well. What Bex failed to do Josie will succeed in doing, as long as she keeps the act up.

You dont fool me Myra. :tongue:

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Mario's game:

I will avoid confrontation, I will hug everyone, I will share my bed with Ife.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Ben.

He manipulates, grooms, and lies all day every day in order to move his gameplan forward. No one invests as much energy into ensuring others share his view on things as Ben does (the secret constant spew of bile, the repetition, the seperation of individual HMs to groom)

He has no friends, everyone is just a temporary ally to be used and discarded as required (and then character assassinated when of no more use).

The reason he has switched the past couple of days, with the bumbling toff facade falling away, is because he is letting his arrogance show due to thinking he is moving into a position of power in the house.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Mario's game:

I will avoid confrontation, I will hug everyone, I will share my bed with Ife.

mario would be my second choice.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Nathan and Corin,Steve ,by miles ,Nathan the cook ,most secure job in the house,Corin cooks helper /tea maker"Do you want a brew?" Steve house Dad ,all big gameplyers

MissKittyFantastico
Mario definitely I'd agree with, he's the one that knows most about the show as well, he knows how to play the game and fly under the radar.

I'd also say Corin is a huge game player, she isn't as nice as she makes out and we're really starting to see that now.

Beastie
The one who actually wins has played the best game.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM

Isnt it pathetic ? :bored:

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
John James, As Ben said you have to question who flies to and from England just to be on Big Brother.

He is desperate to win - clinging to Josie, taking big risks, constantly judging other housemates.

:nono:

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM

I think thats a little rich....Ben is on here for one reason and one reason only...and thats to get publicity.....do you believe he wouldnt do it if he wanted to break into Australia????
Ben is playing the BIGGEST game.... he has really belittled himself to appear on this show.... its all about him.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM

That's coming from Ben who has an agent who advised him to do the show to help him 'further his career' :hugesmile:

They're all in there to win and they'd be lying if they said otherwise!

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Every housemate is playing a game. I think JJ & Josie are playing the best games.

Josie is not a simpleton - she is a shrewd gameplayer.

100% agree but others see it as an attack on their favs....i see it as someone who understands the show and what it is all about.

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Ben.

He manipulates, grooms, and lies all day every day in order to move his gameplan forward. No one invests as much energy into ensuring others share his view on things as Ben does (the secret constant spew of bile, the repetition, the seperation of individual HMs to groom)

He has no friends, everyone is just a temporary ally to be used and discarded as required (and then character assassinated when of no more use).

The reason he has switched the past couple of days, with the bumbling toff facade falling away, is because he is letting his arrogance show due to thinking he is moving into a position of power in the house.

It may surprise you that i agree with your take on Ben.
The public will decide.

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Every housemate has their own strategy - the one with the best strategy wins the money.

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Every housemate has their own strategy - the one with the best strategy wins the money.

Or happens to be just genuinely unspiteful nice people.. like Cameron and Rachel.

karezza
08-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Or happens to be just genuinely unspiteful nice people.. like Cameron and Rachel.

Rachael's game: don't speak, smile a lot, don't argue, talk about grapes, be boring.