PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ALWAYS back the FEMALES

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 10:34 AM
In every series to date my favourite has ALWAYS been a woman. I always back them for the win

BB1 Caroline
BB2 Helen/Narinder
BB3 Jade
BB4 Steph
BB5 Nadia/Michelle
BB6 Makosi
BB7 AISLEYNE - all time favourite housemate
BB8 Samanda
BB9 Rachel
BB10 Sophie
BB11 Corin

CBB1 vanessa
CBB2 Sue
CBB3 Bridgitte
CBB4 Chantelle
CBB5 Shilpa
CBB6 Ulrika
CBB7 Stephanie/Ivana

I really dont know why. Maybe because the women ALWAYS get such a hard time! Im backing the underdog

Its just a shame a female housemate automatically becomes the underdog simply because shes a woman

karezza
08-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Was Nadia a woman?

Livia
08-07-2010, 10:36 AM
I really dont know why. Maybe because the women ALWAYS get such a hard time! Im backing the underdog... Its just a shame a female housemate automatically becomes the underdog simply because shes a woman...

What a load of rubbish. The women give each other a hard time in there. Women can be such bitches to each other.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
i think 50/50 for me, I will post again shortly to see if i am right :hugesmile:

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm the opposite! I've always had a male favourite.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Sometimes men, sometimes women.. mmmmm out of all the BB's I have probs supported more men though!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Women are not underdogs now.. bar this year's cbb.. going back.. bb10 - sophie won, last year's cbb - ulrika won, bb9 - Rachel won!!

So.. women CAN win now.. lol

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Yes but take corin for example.

People are DYING to find an excuse to not like her

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Rachel obviously was the most shocking winner ever. Which was good.. you need a big shocker!! Ulrika was a bit shocking.. the others girls who have won have not been shocking or unexpected though.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM

She is nice.. but I would love to see a completely different winner who is not just nice and stupid...... but she would be a more deserving winner than some of the hms but not all of them.

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
i bet most of corin's followers are men, they're too stupid to see through her

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh bb1.. I liked Anna!! but of course Craig won because he blurted out what he would do with the money!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
i bet most of corin's followers are men, they're too stupid to see through her

The winner will have the biggest game plan......

The winners with the least game plans have been Rachael for sure.. because she was such a shocking winner.. and of course Ulrika.. they were just natural and themselves.. and didn't act too stupid for the cameras.

Chels

I'm the opposite, I can't find a reason to dislike her! She's lovely. JJ and Caoimhe only bitch about her because they're probably jealous of how well liked she is in the house.

MojoNixon
In every series to date my favourite has ALWAYS been a woman. I always back them for the win

BB1 Caroline
BB2 Helen/Narinder
BB3 Jade
BB4 Steph
BB5 Nadia/Michelle
BB6 Makosi
BB8 Samanda
BB9 Rachel
BB10 Sophie
BB11 Corin

CBB1 vanessa
CBB2 Sue
CBB3 Bridgitte
CBB4 Chantelle
CBB5 Shilpa
CBB6 Ulrika
CBB7 Stephanie/Ivana

I really dont know why. Maybe because the women ALWAYS get such a hard time! Im backing the underdog

Its just a shame a female housemate automatically becomes the underdog simply because shes a woman

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Nadia is NOT woman, and Ulrika :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Beastie
Oh.. Kinga.. she would have been an epic winner for bb6.. her or Eugene!! but I bet Kinga winning.. would have been some funny reaction! lol

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm the opposite, I can't find a reason to dislike her! She's lovely. JJ and Caoimhe only bitch about her because they're probably jealous of how well liked she is in the house.

corin isn't particularly liked in the house.. JJ, Caoimhe and Josie.. none of them like her, she's just very manipulative and makes it look like people like her.

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah i always seem to have a women favourite quite the same as the ones you posted actually :)

Ketman
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Oh bb1.. I liked Anna!! but of course Craig won because he blurted out what he would do with the money!

No, he didn't. He kept his mouth shut until he'd left the house as the winner.

Chels
08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
corin isn't particularly liked in the house.. JJ, Caoimhe and Josie.. none of them like her, she's just very manipulative and makes it look like people like her.

Only by those three twats and Mario. The rest of them are really close to her, and have actually taken the time to speak to her, so they know what she's really like.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
1st and 2nd favourites each series:

BB1: Nick and Darren
BB2: Dean and Helen
BB3: Spencer and Kate
BB4: Jon and Ray
BB5: didnt watch this series
BB6: Sam and Orlaith
BB7: Pete and Imogen
BB8: Samanda and Liam
BB9: Rachel and Rex
BB10: Angel and Marcus
BB11: Ben and Corin

BBCH: Emilia and Jeremy

CBB1: didnt watch this series
CBB2: didnt watch this series
CBB3: didnt watch this series
CBB4: Chantelle and Jodie
CBB5: Dirk and Danielle
CBB6: Coolio and Verne
CBB7: Stephen and Alex

13 women and 17 men :shocked:

guess that means I am sexist pig :tongue: :joker:

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Rachel obviously was the most shocking winner ever. Which was good.. you need a big shocker!! Ulrika was a bit shocking.. the others girls who have won have not been shocking or unexpected though.

and the best winner ever :hugesmile:

first we had Princess Rachel and now we have King Ben :joker:

Billy
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Yeahhhh.

