big bro fan
08-07-2010, 12:23 PM
dickhead get him out

penpoint
08-07-2010, 12:26 PM
:puzzled::spin:is it pick on Ben day today

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Why single him out? Dave and a few others are doing it too! Bellend.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:27 PM
So its ok for Ben to speak but not ok for Nathan????

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
08-07-2010, 12:27 PM
what has ben done to upset everybody

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Nathan isn't shouting at him at all, he and Dave and Mario are having a discussion with him.

I don't like Nathan but don't twist the facts.

Chels

Defended Hitler.

Claymores
I'd have done worse by now - they're all so exaspirated about what a self-centred, arrogant oaf that Ben is.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Nathan thinks Ben is selfish.. but still likes him.

karezza
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Defended Hitler.

Apart from defending Hitler what has he done?:wavey:

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:30 PM

he was born lol:joker:

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Ben didn't defend Hitler though! As usual he put his point across in the wrong way and made a twit of himself, he isn't a Nazi fgs :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Cooked and apperently had a great epic argument with shabby? :conf:

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Be a selfish little twat.

Josy
08-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I dislike Nathan, but he's not shouting at him, they are having a discussion.

Chels
Cooked and apperently had a great epic argument with shabby? :conf:

He's on about Ben :p

SocietyIsRuined

He didn't wash up and he will not do star jumps or push ups if asked by BB if it meant rewarding the group with Mars bars.

WAYNEEBRUM
Nathan makes me feel sick,always scratchin his bits while cooking.
He cant string a sentence together without swearing either.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 12:33 PM
He's on about Ben :p

Oh, my bad.

*mazedsalv**
FFS, leave Ben alone... *doing Chris Crocker voice

Marzy
They are pissed off because Ben doesn't do enough washing up!! I have never seen Keeva or JJ washing up, has anybody else!

Claymores
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
I dislike Nathan, but he's not shouting at him, they are having a discussion.

And now on LF it's all John's fault again - even tho John hasn't spoken to Ben at all in the past couple of hours.

BEN IS OBSESSED!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM

They're saying he's lazy, doesn't wash up or help around the house and the fact that he doesn't try in tasks or do anything to help benefit the group. I'm not sure how the whole Hitler thing came into it but Ben has just made a bit of a fool of himself again, some people are blowing it out of proportion though and calling him a Hitler symapthiser :hugesmile:

King Gizzard
08-07-2010, 12:36 PM
The way he shouts at everyone to get his point across is threatening. I bet he does it because he never can make a good point so he feels the need to drown out the other person. Proper twat.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
The way he shouts at everyone to get his point across is threatening. I bet he does it because he never can make a good point so he feels the need to drown out the other person. Proper twat.

Well get your facts sorted this time as he isn't even shouting at him.

King Gizzard
08-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm not even going on about this time, thats what he does generally.

Chels
But it's slightly off topic though isn't it...

-Sue-

he wasnt shouting Nathan was trying to get Ben to answer a simple question but as per.. Ben tried to avoid it or twist it to get his opinion heard.. so Nathan kept asking him..

johnx
08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
What did Ben say about Hitler? He made a very dodgy remark about an African dictator who butchered orphanages while back.Like Ben but believe it or not there was alot of support for Hitler among the upper classes including Royalty.Wouldnt suprise me that a toff might see positive points to Nazism.

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 12:41 PM
What did Ben say about Hitler? He made a very dodgy remark about an African dictator who butchered orphanages while back.Like Ben but believe it or not there was alot of support for Hitler among the upper classes including Royalty.Wouldnt suprise me that a toff might see positive points to Nazism.

Go and read the thread about Ben defending Nazis. He didn't by the way and I don't see how you can jump to the conclusion that because he's a toff he must be a Nazi! Jesus Christ.

johnx
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I said it would'nt suprise me-not that he did.

Jordan.
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
I think this will just put the nail in the coffin for Nathan, he'll be getting a bad edit for the next two HL's like Sunshine did.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I think this will just put the nail in the coffin for Nathan, he'll be getting a bad edit for the next two HL's like Sunshine did.

The thing is, he's not even shouting at him :3 he's done nothing that could possibly give him a bad edit that past two days either. JJ on the other hand has had a mega bitching session and a rant, but I bet they won't show any of it.

Claymores
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM

Except tonight's HL is already in the can - this will only be shown on Friday by which time 90% or more of the votes will already have been cast.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Ben didn't defend Hitler though! As usual he put his point across in the wrong way and made a twit of himself, he isn't a Nazi fgs :laugh:

It might help people if Ben was allowed to get his point across instead of the gobsite ignoramouses shooting him down all the time,people then might get the whole picture instead of posting misleading threads and all the sheep following.but hey ho,Ben will always be a better person for keeping his cool in a very hostile place.i do have this feeling though that he will get fed up of the dross and walk,which might not be a bad thing.

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM

It has all been put out of proportion he did not defend him,Dave said Hitler was demonized or something,but to be honest it's best wait for the HL or websites to post it up as they get things wrapped round their necks in here.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Sign of a coward and bully ,choose his prey ,either women of men who are weaklings

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Sign of a coward and bully ,choose his prey ,either women of men who are weaklings

Read the thread first and not listen to the lying little **** who made the thread and you may realise he wasn't shouting at him.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Nathan thinks Ben is selfish.. but still likes him.

Ben is selfish....but just goes to show us what a two faced person Nathan is.... He wouldnt say that on the outside... Nathan would not give Ben the time of day.Nathan thinks all this behaviour is going to save him tomorrow...suddenly he is showing a bit of life now he is up... but nothings changed..he is still a twat.

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 01:39 PM

And he deserves too

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Agreed! Exaggeration - is the norm on this site, unfortunately! :hugesmile: