PDA

View Full Version : biggest stichup ever!

mr white
08-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Its the biggest stitchup in bb history! we all know hes the producers love child he can do no wrong in there eyes! he never gets a bad edit he has bitched about everyone in the house hes so selfish! he only went in there because his agent said it would be good for is career! he probaly has it written in is contract that he must win the show!

but what is funny is that bens fans!:joker: they have totally swallowed the bb producers story! dont forget it was the producers who contacted ben, to me he might as well be an actor because however bad & selfish he is then he is just portrayed as the eccentric posh boy whos harmless!

i still like ben & do think he is funny & i know bb is edited every year for whoever the producers want to win but this time its very different as he is endemols bitch!:nono:

fingers
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Ben in drag:

http://images.greencine.com/images/article/hearts-coronets.jpg

vesavius
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Its the biggest stitchup in bb history! we all know hes the producers love child he can do no wrong in there eyes! he never gets a bad edit he has bitched about everyone in the house hes so selfish! he only went in there because his agent said it would be good for is career! he probaly has it written in is contract that he must win the show!

but what is funny is that bens fans!:joker: they have totally swallowed the bb producers story! dont forget it was the producers who contacted ben, to me he might as well be an actor because however bad & selfish he is then he is just portrayed as the eccentric posh boy whos harmless!

i still like ben & do think he is funny & i know bb is edited every year for whoever the producers want to win but this time its very different as he is endemols bitch!:nono:

woot another Ben thread :D

Everything thats is said here is true though... the suckers that have been reeled in by BBs pro Ben whitewash (demonstrating a disturbing lack of ability to look deeper) make me laff :joker:

week 6, though, bear that in mind for Ben :)

lynz
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM

Oh please - how can you state that he never gets a bad edit - have you been watching the same BB we have been watching. Even his bad edits have had us laughing and entertained though. He is not the only HM who was asked to come on the show - apparently Steve was too, and Keeva. Why on earth would the producers promote Ben rather than Steve, who being a war hero, would be easier to promote if he was even remotely entertaining? Do you honestly believe that the producers of BB actually care who wins the show? I think that they care more that the audience is entertained and therefore the most entertaining HM has favourable edits.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh god, his fans will be pissed... think ill leave you to get abused by them :)

Visage
08-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, no one can't deny Ben is very popular here, he's keeping this forum going. Every time I log in I see more and more threads centred around Ben.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Oh please - how can you state that he never gets a bad edit

Lynz, you don't seem to even be understanding what you are watching or how BB works.

Is this your first year with us?

King Gizzard
08-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Well, no one can't deny Ben is very popular here, he's keeping this forum going. Every time I log in I see more and more threads centred around Ben.

Exactly

-

I don't care if BB put them in there themselves, they've done it many times before, they're not manipulating me, they are entertaining me with the Posh tit, and thats what I like

I think you'll find alot of the Ben fans don't take him seriously like all of you like to think. It's only a show afterall

The amount you lot go on about him in new threads when you could just have one big ben hate thread...jeez

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe someone should set up a thread called "ben" where both his fans and dislkiers can post about him, and have the arguments there instead of making threads all the time about him!

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Lynz, you don't seem to even be understanding what you are watching or how BB works.

Is this your first year with us?

Not at all - I watch every year and I understand perfectly what I am watching and assume, as you assume you know, how BB works.

SocietyIsRuined
08-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Well thank god they picked Ben. Without him we wouldn't have a show. Good one producers.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
I don't care if BB put them in there themselves, they've done it many times before, they're not manipulating me

It's an interesting point... does the fact that people know they are being played make it ok to play them?

I mean, there a lot of people that want to make their own mind up and choose their own HM based on a fair representation of everyone, but there is obviously a market for the BB created fake HM.

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:17 AM
bens fans are some sort of brainwashed cult! very funny:joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:19 AM
It's an interesting point... does the fact that people know they are being played make it ok to play them?

I mean, there a lot of people that want to make their own mind up and choose their own HM based on a fair representation of everyone, but there is obviously a market for the BB created fake HM.

That is the case if you believe that all of the past winners were BB created fakes. BB can only show what happens in the house, none of the HM have scripts, many of us watch LF so unfortunately your argument just does not make any sense at all. If they choose to show the exact amount of time for each HM most viewers would stop watching as I doubt that we would be glued to our screens watching them laying or sitting around not doing or saying anything.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:21 AM

and this is why there are so many threads, ben fanbois are great to play with :joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Have you read the posting rules: You are free to say what you wish about the HM but please refrain from posting any remarks about their fans. Otherwise:xyxwave:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
BB can only show what happens in the house.

So you don't believe they create stories and promote/ destroy HMs with edits?

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:24 AM
and this is why there are so many threads, ben fanbois are great to play with :joker:

im starting to feel sorry for bens fans they are the sort of people who believe the earth is flat! they are so funny & the fact they are so serious makes it even better:spin:

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:27 AM

We love to play too:cheer:

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:28 AM
That is the case if you believe that all of the past winners were BB created fakes. BB can only show what happens in the house, none of the HM have scripts, many of us watch LF so unfortunately your argument just does not make any sense at all. If they choose to show the exact amount of time for each HM most viewers would stop watching as I doubt that we would be glued to our screens watching them laying or sitting around not doing or saying anything.

Who says they don't run into the DR to get their latest script update from the horse's ass??

:devil::wavey:

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 10:29 AM

silence in the courtyard all ye peasants

you will kneel to King Benjamin of Comedyshire :dance:

:tongue:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 10:30 AM
We love to play too:cheer:

oh, I know, and thats what makes it fun. It wasnt me trying to make out any superiority, it was me saying that it's fun because there are so many of you and you usually give as good as you get ;)

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
im starting to feel sorry for bens fans they are the sort of people who believe the earth is flat! they are so funny & the fact they are so serious makes it even better:spin:

Don't pity us we are having so much fun that we don't even have the time to be nasty about other HM fans. :joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
So you don't believe they create stories and promote/ destroy HMs with edits?

I believe they do as much as they can with the material they have to keep it as interesting as possible for the viewers. Fortunately for us Ben fans he is obviously providing them with more material than most other HM at this time.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
I believe they do as much as they can with the material they have to keep it as interesting as possible for the viewers. Fortunately for us Ben fans he is obviously providing them with more material than most other HM at this time.

oooh yes one HL show included Ben in bed, then washing his pants in the bath..great material I really must save the footage and add it to my dvd collection as essential viewing!:joker:

lynz
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
oooh yes one HL show included Ben in bed, then washing his pants in the bath..great material I really must save the footage and add it to my dvd collection as essential viewing!:joker:

Good idea will be a change from Josie sitting around sucking her thumb.

BB2010 Avery
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
for ***** sake just enjoy a good housemate for once