BB4; Nush
BB5; Michelle
BB6; Vanessa
BB7; Bonnie
BB8; Emily
BB9; Stephanie
BB10; Sophie
BB11; Corin/Caoimhe

CBB3; Caprice
CBB4; Traci
CBB5; Danielle
CBB6; Michelle
CBB7; Nicola

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM

What exactly is there to see through fritcake....you just seem to want to wind people up with your unfounded and utterly unexplainable dislike!?!?

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
i quite like corin, but i'm not blind to her game plan as the corin lovers obviously are.. it takes a corin, to know one

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 11:08 AM
i quite like corin, but i'm not blind to her game plan as the corin lovers obviously are.. it takes a corin, to know one

she doesnt have a gameplan you melon?!?

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:10 AM

If you like her, why's she in your 'dislike' section?

fruit_cake
not liking, is not the same is disliking

Chels
she doesnt have a gameplan you melon?!?

ROFL.

As someone else said this members name should be 'fruit_loop' :L

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
not liking, is not the same is disliking

You said you quite like her? Now you're saying 'not liking?' Wth. Come back when you have your thoughts straight.

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
lol.. i'm not going anywhere

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 11:15 AM

BB1 Caroline
BB2 Helen/Narinder
BB3 Jade
BB4 Steph
BB5 Nadia/Michelle
BB6 Makosi
BB8 Samanda
BB9 Rachel
BB10 Sophie
BB11 Corin

CBB1 vanessa
CBB2 Sue
CBB3 Bridgitte
CBB4 Chantelle
CBB5 Shilpa
CBB6 Ulrika
CBB7 Stephanie/Ivana

I do agree that females are at a definite disadvantage from day one because of their sex - but women are definitely as guilty as men, if not more, for discriminating against them! I have actually said this before that women are their own worst enemies - they seem to either fancy the guys or want to mother them! Whereas guys tend to stand up for their own, and support the blokes, women tend to do the opposite and do not support their own sex. Of course, it doesn't apply to everyone - but it is a common problem I think!

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
lol.. i'm not going anywhere

And yet again you can't reply to my point...

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:19 AM

The public will support Corin even more if the house starts to not like her. lol

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Yeahhhh.

BB4; Nush
BB5; Michelle
BB6; Vanessa
BB7; Bonnie
BB8; Emily
BB9; Stephanie
BB10; Sophie
BB11; Corin/Caoimhe

CBB3; Caprice
CBB4; Traci
CBB5; Danielle
CBB6; Michelle
CBB7; Nicola

Emily Parr :love:

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
I do agree that females are at a definite disadvantage from day one because of their sex - but women are definitely as guilty as men, if not more, for discriminating against them! I have actually said this before that women are their own worst enemies - they seem to either fancy the guys or want to mother them! Whereas guys tend to stand up for their own, and support the blokes, women tend to do the opposite and do not support their own sex. Of course, it doesn't apply to everyone - but it is a common problem I think!

I agree but **** this sh!t. Lol sorry but women have won plenty of times.. so the woman excuse is bugging me..

I actually think the men are the underdogs..

I think Corin will come 1st and Josie in 2nd place.. too predictable!!

Josie would be more of a deserving winner though.. I have liked her since day 1!

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Nadia AIN'T no female

http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/bigbrother/galleries/big-brother-heroes/img/img_7.jpg

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Mmm I do think Ben should win really. He has said things I have disagreed with.. but I think he is the one with the least game plan. He is interesting and entertaining and intelligent.. eventhough he puts people down.. he is not as perfect as Freddie last year but I still like Ben.

LemonJam
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Adamw92 without fail ALWAYS supports women. [If he's still around :p]

Strictly Jake
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM
yep I always support females!

starry
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't always. Sometimes though if all else fails they might offer eye candy to me but on it's own that's not good criteria for someone to be a true favourite. I was sad when Tania was evicted in BB4 but I realised eventually that Nush was more interesting.

I didn't see enough of Emily BB8 so that's why I'm uncomfortable about putting her as my favourite of that series. Stephanie again I didn't see that much of so I couldn't put her into my top 4 of all time (which would be in alphab order: Jennie, Marcus, Sunshine, Victor).

One kind of the more unique female HMs can offer something a little different, a kind of openness that makes you follow their emotions and thoughts through their varied expressions, which I find interesting as a viewer. Somehow as part of the social experiment view of the program they are ideal subjects because of their honesty. But most HMs of course (female or male) are not that honest in their reactions/character and aren't that interesting. People like Victor and Marcus I relate to more on their intelligence and humour.

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
BB1 - (probably would have been Craig)
BB2 - (probably would have been Helen)
BB3 Kate (from last couple of weeks I watched)
BB4 Jon
BB5 Nadia
BB6 Eugene
BB7 Aishleyne
BB8 Samanda
BB9 Stephanie (then Sara)
BB10 Freddie
BB11 Sunshine

CBB1 - (probably would have been Jack Dee)
CBB2 - (probably would have been Mark Owen)
CBB3 Kenzie
CBB4 Chantelle (Preston close second)
CBB5 Jade Goody (until 'race' row where I didnt really care for anybody + was on holiday so wasnt bothered :laugh:)
CBB6 Terry Christian
CBB7 Nicola T

Male: 8
Female: 10

Tend to go for the females too. :)