PDA

View Full Version : The Corin backlash is RIDICULOUS!!

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
The Corin backlash is ridiculous

People are dying to find an excuse to not like her.

They have an obsession with having a winner who is a bit of a twat!

Rex in BB9
Siavash in BB10
JJ this year.

Corin has been from day one the most loveable genuine person i n there.

Shes been there for people in there darkest moments. shes stood her ground against some of the more bullyish housemates.

People moaned that she was one dimensional and boring.

So when she had a 'TINY' blow up the other night, the people screaming for more substance from her, where the same people who screamed FAKE!

Now she hiding her true personality, playing a game, being annoying and faking her personality.

ANGRY Corin is the true Corin apparently.

Truth is people are allowed to get angry. She wasnt even that ****ing bad. she said what she had to say and let it go!

Now people are attacking her because of her fake nails, hair and tan.

HOW desperate are these people to make her out to be a villain and a bitch!

ITS so infuriating.

Now she being accused of preparing monologues for the diary room. its laughable!

Just accept that people have more than one side to there personality!

MusicMan
08-07-2010, 10:55 AM
My views precisely :D well said

fruit_cake
08-07-2010, 10:58 AM
she avoids confrontation because she's scared of herself.. not sure why yet

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 11:09 AM
she avoids confrontation because she's scared of herself.. not sure why yet

she hasnt avoided confrontation>!>

She confronted the others for the bedroom fiasco the other day!

Of course as soon as she did everyone screamed fake at her. she cant win

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
If Nathan goes on Friday then Corin will be up for eviction next week.

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
If Nathan goes on Friday then Corin will be up for eviction next week.

You cant guarantee that, it might be just the new housemates nominating so hopefully they will have watched the series and do the right thing by getting the bitches out.

Malza
08-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I can't stand her fake look, I can't stand the way she talks, it even drives me mad how she spreads her fingers when she is holding her cigarette - I want her out asap

mkdfan
08-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Yea its crazy how some people dont like her. I love her!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:15 AM
You cant guarantee that, it might be just the new housemates nominating so hopefully they will have watched the series and do the right thing by getting the bitches out.

Why would we want them out?? Bores out first please.. Like Steve and Keeva.

Well mmm.. suppose Keeva has bitched a bit.. lol

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I like Corin.. but it is too predictable if she wins.. well she would make a better winner than Sophie.. but I don't get why the public vote for the housemates who act an over exaggerated nice and "stupid" persona.. because it is all "humble" and "endearing".

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Next week JJ, Josie, Kevil & Mario will nominate Corin.

Corin V Kevil next week.

stonedape
08-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Corin's nice, but we did nice/boring in BB9 and funny/huge boobs in BB10. I'll need to see some other adjective from her if she wants my support. Corin looks and sounds colorful but she's played it too safe for my taste.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Everyone has a right to their opinion ,she like everyone else is in BB to be judge by the paying public who vote ,she is NOT a special case ,nor is Steve ,and my opinion of her that she a sly,sneaky ,crafty little cow is exactly that,My opinion and as valid as anyone elses

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Rex in BB9
Siavash in BB10
JJ this year.

Shes been there for people in there darkest moments. shes stood her ground against some of the more bullyish housemates.

So when she had a 'TINY' blow up the other night, the people screaming for more substance from her, where the same people who screamed FAKE!

Now she hiding her true personality, playing a game, being annoying and faking her personality.

Truth is people are allowed to get angry. She wasnt even that ****ing bad. she said what she had to say and let it go!

ITS so infuriating.

Now she being accused of preparing monologues for the diary room. its laughable!

Corin is a nice girl and she is hot. :dance:

People not liking her cos she has fake tan and fake boobs, just show how shallow they are.
Alex in CBB last year loved fake tan and went into the house to a booing crowd and then went onto win the show and gain many fans cos he was a nice guy and very funny
Corin has never been nasty ever so far.
Quaver has been a total bitch from the very start, this is the one that deserves the hate :tongue:

Livia
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Seems that people really like Corin, of they hate her! I can't see what there is to dislike, personally. I've seen some really appalling commments on here about her (mostly from women as usual). Hating her for having a fake tan or a particular accent is a bit... shallow. I haven't heard her be a bitch, I've seen her comfort people and go out of her way to do nice things for others. She had one blow up about the bedroom, and quite rightly... they were wrong to touch her bed. But she confronted them and said her piece instead of sneaking off to the bathroom to bitch behind their backs like the rest of them seem to.

Lee.
I don't actually think she is a villain or a bitch, but you must admit that that voice would be enough to make ones ears bleed?!

oddballmisfitsFTW
Corin's nice, but we did nice/boring in BB9 and funny/huge boobs in BB10. I'll need to see some other adjective from her if she wants my support. Corin looks and sounds colorful but she's played it too safe for my taste.

bet Rachel is 100x more interesting than you :tongue:

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:28 AM

Exactly..... need something different for bb11.

stonedape
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM

Hey, at least I said she was nice. Took me awhile to even get there. Worst winner in BB history, you shouldn't be defending her.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Seems that people really like Corin, of they hate her! I can't see what there is to dislike, personally. I've seen some really appalling commments on here about her (mostly from women as usual). Hating her for having a fake tan or a particular accent is a bit... shallow. I haven't heard her be a bitch, I've seen her comfort people and go out of her way to do nice things for others. She had one blow up about the bedroom, and quite rightly... they were wrong to touch her bed. But she confronted them and said her piece instead of sneaking off to the bathroom to bitch behind their backs like the rest of them seem to.

