PDA

View Full Version : team work,WTF,lol

Kazanne
08-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Nathan and David have challenged Ben about his teamwork efforts in the house.

While Ben was with Mario in the nest, Nathan, David and John James joined them and Nathan brought up the subject of Ben's lack of effort.

He said: "If everyone took your outlook on life, looking out for number one [nothing would get done]."

Ben argued: "That's not true", but David said: "It is, Ben."

Nathan then asked Ben what he has done for each housemate during his stay, going through every group member one by one. Nathan went on to say: "You are the most selfish man I have ever met in my entire life." However, he tried to reassure Ben that it wasn't "an attack on you", saying that he likes him.

Ben was given a hypothetical scenario by Nathan, in which Big Brother called him to the Diary Room with two boxes. One contained a Mars Bar and the other a bowl of water. To get Nathan the Mars Bar he wanted, Ben would have to do ten sit-ups. When asked whether he would pick the Mars Bar or the water, Ben said: "I'd choose the water."

This seemed enough for Nathan, who left the nest with David soon after. Mario stayed with Ben and told him to calm down. Ben said: "I can't cope much longer with being the villain. I'm not going to change my personality."

As Mario reassured him, Ben thanked him for "putting up with me". Later, Mario and John James joked that Ben should ask Nathan "when will dinner be ready?".
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Does nathan forget he gave up on a task?he also didn't volenteer for the haircut one,JJ also didn't go for the haircut and he 'supposedly'(yeah right) threw a task,JJ has not washed up either,so why are they picking on Ben?

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Because hes a lazy self serving pig...everyone else can see it why cant you?

Chels
08-07-2010, 02:23 PM
JJ has washed up before, last Friday I think it was.

Josy
08-07-2010, 02:23 PM
JJ has washed up, and Nathan cooks for the full house.

NettoSuperstar!
08-07-2010, 02:25 PM
They all look after each other in some way or another, Ben is the only one who will not make any effort for the team whatsoever and is ONLY out for himself!

fingers
08-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Every single one of them refused to do the task that Nathan failed.

Chels
08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Every single one of them refused to do the task that Nathan failed.

At least Nat put himself up to do it. Ben as usual was making excuses.

Claymores
08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
JJ has washed up before, last Friday I think it was.

JJ was doing the washing-up this afternoon on LF - probably about 50 minutes ago.

Chels
08-07-2010, 02:29 PM
JJ was doing the washing-up this afternoon on LF - probably about 50 minutes ago.

There you go then OP - confirmation! :hugesmile:

Claymores
08-07-2010, 02:31 PM
And mow on LF - Dave is again telling him AGAIN that any other person in the House would have done the mild exercise for 40 minutes, so he's sees EXACTLY why people are peed off.

fingers
08-07-2010, 02:33 PM
At least Nat put himself up to do it. Ben as usual was making excuses.

He was the only one left, Iffy had sore feet, Ben "did one yesterday":wavey:, Mario was saving himself for the final as was JJ, Steve as usual said nowt!

Niamh.
08-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Bens evitction song :

fLm9OPfNEmQ

Chels
He was the only one left, Iffy had sore feet, Ben "did one yesterday":wavey:, Mario was saving himself for the final as was JJ, Steve as usual said nowt!

But at least he put himself up for it. Steve could have piped up.

Niamh.
Bens evitction song :

fLm9OPfNEmQ

Chels
08-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Bens evitction song :

fLm9OPfNEmQ

:laugh2: PMSFL!!

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 02:36 PM

here here.. well said

Marzy
08-07-2010, 02:36 PM
At least one yob will be out of the house on friday, NATHAN!! Cannot wait to see the back of this thick idiot.:dance:

Marzy
08-07-2010, 02:37 PM

Well i hapen to like lazy, self serving pigs!:dance:

Chels
08-07-2010, 02:38 PM
At least one yob will be out of the house on friday, NATHAN!! Cannot wait to see the back of this thick idiot.:dance:

I can't wait to see the back of this thick, lazy clown that this entire thread is about.

rusticgal
08-07-2010, 02:40 PM

..:thumbs:

-Sue-
08-07-2010, 02:42 PM
LOL oooh I say lol