PDA

View Full Version : A Blast From The Past!

Chels
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
xdyhi9_a-fag-a-cup-of-tea-and-nanu-nanu_shortfilms

God, I forgot how many funny moments we've had in BB! This seriously has to be up there! Even Charlie made me laugh :eek: Rodrigo's laugh is hilarious :joker:

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Lol that was quite funny. Haha Lisa taking them down 1 by 1 but yet she got evicted first out of them lot.

Lol at Roddy's laugh!! aww Roddy did deserve better than 5th place but ahh well.

CaraRawr
08-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Rodrigo <3

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 12:09 PM
LMAO i miss this :D

Lisa at the end "Ive sat on this bench from day one" :laugh:

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:17 PM
LMAO i miss this :D

Lisa at the end "Ive sat on this bench from day one" :laugh:

Pmsl :laugh: she was such a gimp haha.

I've had BB10 flashbacks all day today lmao, dunno why but Siavash and the barrel in the DR randomly popped into my head :D

big_bother
08-07-2010, 12:18 PM
God it's amazing how many housemates you COMPLETELY forget about.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 12:32 PM
they tekin piss out of us, they keep sayin nanoo nanoo :joker::joker::joker:

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Pmsl :laugh: she was such a gimp haha.

I've had BB10 flashbacks all day today lmao, dunno why but Siavash and the barrel in the DR randomly popped into my head :D

Hahaha that was one of the funniest BB moments ever imo :joker:

Charlie only made me laugh twice, in that moment in the video ^^^ and when he banged that steel tray next to Lisa in the bedroom and she went ape**** :hugesmile:

Looking back BB10 was pretty amazing.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Hahaha that was one of the funniest BB moments ever imo :joker:

Charlie only made me laugh twice, in that moment in the video ^^^ and when he banged that steel tray next to Lisa in the bedroom and she went ape**** :hugesmile:

Looking back BB10 was pretty amazing.

OMG I remember when he banged the tray :joker: I couldn't stand him but that was hilarious!

Another amazing moment was Freddie vs Noirin, "NOIRIN!! COME BACK HERE NOW!!" and then following her into the bedroom with his "By this spectacle! I have no reason to doubt his honesty, but I have every reason to doubt your honesty!" :joker::joker::joker:

I know, such a great series. It was full of laughs, I don't understand why it was hated so much.

ILoveTRW
08-07-2010, 01:01 PM
every day i love bb10 more and more

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 01:04 PM
OMG I remember when he banged the tray :joker: I couldn't stand him but that was hilarious!

Another amazing moment was Freddie vs Noirin, "NOIRIN!! COME BACK HERE NOW!!" and then following her into the bedroom with his "By this spectacle! I have no reason to doubt his honesty, but I have every reason to doubt your honesty!" :joker::joker::joker:

I know, such a great series. It was full of laughs, I don't understand why it was hated so much.

Hahaha Freddie's speech was one of the best bits too :laugh:

There was something happening all the time last year, never a dull moment really! It was only because the HM's were such a great mix though I think, BB themselves put hardly any effort in, it's a shame more people didn't watch it really because I think it was actually one of the best years :)

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:04 PM
It was my least favourite series.. but anyways yes it still had funny moments.

When Roddy came out of the toilet and shouted BOO at Lisa.. lol she was so pissed off.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
bb9 :love:

It's a shame not many watched bb9 to be honest.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 01:07 PM

BB9 was great too in parts, but towards the end it got really dull for me, plus there were too many HM's I hated in there, only liked the B Blockers really.

BB5 and 6 will always be my favourites I think, closely followed by BB7.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:09 PM
BB9 was great too in parts, but towards the end it got really dull for me, plus there were too many HM's I hated in there, only liked the B Blockers really.

BB5 and 6 will always be my favourites I think, closely followed by BB7.

Yeah bb5 and bb6 were my fave series too!! bb7 was a good series. I think I liked bb9 a lot because bb8 was pretty terrible.

At the end of the day.. the entertaining characters need to be kept in but the public never learn.

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Hahaha Freddie's speech was one of the best bits too :laugh:

There was something happening all the time last year, never a dull moment really! It was only because the HM's were such a great mix though I think, BB themselves put hardly any effort in, it's a shame more people didn't watch it really because I think it was actually one of the best years :)

I agree, the HMs in there made up for the lack of effort by producers. You had the really hated ones, and the really loved ones. Like the Three Musketeers :hugesmile: those three single handedly made the series. The only bad thing about it was the block voting against the quirky and more entertaining HMs, then you just had the dull horrible ones in like Lisa, Kris and Karly.

If I'm honest I'm gonna go far out and say it was my favourite series out of 4 full series' I've watched :)

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah bb5 and bb6 were my fave series too!! bb7 was a good series. I think I liked bb9 a lot because bb8 was pretty terrible.

At the end of the day.. the entertaining characters need to be kept in but the public never learn.

Urgh yeah BB8 was dreadful! Right from the start they put me off by putting the girls in on their own...I couldn't stand Chanelle/Ziggy, Samanda, Charley or Brian 'pretend to be dumb to win' Belo. Horrible series, second worst after BB4 imo!

Chels

I didn't like BB9. I can literally remember about 6 HMs lmao. The best bit was when Stuart was evicted, did a crowd dive and nobody catched him LOL :D I loved Stu.

Beastie
bb10 had the worst final though.. none of the 5 I wanted to make the final were in the final. Too much block voting. If the save and replace task happened last year... bb10 would have been really good.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
BB9 was really good to start then it got **** towards the end

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
bb10 had the worst final though.. none of the 5 I wanted to make the final were in the final. Too much block voting. If the save and replace task happened last year... bb10 would have been really good.

Yeah I know. The only one I liked left in the final was Rodrigo :3 I even went off Siavash by that point.

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:13 PM
BB9 was really good to start then it got **** towards the end

This, Stephanie shouldn't have gone. She'd have been a brilliant HM.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I didn't like BB9. I can literally remember about 6 HMs lmao. The best bit was when Stuart was evicted, did a crowd dive and nobody catched him LOL :D I loved Stu.

I loved Luke, Bex, Sara, Rex, Darnell, Rachel, Mikey, Cookie Kat and her amazing eviction!!! a bog off version of bb5's fight night happened!! lol dennis the spitter!! it was all good and gravy!! lol

I don't think there was a proper fight night in bb10.. well a few arguments. I doubt a fight night will happen again!!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Stephanie bb9! yeah she should have stayed.. Mario should have gone! Oh I liked Lisa too!! a few likeable females in bb9!!

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM
I loved Luke, Bex, Sara, Rex, Darnell, Rachel, Mikey, Cookie Kat and her amazing eviction!!! a bog off version of bb5's fight night happened!! lol dennis the spitter!! it was all good and gravy!! lol

I don't think there was a proper fight night in bb10.. well a few arguments. I doubt a fight night will happen again!!

I didn't like any of them bar Rex :laugh:

OMG Dennis is single handedly the most vile HM to ever go into the house.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
bb10 had one of the best 1st weeks EVER!! I loved the launch night task twist but a lot seemed to have not liked it..... it was epic when Benazir got evicted by a red bus!! Saffia and Sophia arguing!!!!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
I didn't like any of them bar Rex :laugh:

OMG Dennis is single handedly the most vile HM to ever go into the house.

Lol Dennis.. yes he was... lol Alexandra "Memba I told you" You need these vile pig of housemates to go in though.. to only just kick them out too!! bitter sweet :love:

Chels
Omg Sophia was a tit. And Saffia was as well, what a waste of space she turned out to be.

Beastie
Oh I liked Kenneth from bb10.. if only he went in from the beginning and of course Tom should have gone in from the beginning too!!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
bb10 had one of the best 1st weeks EVER!! I loved the launch night task twist but a lot seemed to have not liked it..... it was epic when Benazir got evicted by a red bus!! Saffia and Sophia arguing!!!!

they shouldnt have done that it was a waste she could have been really good we only got like 2 hl shows to decide who we wanted. i wanted siavash to go on sunday not benazir

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Lol Dennis.. yes he was... lol Alexandra "Memba I told you" You need these vile pig of housemates to go in though.. to only just kick them out too!! bitter sweet :love:

I forgot about Alexandra D: she was just as bad as him. Nasty little piece of sh*t she was "I'll get ma gang onta yu ye" lmfao, her parents must be so proud.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Oh I liked Kenneth from bb10

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Oh I liked Kenneth from bb10.. if only he went in from the beginning and of course Tom should have gone in from the beginning too!!

