PDA

View Full Version : From Washing Up gate to Adolf Hitler Gate

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Caomihe is fighting with Dave because dave thinks hitler had demons in him.

smudgie
08-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Go girl. I am not a Keeva fan but he needs to get his head out of his behind.:joker::joker:

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 11:42 AM
So Hitler was not possessed then?

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Caomihe is fighting with Dave because dave thinks hitler had demons in him.

Hitler probably did have a couple demons in him, but not as many demons as Quaver has got in her.
Big nasty demons too, who stink of ****

karezza
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Kevil is a vampire.

BringItOn
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Just been watching it, I love how at any time the house can turn and then evryone is down each others throats

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Urgh, I really want to injure Keeva. Silly slut should be out the door tommorow, not Nathan.

Josy
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Caiomhe needs to accept that Dave has different beliefs and opinions and just ****!

Julie10
08-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Look how quick she wants to shut Dave up now he is finally telling her his views. She is backing off big time because he is talking sense and she can't handle it but say "okay, okay I do respect your views" yeh right Caoihme! OWNED!!

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 11:59 AM
She has been constantly trying to force the issue - in an attempt to belittle Dave and his beliefs - silly, jumped-up little madam - trying to force her HER opinions down the throats of others - definitely much worse than she accuses him of being!

Lee.
08-07-2010, 12:01 PM
How can two people argue about Adolf?? Surely everybody's opinion should more or less be the same?!
Not watching argument obviously so can't really comment... but really? arguing over Hitler? Jeez, it's getting bad in there?

Big Brother Fan
08-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Hitler probably did have a couple demons in him, but not as many demons as Quaver has got in her.

Oh

my

god

You are an idiot. Caoimhe more evil that Hitler, now that's just sad.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I can't believe Ben DEFENDED Hitler!!! :eek:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 12:03 PM
How can two people argue about Adolf?? Surely everybody's opinion should more or less be the same?!
Not watching argument obviously so can't really comment... but really? arguing over Hitler? Jeez, it's getting bad in there?

They was talking about ww2, and someone said hitler, and dave siad he was evil and had demons and keva reckons he was talknig about religion again

Lee.
08-07-2010, 12:05 PM
They was talking about ww2, and someone said hitler, and dave siad he was evil and had demons and keva reckons he was talknig about religion again

and I take it Dave didn't even mention religion? Caoimhe looking for an argument over nothing perhaps?

erchie
08-07-2010, 12:08 PM

I can !

lol
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM

This.

Livia
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM

Can't seem to get anyone to tell us HOW he defended him, or what he said.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM

There's about 3 threads with it in :rolleyes:

Livia
08-07-2010, 12:58 PM
There's about 3 threads with it in :rolleyes:

Oh thanks for answering with your usual grace.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM

Go and read the 'Ben defends Nazis on LF' thread, that might give you a better idea. Ben didn't actually defend Hitler at all, he just tried to say that the Second World War could have been avoided. People who didn't even see it on LF are twisting things again.

Livia
08-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Go and read the 'Ben defends Nazis on LF' thread, that might give you a better idea. Ben didn't actually defend Hitler at all, he just tried to say that the Second World War could have been avoided. People who didn't even see it on LF are twisting things again.

Thanks Kitty... got it now. Trying to follow this and work at the same time!

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh thanks for answering with your usual grace.

Usual grace? I've never spoke to you once. If you searched the forum properly then I'm sure you'd find the posts explaining the answer to your question.

Kore
08-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Caoimhe looking for an argument again zZzzzzz

Livia
08-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Usual grace? I've never spoke to you once. If you searched the forum properly then I'm sure you'd find the posts explaining the answer to your question.

Yeah well, if I had all day to do that I probably would be able to take more time searching. But I'm working too. And no, I've never spoken to you before... but I can read. And actually I found the answer to the question. Thanks again Kitty.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah well, if I had all day to do that I probably would be able to take more time searching. But I'm working too. And no, I've never spoken to you before... but I can read. And actually I found the answer to the question. Thanks again Kitty.

You're welcome :)

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 01:12 PM

The Gist im getting is that he hasnt defended hitler as such, but said we shouldnt of got involved and had the wrong foreign policies in doing so.

Others correct me if thats not the case.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
The Gist im getting is that he hasnt defended hitler as such, but said we shouldnt of got involved and had the wrong foreign policies in doing so.

Others correct me if thats not the case.

This from OP
What Ben was saying is that Britain might have neutralized Hitler in other ways, either by better diplomacy, or if all else failed could have sent someone to assassinate him. About later conflicts, he said Britain and the US picked on easy targets, tin-pot dictators, but would never dream of standing up to powerful countries whose regimes are just as oppressive (meaning Russia and China probably).