PDA

View Full Version : she is the most disqusting girl in the world our JOSIE <

dirtyvileHARRYuk
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM
what a lovely lady Josie is

from last nights show i now get Josie,
and the Joe's views on her are very rosy.
one classic will now grow and get larger,
because in big brother history will go Josie and 1 larger.
there's no malice or evil in josie's brain,
the happy and funny lady gets me higher then cocaine.
on a mission, just like "mr reed" the shoes were influential,
seeing you rob, even the police will keep it confidential.
your love affair with john james is sweeter then candy,
i can see it in your eyes josie, you want randy.
the Joe must end, but in my book you are rising,
ben has gone down, freedom of big brother speech i am exercising.
if boy wonder goes tomorrow, change josie will feel,
but i am confident to say, only good is in the josie peel.
keep it up girl, under big brother you are thriving,
now the Joe's no1, keep on that path and driving.

(ofcouse the joe dose not think that < shes the best and i love her < now my fave to win at this stage>)

The_Big_Send_Off
08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
She's a Great HM :)

karezza
08-07-2010, 09:38 AM
She is a horrible brute - I can't wait for her mask to slip.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:41 AM
She is a horrible brute - I can't wait for her mask to slip.

As was said in another thread about Ben, the fact that people want to talk about Josie means she is great for the show :D

It's a sign of how awesomely she is doing :dance:

karezza
08-07-2010, 09:46 AM
She is playing a good game: I will copy Helen from BB2, I will pretend to be a simpleton, I will be self-denigrating, I will smoke to be a part of the smoking group.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:47 AM
I will pretend to be a simpleton

:joker:

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 09:56 AM
She is playing a good game: I will copy Helen from BB2, I will pretend to be a simpleton, I will be self-denigrating, I will smoke to be a part of the smoking group.

Thats exactly how i see her.
She also makes out she has very low self esteem but then plays on the fact guys are gagging for her.
It's all a very clever facade from a clever individual. She is playing the classic game. Stay under the radar and do not get nominated..be everyones friend..try to do things and behave in a manner the public like....if you bitch, then justify it afterwards by saying things like "but they are a nice person".
Have a DR strategy that makes you look fun.

Good luck to her, but in the real world, i wouldnt trust her one little bit. As either a friend or romance material. Very untrustworthy.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Shes the most real HM BB has had for years!

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
She is playing the classic game. Stay under the radar and do not get nominated.

Josie 'under the radar'?

it's comments like this that make me discount the rest of the post as clueless and read no further :joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:06 AM
She's a Great HM :)

Without JJ there she would fade into the background sucking her thumb.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
IMO Josie is a fantastic HM .. hilarious.. loved her from the start .. she is so down to earth and funny a truly great HM can't fault her in anyway shape or form :cheer2:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:11 AM
IMO Josie is a fantastic HM .. hilarious.. loved her from the start .. she is so down to earth and funny a truly great HM can't fault her in anyway shape or form :cheer2:

She is doing great in there, only one so far with not a single nom, purely because they all love her :D

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Josie 'under the radar'?

it's comments like this that make me discount the rest of the post as clueless and read no further :joker:

Well more the fool you seeing as she has not received one nomination from a fellow HM yet. Duh.

That is what it meant by staying under the radar. Nasty Nick was a master of it right back in show 1. The public could see what he was all about but until BB outed him, he hadnt received one nomination.

You carry on with your selective reading though as i wouldnt want to spoil your enlightenment.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
As was said in another thread about Ben, the fact that people want to talk about Josie means she is great for the show :D

well said agreed 500%

vesavius
Well more the fool you seeing as she has not received one nomination from a fellow HM yet. Duh.

No, you missed my point (duh?)

I am saying she hasnt got a single nom because she is very popular and loved, and that isnt the same thing at all as being 'under the radar'.

She is obviously one of the biggest HMs in there, and thats why the public loves her :dance:

StGeorge
She is doing great in there, only one so far with not a single nom, purely because they all love her :D

Exactly....case rests. :rolleyes:

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Without JJ there she would fade into the background sucking her thumb.

That wouldnt happen.. Josie is a star bubbly fun filled HM who gets on with everyone so if JJ did get evicted im quite sure yes she would be upset but she would continue to be the HM & person the fans love :hugesmile:

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
She is far from under the radar, shes the biggest character in there and she just happens to be genuine lovely and a rite laff with it...yer know there are people out there like that!!

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
She is far from under the radar, shes the biggest character in there and she just happens to be genuine lovely and a rite laff with it...yer know there are people out there like that!!

well said - Loving your work btw lol:hugesmile:

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:49 AM
ta

StGeorge
No, you missed my point (duh?)

I am saying she hasnt got a single nom because she is very popular and loved, and that isnt the same thing at all as being 'under the radar'.

She is obviously one of the biggest HMs in there, and thats why the public loves her :dance:

Ok you interpret the term under the radar in whatever fashion suits your perpuse.

