PDA

View Full Version : Very Refreshing!!!

Julesuk
08-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I find it very refreshing to see a good looking guy like JJ (on my eyes anyway) who doesnt believe they are gods gift to woman and has that element of coyness about them. And no I dont think he is playing a game I think he is in there being himself I admire him for what he did in the save task although I wish Keeva was still up but I genuinely think he did it because he couldnt bring himself to pick someone to take his place. I hope he stays in on Friday hes not like the usual self centred hotties they put on BB

starry
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
He's obsessed about himself, always paranoid.

big_bother
08-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I find it very refreshing to see a good looking guy like JJ (on my eyes anyway) who doesnt believe they are gods gift to women

Agreed.

Kazanne
I find it very refreshing to see a good looking guy like JJ (on my eyes anyway) who doesnt believe they are gods gift to woman and has that element of coyness about them. And no I dont think he is playing a game I think he is in there being himself I admire him for what he did in the save task although I wish Keeva was still up but I genuinely think he did it because he couldnt bring himself to pick someone to take his place. I hope he stays in on Friday hes not like the usual self centred hotties they put on BB

It's all to make the public want him to win and it will probably work.

karezza
I agree JJ is a desperate gameplayer who will do anything to get his Aussie hands on the loot. He is a paranoid weirdo.

Get the 30 second man out!

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Even though he is Australian, he is not a complete idiot.
There is something about how he says things regarding the sexes and to whom he is saying it which makes me believe he is saying what he perceives women want to hear.

Josie is usually his main target now, but there was something about his chat ref' blow jobs in week 1 to Racheal which sticks in my mind. She wasnt too impressed and he didnt quite come out of it as i think he expected. From then on she was enemy No1 and the rest is history.

He has a little smirk as he says these things.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM

...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs ::thumbs:

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Even though he is Australian, he is not a complete idiot.
There is something about how he says things regarding the sexes and to whom he is saying it which makes me believe he is saying what he perceives women want to hear.

Josie is usually his main target now, but there was something about his chat ref' blow jobs in week 1 to Racheal which sticks in my mind. She wasnt too impressed and he didnt quite come out of it as i think he expected. From then on she was enemy No1 and the rest is history.

He has a little smirk as he says these things.

I'm wondering if he is gay ?

serensilver
08-07-2010, 01:49 PM

if you dont want him to go amke sure you vote to evcit nathan then :wavey:

doive1231
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I think he's found out pretty quickly that girls only liked him for shallow reasons.

Josy
08-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Great post! I agree :thumbs:

Jords
08-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Are you watching the same show? lul

Julesuk
08-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I am just not as cynical as some on here.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 03:59 PM

Me too , i watched him late on LF the other night ,he has been brought up to totally respect women ,and it was lovely to hear him talk about how he respects women ,a lovely lad

Zippy
08-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Im just astonished at the gullibility of JJ fans. So desperate to believe that he is this vulnerable little victim who doesn't know how good looking he is.

Hilarious!!

Rewind back to his Beckham boasts. Check out his moisturising routine in the dark so the others can't see him. God forbid they clock on that he's a vain poser in reality. But some of them have. Govan certainly did.

He didnt make those 23hr journies just to sit in a house with a bunch of strangers. He's a lazy bum who's here to win big cash. And the big BB fan thinks he knows the formula. Just look closely at his behaviour and the HMs he targets and HMs he huddles up to.

Major game player, no doubt whatsoever.

Angus
08-07-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm wondering if he is gay ?

I've actually been wondering that for a couple of weeks now - he may not even know himself yet. Could explain a lot!

Zippy
08-07-2010, 04:50 PM
He's a Mummys boy in the closet. Explains his anger issues and frustrations with women.

I don't get the slightest feeling that he's into women. With Nathan its blatantly obvious and he doesn't even have to say anything. He's close to Josie because she is exactly the kind of woman that draws gay men to her. Like Govan. But I don't see any sexual spark on his part. And Josie doesn't really either which is why she a love/hate thing for him. She's frustrated.