PDA

View Full Version : Ife Ife - why the hate??

LMC
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
After becoming engrossed in BB10 last year (mainly due to being out of work and having a fair bit of freetime) I watched every show and most LFs. This year however, all I have is the highlights show and occasional foray into the BB forums so I'm only getting an edited perspective into the housemates. The feeling I'm getting though is that there's not much love for Ife and I'm struggling to understand why??

From what I've seen she seems affable, humourous, slightly fiesty, fairly straight-talking and on the whole a good housemate. Can anyone tell me what she's really like (or in your opinion anyway) and why she's likely to be evicted as soon as she's up for nomination.

Thanks

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 12:08 PM
....trying too hard to be too nice.She is fake... and her conversation is soooo boring...its like having a conversation with an 8 year old.

starry
08-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Her attitude to Sunshine suggested she had a bit of a chip on her shoulder, like Keeva.

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Im liking her a lot more since shes got away from Shabby and Caoimhe, i think she is genuine.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I really don't know. Caoimhe and Shabby were just ****ing nasty to her and I'm glad she ditched the twats and got her own independence. I'm really starting to like her.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
....trying too hard to be too nice.She is fake... and her conversation is soooo boring...its like having a conversation with an 8 year old.

Ennit, shes is so school days! and agree with the rest

starry
08-07-2010, 12:51 PM
She is all about herself. And it's ironic that she thinks she has self-knowledge of herself with her self-help books, because she doesn't.

Jackie
08-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Shes really sly.

Just Do It
10-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't like. I think she is a complete faker.

Braden
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
I really like her, she's an independant and intelligent women

Fuzzylogic
10-07-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't see how anyone can hate her...or how anyone can be a fan either. She just lurks.

Sometimes I forget she is even in the house and might see her in the background and think "Who is that bald black bloke?"

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't like. I think she is a complete faker.

Agree

discotheque
10-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Boring, drones on, lacks any charm, no sense of humour, has a lecture-ish tone. I don't want to bang on about Shabby but I felt, even with the strops, she was such a warmer and more genuine person than Ife. For some reason the camera loved Shabby, When Ifes on I feel like switching off.

Just Do It
10-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Boring, drones on, lacks any charm, no sense of humour, has a lecture-ish tone. I don't want to bang on about Shabby but I felt, even with the strops, she was such a warmer and more genuine person than Ife. For some reason the camera loved Shabby, When Ifes on I feel like switching off.

I could not agree more.

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2010, 01:23 PM
When she sat and told Corin and Nathan how honest she was ,then on same day hls she said in DR you cannot be honest in here

Just Do It
10-07-2010, 01:26 PM
She's the biggest hypocrite in there. I know it's a very longshot but if she was up against Caoimhe in an eviction I'd vote her out. I just think that whether you like Caoimhe or not I feel that she is at least being herself and not trying to be sweet and on her best behaviour.
With Iffy I think she's a complete fake.

parmnion
10-07-2010, 01:27 PM
childlike imbecile.

Eye_Spy
10-07-2010, 01:27 PM
If she grew some hair she would be attractive, but bald headed women do nothing for me.

she also seems a bit dim, but at the side of corin, looks like a female einstein.

Stacey.
10-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Gets offended over 2 people going 'cringe' at her dancing. Which was cringey anyway.

I hate having those friends who you can never tease.. I imagine she'd be exactly like that. Caoimhe and Shabby were joking.

fingers
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
She is Govan all over again! the female Gollum.

Braden
10-07-2010, 01:40 PM

I don't think so imo. Govan was a massive ****-stirrer and hypocrite and Ife isn't like that

Fuzzylogic
10-07-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't think so imo. Govan was a massive ****-stirrer and hypocrite and Ife isn't like that

I think he just meant in looks.

dwarling
10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I agree she really grates on me..:cloud:

Stacey.
10-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Govan bitched waaaay better than her.