I for one refer to it for those HMs that are seen by the public doing all the snidey bitchy things that the public dislike and yet do not get rumbled by the HMs.
Josie is one of those. If Ife, Corin, Nathan and even JJ, were to here what she has said about them then she would of been nominated by now.

vesavius
Exactly....case rests. :rolleyes:

eh? lol :joker::joker:

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Haha are you on glue StGeorge?

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Haha are you on glue StGeorge?

No but im not dumb blind, easily conned and infatuated like some on here.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Ok you interpret the term under the radar in whatever fashion suits your perpuse.

'under the radar' means staying out of the center of things, not taking risks, not getting involved, and keeping it on the lowdown.

Josie is none of that :cat:

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:52 AM

...but slightly detached from the real world

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM

ohhh snarky! :joker::bawling::joker:

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
...but slightly detached from the real world

Funnily enough very much in the real world and able to read this programme a hell of alot better than some it seems.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Ok bob...yada yada yada

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:23 AM
'under the radar' means staying out of the center of things, not taking risks, not getting involved, and keeping it on the lowdown.

As i said..you can interpret it as suits your purpose.

But here is how it is interpreted by some others:

quote: In military terms, we're talking about an aircraft that is able to sneak in to enemy territory secretly because it can't be spotted.
The phrase has morphed into a useful saying in non-military situations as well. It's often used to describe a reality show contestant who's managing to stay on the show without doing anything extreme that would expose him or her to a lot of notice and a possible vote-off.

quote: Usually when we say "under the radar" here it means that you got away with something that you should NOT have been doing.

I refer to it in these situations as those that make out they are everybodies best friend and yet still bitch very cleverly about others whilst not getting rumbled. This was recognised by the world and his mate way back in show 1 with Nasty Nick. The public could see it, but the HMs were unaware, and so he was deemed as "flying under the radar".
Your comment about Josie having not received any noms yet backs that up, as she HAS bitched and sh1tstirred and they still love her.

Your desription would be best used for those that are deemed as the boring ones....they dont do anything on the show..to either rile the other HMs or to even rile the public.
I wouldnt say they are flying under the radar....i would say they havent even taken off yet..grounded..chocks in still and engines off.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
As i said..you can interpret it as suits your perpose.

But here is how it is interpreted by some others:

quote: It's often used to describe a reality show contestant who's managing to stay on the show without doing anything extreme that would expose him or her to a lot of notice and a possible vote-off.

You have actually used a quote here that agrees with my defintion....

I said...

Did you actually read this before posting :joker:

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:31 AM

you know what they say....

the bigger they are, the harder they fall

this works on 2 levels as well :joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
you know what they say....

the bigger they are, the harder they fall

this works on 2 levels as well :joker:

naughty :nono:

:joker:

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
You have actually used a quote here that agrees with my defintion....

Did you actually read this before posting :joker:

I think you need to read the rest of my post as although that definition can be used as you are doing, hence why i put it, its generally accepted that the not being noticed bit describes those that are getting away with stuff but not by the public. The other type of HM that falls into this category are your Steves and Rachels who are deemed as just being boring. Josie isnt one of those....she does bitch and sh1tstir but has been getting away with it.

Now even you must be able to recognise that fact?

vesavius
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
I think you need to read the rest of my post as although that definition can be used as you are doing, hence why i put it, its generally accepted that the not being noticed bit describes those that are getting away with stuff but not by the public. The other type of HM that falls into this category are your Steves and Rachels who are deemed as just being boring. Josie isnt one of those....she does bitch and sh1tstir but has been getting away with it.

Now even you must be able to recognise that fact?

I recognise the fact that you are scrabbling against the evidence that you yourself foolishly used :joker:

call her a bitch and **** stirrer, sure, we can debate that, but you are muddying the waters by the misuse of established terms.

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:39 AM
I recognise the fact that you are scrabbling against the evidence that you yourself foolishly used :joker:

call her a bitch and **** stirrer, sure, we can debate that, but you are muddying the waters by the misuse of established terms.

Thats your interpretation again. I know as to which context i am using the term. Maybe not getting it across correctly though.

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Going back to the original term in a military context. A Plane would attack a target without the target knowing they were there. I would not put the "boring do nothings" into that description personally.
IMO it has to be used in a reality show context as someone who is attacking others but is not been found out. The targets do not know where the attack is coming from, and so are unaware who the enemy is.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Im gonna pass you two popcorn in a minute.. will ring the bell DING DING .. end of round one .. to your corners please & toilet break time ;-)

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Im gonna pass you two popcorn in a minute.. will ring the bell DING DING .. end of round one .. to your corners please & toilet break time ;-)

pmsl....but at least we are debating without the customary abuse....unless DUHing each other is deemed as an outright attack on each others pride?

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
pmsl....but at least we are debating without the customary abuse....unless DUHing each other is deemed as an outright attack on each others pride?

Im not getting sucked into that .. lol I already got in trouble on here in under 20 posts for a 'labotamy' comment lol