I don't hate her.. I don't mind her voice, I do think she is lovely BUT I just think she acting too nice.. and too stupid.. like Brian Belo did from bb8.

Lee.
08-07-2010, 11:31 AM

Aw, come on.. she's not a bad person, but she ain't 100X more interesting than anybody or anything!

smudgie
08-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I think Corin is a lovely girl. But I do think she holds herself back too much.
I would prefer her to win over any one that is really malicious but she is not my ideal winner.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Exactly.. I am treating Brian Belo and Corin the same.. they are quite similar to be honest..... but yet Brian Belo got loads of hate??? Brian Belo was a fan of the show.. I am glad he owned up to it.. and I think Corin is a massive fan of the show too.

elliebrew
08-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't hate her.. I don't mind her voice, I do think she is lovely BUT I just think she acting too nice.. and too stupid.. like Brian Belo did from bb8.

Who did you want to win bb8?

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Who did you want to win bb8?

Emily Parr but she got booted out. I liked Chanelle as well.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I dont hate her....she seems an ok person....but she is only in the house to get a mag deal....its so obvious....she brings nothing to the house...she doesnt seem to have much of a personality...her convo is limited unless you watch Corrie...and I am bored with looking at her fake appearance...

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Hey, at least I said she was nice. Took me awhile to even get there. Worst winner in BB history, you shouldn't be defending her.

Rachel was the most deserving and best winner in BB history. Fairytale ending. The beautiful princess triumphed over the ugly sisters and witches
Luke, Bex and all the rest of that scum. :tongue: :joker:

take your sour grapes and go eat em with quaver wen she gets the boot

Tom4784
08-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Rachel was the most deserving and best winner in BB history. Fairytale ending. The beautiful princess triumphed over the ugly sisters and witches
Luke, Bex and all the rest of that scum. :tongue: :joker:

take your sour grapes and go eat em with quaver wen she gets the boot

I've had sh*ts more interesting then Rachel. Terrible winner, she added nothing to BB9.

As for Corin, I like her and I disagree that she's fake. She's just a bit reserved when it comes to confrontation, just because soemone doesn't go to extremes with their feelings doesn't make them fake. Not everyone is like Shabby and they're not fake for not wearing their heart on their sleeve.

Julesuk
08-07-2010, 12:08 PM
She does nothing thats why I cant be bothered with her, she is boring as hell.

starry
08-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Backlash? I didn't like her that much from the start.

lol
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM
The truth is, if them kind of people from this forum, went on Big Brother, they'd be voted out before you could say Scabby.

zotec
08-07-2010, 03:03 PM
She does seem overly obsessed with hair,make-up and nails. Her voice does grate a bit-reminds me of Hilda Ogdens in Corrie.She does seem sensitive to others who are down for some reason and gives good advice but I rarely see her in any group discussion and general conversations on the smoking bench with small groups or one to one havent been very interesting.

InOne
08-07-2010, 03:06 PM

Rex in BB9
Siavash in BB10
JJ this year.

ITS so infuriating.

Well said, Corin to win :dance:

Alpertinator
08-07-2010, 03:11 PM
See I'm glad there are people like you elliebrew. So many of the people on here are just too negative and desperately look for excuses to belittle BB housemates. I don't get it are they jealous of 'em or somethin'? These people are just people like ourselves and it's certainly ridiculous for people to say that they hate them (which some do). Well said elliebrew.

setanta
08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
She's playing the dim but loveable character here, that's all, because she realises that they usually do well on Big Brother. I'm not buying it though.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
She's playing the dim but loveable character here, that's all, because she realises that they usually do well on Big Brother. I'm not buying it though.

this could be true yes and could also be true of josie as well

but i dont see it with corin myself, i actually think she is dim and loveable :joker:

doive1231
08-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Blasphemy? Stopped watching due to her and Channel 4's offensive broadcasts.

setanta
08-07-2010, 03:43 PM
this could be true yes and could also be true of josie as well

but i dont see it with corin myself, i actually think she is dim and loveable :joker:

Nah, the cracks will start appearing more and more, you know? She's trying to be Sophie and Rachel Rice in one. Hey, I don't think she's a nasty person at all; just would like her to stop hiding elements of her personality and playing up the thick persona to the cameras. It's false.

Alpertinator
08-07-2010, 03:46 PM
How is it false? Corin is an idiot. She is genuinely a moron. (She's lovely though and very funny don't get me wrong I do really like her) ...she's just really stupid, genuinely.

setanta
08-07-2010, 03:49 PM
How is it false? Corin is an idiot. She is genuinely a moron. (She's lovely though and very funny don't get me wrong I do really like her) ...she's just really stupid, genuinely.

Nah, I don't think so at all. She's well aware of what's going on within the house, which suggests an intelligence that's she tries very hard to hide with her idiotic dinosaur conversations, etc. I'm not convinced with her at all. She's not as thick as she would have us believe.