Kenneth :laugh2: he was a madman fair play. Tom was AMAZING though, if he didn't walk I genuinley believe he could have made a top 3 finish.

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:21 PM
they shouldnt have done that it was a waste she could have been really good we only got like 2 hl shows to decide who we wanted. i wanted siavash to go on sunday not benazir

I have to be honest though we'd have lost a better HM if Siavash went. Look at all the mad moments he provided. Shame he turned into a whinging pathetic gimp near the end or he'd have won it.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 01:24 PM
I agree Benny could have been a good housemate but I still think her eviction was epic :love:

Patrick
08-07-2010, 01:29 PM
LMFAO Chels thanks for that clip, reminded me of how good BB10 was.

Charlie was hilarious.

Stacey.
08-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Roddy was amazing lmfao. Hearing him laugh always makes me laugh :laugh:

Loved that little group to be honest.. Charlie and Sophie were funny too throughout the series. And Siavash was cool.

DrCheddar15
08-07-2010, 04:51 PM
BB10 was my favourite series, and will always be my favourite series. It's so underrated, But I loved it.

Judas
01-03-2011, 12:15 AM
I love this...

"I've sat on this bench from Day 1..."

Stu
01-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Man that took me back.

BB10 was the best series ever.

Judas
01-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Man that took me back.

BB10 was the best series ever.

I don't get why everyone hates it, it is definately one of the best. It broke the rules in a good way, whereas the last series just broke them in a 12 year old way... certain bits were good, but I mean, getting that bloke in to make some Glee tribute was just... rubbish. And I don't even mind Glee.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
01-03-2011, 12:37 AM
it was amazing but the tasks were ****ing awful :L

i think that sort of made it better in a way though because they were so bad they were hilarious to watch

KG.
01-03-2011, 12:38 AM
:joker: Rodrigo's laugh is ****ing amazing.

Judas
01-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I just remembered... SREE.
He was GENIUS and HELL at the same time.

"You sound like a pound"
"Personally me..."

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
01-03-2011, 12:47 AM
i remember when he said to marcus

'i sit over here.... away from your stinky tooth'

:lovedup:

Stu
01-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Yeah the tasks were crap but that was the thing. The tasks, lack of twists, zero promotion ... everything they done to make the show was either meaningless or crap. It ended up being genius through pure chance that the housemates were a joy to watch with each other and storylines played out like scripted dramas [the whole Noirin saga, for instance].

It just had quality housemates, a stripped down feel, and a weird sense that only about four people in the country were watching all this brilliant stuff happen.

I lurve it to bits.

Rock and roll, biggie.

_Seth
01-03-2011, 03:16 PM
This is hilarious!

-VszoHauGec

Niamh.
01-03-2011, 03:20 PM
aw BB10:love:

Judas
11-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I've realised BB10 is my second favourite series. (BB5, BB10, BB6, BB7, BB11, BB9, BB8 (didn't watch 1-4). - Wants to watch -

reece(:
11-05-2011, 10:27 PM
it's a shame the house and tasks were rubbish because the characters were good

loved the first week conflict with sophia and saffia

Patrick
11-05-2011, 10:40 PM
:joker: Rodrigo's laugh is ****ing amazing.

No it's not.

It's forced and fake, he tried to fit in so badly with Britain and failed.

Someone tells a joke;
The whole group: HAHA!
Rodrigo: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3 People: HAHAHaaaa -sigh-
Rodrigo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

An hour later when the joke stopped being funny;

Rodrigo: Who say dis? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He was an annoying wanker.

Smithy
11-05-2011, 10:41 PM
-misses Chels-