PDA

View Full Version : Ben is genius - Nathan is a tool

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Nathan's trying to make Ben look like the ignorant snot gobbler, and thus Nathan the working class 'hero'.

Mars bar or bowl of water, Ben chose the water for himself, that sunk Nathan, but he had to make his 'point' somehow even though he'd just failed.

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't call someone who thinks Britain should have stayed out of WW2 a genuis.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM

agreed couldnt have put it better myself

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 12:40 PM

All the major wars over the last 300 years were organised for financial and power gain.

This is the 'tyrant' we 'fought' against? http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/results.asp?image=10250863&wwwflag=3&imagepos=4
Was 'Hitler' a Rothschild? http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitler_was_a_rothschild.htm

Do ya really believe the wars in afghanistan and irag were ligitimate??

I would've give Nathan the bowl of water to wash his mouth out.

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Ben ' when I didnt want to do things I generally got out of them so I could do other things'

How selfish is that????? there is only one tool in that house = Ben

King Gizzard
08-07-2010, 12:44 PM
God is he doing his Working Class hero **** again?:sleep:

Chels
All the major wars over the last 300 years were organised for financial and power gain.

This is the 'tyrant' we 'fought' against? http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/results.asp?image=10250863&wwwflag=3&imagepos=4
Was 'Hitler' a Rothschild? http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitler_was_a_rothschild.htm

That has jack sh*t to do with what I just posted.
As another FM posted earlier, there's millions of reasons why Britain went to war, but here's two of them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJyjAYyF8E

edit

Amhuinn
Ben IS selfish though. His whole belief system is structured around self-interest.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM

Yep.. dont worry only another 30 odd hours left of it :dance:

MissKittyFantastico

You can't compare the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with the second world war, totally different issues.

Chels

No Ben just needs to pull his head out of his own arse.

MojoNixon

Exactly.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Ben IS selfish though. His whole belief system is structured around self-interest.

Exactly like most toffs

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
No Ben just needs to pull his head out of his own arse.

I don't think even with the aid of a plunger anyone would ever get his head outta there

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't think even with the aid of a plunger anyone would ever get his head outta there

Lmfao :joker: true!

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Lmfao :joker: true!

hehe sorry couldnt resist :joker:

Amhuinn
08-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I have realised something about Ben today... he is baiting people. He is always starting contentious debates and then gets upset if people challenge him. Even though a complete idiot would know they are going to get a pretty brutal reaction if they make such a loaded argument. He knows exactly what he is doing and yet we have all this "oh no! Ben must be allowed to speak his mind in his eloquent way and anyone who speaks up against him is a bullying idiot".

I liked Ben until today because I thought he just spoke without thinking, but it is me who was naive, not him.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I have realised something about Ben today... he is baiting people. He is always starting contentious debates and then gets upset if people challenge him. Even though a complete idiot would know they are going to get a pretty brutal reaction if they make such a loaded argument. He knows exactly what he is doing and yet we have all this "oh no! Ben must be allowed to speak his mind in his eloquent way and anyone who speaks up against him is a bullying idiot".

I liked Ben until today because I thought he just spoke without thinking, but it is me who was naive, not him.

Oh hes very calculating with what he says, playing the hapless victim for sure.

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
That has jack sh*t to do with what I just posted.

Hitler was propelled into a position to fight a world war, our people thought he was going to take over the world, fact is, he wasn't ever in a position to do so, because he was a controlled puppet, he also said on many occasion that he loved the british.

So Ben is 100% correct. Remember, those who 'win' wars tell its 'history', and we learn their words from birth.

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM

He's just admitted that. He is selfish, but who in the house doesn't wana win the £100,000 prize money?

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Hitler was propelled into a position to fight a world war, our people thought he was going to take over the world, fact is, he wasn't ever in a position to do so, because he was a controlled puppet, he also said on many occasion that he loved the british.

So Ben is 100% correct. Remember, those who 'win' wars tell its 'history', and we learn their words from birth.

So Brits caused him to kill jews, invade poland, france, norway and so on? :joker::joker::joker:

Claymores
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM
He's just admitted that. He is selfish, but who in the house doesn't wana win the £100,000 prize money?

The first part of your sentence simply fails to connect to the 2nd.

Other HMs are not going about it through sh1tting on others by not caring if they go hungry or are stuck with cold water.

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey newspresenter, was Hitler Jugend financed by Jews? And maybe even Bush? :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Chels
08-07-2010, 12:59 PM

He's not ****ing correct. So he thinks letting Hitler get on with it and killing people of different nationalities and religions is good does he? The both of you are absolute planks.

cazzy555
08-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I think Ben is selfish but so is everyone in there. even the most unselfish people in the world have some agenda. I just think Ben is a bit more honest about his nature than everyone else.

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
So Brits caused him to kill jews, invade poland, france, norway and so on? :joker::joker::joker:

No, thats silly. hitlers mob were funded by the Warburg and Rothschild families, of which Hitler is the illegitimate son of Baron Rothschild.

These people don't care about the masses, Labour didn't care about 1 million Iragi's/afghans, yet they claim this on your goggle box, hmm.

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey newspresenter, was Hitler Jugend financed by Jews? And maybe even Bush? :joker::joker::joker::joker:

Yes.
http://www.adolfthegreat.com/Trails-Trivia/trivia-JewsForHitler.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Once you start asking questions and start joining the dots...

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 01:05 PM
No, thats silly. hitlers mob were funded by the Warburg and Rothschild families, of which Hitler is the illegitimate son of Baron Rothschild.

These people don't care about the masses, Labour didn't care about 1 million Iragi's/afghans, yet they claim this on your goggle box, hmm.

Emmm.....you are so ****in out of your mind. Illuminati and so on....yeah....
cocoo cocoooo

newspresenter
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
He's not ****ing correct. So he thinks letting Hitler get on with it and killing people of different nationalities and religions is good does he? The both of you are absolute planks.

Ultimately Hitler was just a tool like any german soldier was, like any british soldier is in iraq/afghanistan. Blair/Brown/Cameroon were the modern day version pupet of Adolf Rothschild (Hitler).

InOne
08-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Ben a genius? :joker:

Chels
08-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Ultimately Hitler was just a tool like any german soldier was, like any british soldier is in iraq/afghanistan. Blair/Brown/Cameroon were the modern day version pupet of Adolf Rothschild (Hitler).

I don't see Blair, Brown or Cameron invading other countries trying to ****ing bomb everyone.

newspresenter
09-07-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't see Blair, Brown or Cameron invading other countries trying to ****ing bomb everyone.

But they do massdebate over it :spin: