PDA

View Full Version : Washing-up Gate

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:30 AM
On live feed now

Julie10
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Does JJ do any cleaning anyway. I've never seen him do it?

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:35 AM
ben being selfish again???? no way:spin: i love the way ben twists everything & bens fans do the same:joker:

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:36 AM
What's happening?

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
now ben is blaming jj omg ben is a spoilt child

Ladieangel20
08-07-2010, 10:39 AM
why does Ben always single out jj when other people are involve?

DrunkerThanMoses
What's happening?

Everyones having a go at ben because he dosent wash up and he fells like a victum lol

Ladieangel20
just do the washing up Ben you lazy twat

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
JJ has obviously forgotten about the eviction and the HL show edit, He is being his ussual stupid self. Nathan is well aware of being seen in a good light!

Asshole Ben digging an ever deeper hole, AND he still thinks he has good friends!!

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:41 AM

Everyones having a go at ben because he dosent wash up and he fells like a victum lol

Oh lmao, no suprise there then. Watch BB edit it to make him look good. :rolleyes:

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Typical of Ben, get the ordinary people to do it, thinks hes above getting his hands dirty!

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh lmao, no suprise there then. Watch BB edit it to make him look good. :rolleyes:

I do fell a bit bad that everyone has ganged up on him, but he is being lazy, and spolit by still gonig on about it, he wont shut up about it.

Of course, the editers always do it.

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
dave & nathan have a go at ben & then ben says to jj why are you having ago at me?:shocked: ben has got serious issues with jj:joker:

Claymores
08-07-2010, 10:44 AM

Ben'll have it in his contract that he doesn't need to. Endemol will install a dishwasher by tomorrow!

Livia
ben being selfish again???? no way:spin: i love the way ben twists everything & bens fans do the same:joker:

That's all Ben's fans then? I like Ben, but I can see that he has flaws. Unfortunately the Ben haters seem to be unable to see anything positive AT ALL in him. Does he make you feel inadequate? Uneducated? What is it about him that stirs up so much venom?

Ladieangel20
now ben is bitching to keeva about jj !!!

what a surprise...

DrunkerThanMoses
ben now bitching about it all to his new friend Caomihe.. while doing the washing up lmao

karezza
08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I agree - JJ is a weirdo who will do anything to win BB.

Ladieangel20
08-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Ben'll have it in his contract that he doesn't need to. Endemol will install a dishwasher by tomorrow!

lol :):joker:

Marzy
08-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Keeva has never done it, and i don't recall JJ doing either.

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:48 AM
I agree - JJ is a weirdo who will do anything to win BB.

True, he needs to go this week. Are you gonna vote him out?

mr white
08-07-2010, 10:49 AM

your wasting your time guys! its the most predictable eviction ever! nathan is gone:sleep:

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:52 AM
your wasting your time guys! its the most predictable eviction ever! nathan is gone:sleep:

Not really. People are overrating JJ's chances of stayin in BIG TIME. He's definately not safe, neither of them are.

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:52 AM
the only person that can save nathan now is JJ, if he does something totally bizarre.. its not impossible that he might.

Nathan trying to play mr nice guy nobody buys it after the way he's treated shabby, caoimhe and sunshine at first.

karezza
08-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I am praying that the Aussie weirdo implodes. He is so desperate to get his hands on the £100,000.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Typical of Ben, get the ordinary people to do it, thinks hes above getting his hands dirty!

Has JJ ever done a scrap in that house?I have seen Ben wash up,JJ is fond of calling people out,he needs to have a good long look at himself!! he is always picking on Ben.Now JJ telling Ben he should do todays task,who the EFF does he think he is big headed twonk,he didn't exactlly offer to do yesterdays,DID HE?

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Has JJ ever done a scrap in that house?I have seen Ben wash up,JJ is fond of calling people out,he needs to have a good long look at himself!! he is always picking on Ben.Now JJ telling Ben he should do todays task,who the EFF does he think he is big headed twonk,he didn't exactlly offer to do yesterdays,DID HE?

Vote him out a few times then ;)

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
That's all Ben's fans then? I like Ben, but I can see that he has flaws. Unfortunately the Ben haters seem to be unable to see anything positive AT ALL in him. Does he make you feel inadequate? Uneducated? What is it about him that stirs up so much venom?

other forums now saying JJ is a bully and my he is bordering on it with ben and yes agree,the haters are so full of venom they must feel sick,LOL

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Vote him out a few times then ;)

No need to tell me it's done

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 11:01 AM
other forums now saying JJ is a bully and my he is bordering on it with ben and yes agree,the haters are so full of venom they must feel sick,LOL

carm down dear, its only a tv show

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
carm down dear, its only a tv show

another pathetic attempt to be a smart arse:sleep:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
another pathetic attempt to be a smart arse:sleep:

:sleep:

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
No need to tell me it's done

And a few cheeky more if you can afford to ;) we need JJ out, he's gonna ruin the show with his little fake romance.

Ladieangel20
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Im voting to evict nathan!!

:)

It wasnt just jj involve inthe argument. Nathan was telling Ben and so was Dave .
Yet people are only singling out jj??

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:08 AM

Good for you?

Ladieangel20
08-07-2010, 11:10 AM
The housemates have a rota as to who washes up on what day..

Ladieangel20
08-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I got this from DS this is what happened apparently:

11:26:
Ben starts complaining that people are picking on him for not doing the washing up, tries to blame JJ for telling everyone.
Josie starts defending JJ saying no it was Steve who said that.

JJ warns Ben to shut up about it.
JJ says he finds it all hilarious
Ben wants to know what he means?
JJ says why volunteer to do it and then not turn up?
Ben - well what is wrong with that?

Ben now claiming that JJ is a tattle tail
Ben keeps claiming the reason he didn't do the washing up was because he was trying to smooth things over with Caoimhe (for Dave)

(even though we know he was actually bitching to Caoimhe about Dave)

it keeps going peaceful for about 5 minutes and then suddenly Ben says "JJ why do you...." (he has now done this 6 times)
Ben is now telling Nathan that he is being victimised..

Ben now telling Nathan he is happy to do the washing-up on his day, but he won't do the washing up on a day that isn't his day unless he has been given plenty of warning.
(presumably to put it in his diary)

11:46 Housemate to gather at sofas, meanwhile Ben is still going on about how JJ is so unloyal blah blah blah

Claymores
08-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Ben keeps claiming the reason he didn't do the washing up was because he was trying to smooth things over with Caoimhe (for Dave)

Sounds familiar!

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:26 AM

It wasnt just jj involve inthe argument. Nathan was telling Ben and so was Dave .
Yet people are only singling out jj??

JJ goes on and on having a go at him,his head is getting too big he thinks he knows it all,when did JJ ever do any washing up?

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Ben says he's being victimised but he bitches about JJ constantly!

Both as bad as each other those two!

smudgie
08-07-2010, 11:28 AM
:joker::joker: I think it is hilarious the way they all gang up on him,(Steve, dave, JJ)and he does not give a fig. He is right when he said Friday night is his rota night, I also noticed that when he said he washed up every lunch time nobody piped up that he did not. Nor did they deny that somepeoplenever wash up. JJ is a prat, he knows he needs to get rid of Ben if he has any chance to win. Shame he does not realise that he has lots of "haters" out here, mainly due to ispedantic ways.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:32 AM

Ben starts complaining that people are picking on him for not doing the washing up, tries to blame JJ for telling everyone.

it keeps going peaceful for about 5 minutes and then suddenly Ben says "JJ why do you...." (he has now done this 6 times)

Ben now telling Nathan he is happy to do the washing-up on his day, but he won't do the washing up on a day that isn't his day unless he has been given plenty of warning.

11:46 Housemate to gather at sofas, meanwhile Ben is still going on about how JJ is so unloyal blah blah blah

Was this a post from someone at DS? If so if it's from a ben hater it wont be accurate.

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:34 AM
:joker::joker: I think it is hilarious the way they all gang up on him,(Steve, dave, JJ)and he does not give a fig. He is right when he said Friday night is his rota night, I also noticed that when he said he washed up every lunch time nobody piped up that he did not. Nor did they deny that somepeoplenever wash up. JJ is a prat, he knows he needs to get rid of Ben if he has any chance to win. Shame he does not realise that he has lots of "haters" out here, mainly due to ispedantic ways.

He needs to go on Friday.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
JJ has obviously forgotten about the eviction and the HL show edit, He is being his ussual stupid self. Nathan is well aware of being seen in a good light!

Asshole Ben digging an ever deeper hole, AND he still thinks he has good friends!!

.....but thats just it Fingers.... JJ does not care...he is not pretending to be someone he is not.Unlike Nathan who is going OTT to be nice and have a laugh.Its so obvious he is desperate to stay in that suddenly he has changed his image.He must think the viewing public are stupid....JJ will be respected for not playing up to the cameras and being totally honest,upfront and genuine....

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:36 AM
**** the washing up

they should just wash their own stuff

and nathan should wash the pots and pans as he nominated himself as gordon ramsay

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
He needs to go on Friday.

But he wont will he,but boy we can try,what's that number again.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
dave & nathan have a go at ben & then ben says to jj why are you having ago at me?:shocked: ben has got serious issues with jj:joker:

Thats cos Ben wants JJ out..... he knows he can wind JJ up and then show him in a bad light.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 11:39 AM

Nice try Chels.....:xyxwave:

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:41 AM

sounds like classic Ben to me :hugesmile:

Ben doesnt do tasks and doesnt do washing up as he is a comedy legend and is above the ten a penny peasants, all clones of previous housemates.

Ben should say this

"i am tired, why dont we ask the robot to do the washing up?" :joker:

or he should ask Dave to wash up for him, to give him something to do for the afternoon :joker: