PDA

View Full Version : CBB Line-up reveled?

Arneldo
26-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Someone on the C4 Fourm has posted a list of Celeb they say are the Offical Line-up.

They say on Launch night 9 celebs will enter - 5 Girls and 4 Boys. Than on sunday a new Celeb will enter.

Girls :
Anna Nicole Smith
Rusty Lee
Gillian Mckeith
Nicki Sanderson

Boys :
Boy George
Ralph Little (signed up last week)
Dave Berry
Jonny Vegas

* Derek Acorah suprisingly pulled out or something. Jocyln Gee Eisen and Lional Blair are apparently on standby if anyone pulls out.

Although it is now believed Lional Blair will be the suprise mystery late arrival.

Clnbnt06
26-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Hmmmm if this is true it could be a good year

Legend
26-12-2005, 11:50 AM
OoOoOo well fingers crossed Nikki Sanderson will be on it. :D

I didn't know who dave berry was untill i search google images for him n i kno his fce quite well. Isnt he with heidi range?

God knows who rusty lee is lmao.

Jay
26-12-2005, 01:02 PM
I like Ralph Little hes so funny

katieee
26-12-2005, 05:10 PM
personally that line up is rubbish lol

part from ralph little n nicki sanderson

sol
27-12-2005, 02:44 PM
As rubbish as alot of celeb line-ups look on paper, it will probably be very entertaining - people said that this year's Im a celeb get me out of here line up was bad, but personally i think it was the best im a celeb so far :spin:

Lance
29-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Nikki Sanderson would be a good HM I'd say..

lily.
29-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Legend

I didn't know who dave berry was untill i search google images for him n i kno his fce quite well. Isnt he with heidi range?

Dave Berry = TRL (Total Requests Live) on MTV.

Rusty Lee = Was on Breakfast telly when I was at school, which wasn't yesterday son! :laugh:

Ruth
29-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I'd be very surprised if Ralf Little was in it. I'd love him to be though - he's so funny and seems like a really great guy. Potential winner I would think.

Rusty Lee - she was a tv chef wasn't she - with a really loud laugh? She was a candidate for Veritas or UKIP in the last general election if I remember rightly.

BigSister
29-12-2005, 03:46 PM
oh I CANNOT stand Dave Berry he annoys me
Who is the other girl I can only count 4?

Jay
29-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
oh I CANNOT stand Dave Berry he annoys me
Who is the other girl I can only count 4?

Dunno perhaps they might do what they did in cbb3 and bring a surprise celeb like when they brought Jackie in last time.

BigSister
29-12-2005, 05:00 PM
They say on Launch night 9 celebs will enter - 5 Girls and 4 Boys. Than on sunday a new Celeb will enter.:puzzled:

Siouxsie
29-12-2005, 08:30 PM
mmmmmm not too impressed

Clnbnt06
29-12-2005, 08:56 PM
1 very bad thing for the voting numbers and viewing figures is they don't have someone thought of as fit for the teeny boppers to craze over like they did with Ant and Kenzie.

Even tho that doesn't really effect me their support will go down allot if this line-up is true

Razmataz
29-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Vegas and Little....what a line up...2 comedy legends in the same house...im hooked and ready for the 5th.
Bring it on.:thumbs:

ThaGazBoi
29-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Nikki Sanderson :love:

Ralf Little would be funny!

Legend
30-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Stropz

Rusty Lee = Was on Breakfast telly when I was at school, which wasn't yesterday son! :laugh:

HeHe yeah he's the TRL man and he is with Heidi Range from Sugababes lol.

Well i can't understand how someone who was on breakfast tele a least wat 30/35 years ago is classed as a celeb, can u stropz?

Only jokingggg :laugh: make it 25/30 years lol. :laugh:

Sorry, that was my like joke of the day (i'll think im really funny now haha) :P

Dan_
30-12-2005, 11:29 AM
That Rusty Lee woman was on some cookery programme a few months ago, I think I will put my t.v. on mute whenever she's on.

Sunny_01
30-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Hope Ralph Little is in it he is sooo funny :spin:

luckyone
30-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Someone on the C4 Fourm has posted a list of Celeb they say are the Offical Line-up.

They say on Launch night 9 celebs will enter - 5 Girls and 4 Boys. Than on sunday a new Celeb will enter.

Girls :
Anna Nicole Smith
Rusty Lee
Gillian Mckeith
Nicki Sanderson

Boys :
Boy George
Dave Berry
Jonny Vegas

* Derek Acorah suprisingly pulled out or something. Jocyln Gee Eisen and Lional Blair are apparently on standby if anyone pulls out.

Although it is now believed Lional Blair will be the suprise mystery late arrival.

sounds very boring:sleep::sleep:i haven't even heard of half of these people and they aint putting no black people. whats that about!black people are the most entertaining remember big brother 4 they put no black people and it was the worst one ever. they need to have the show ethnically diverse!!!!:mad::nono::sleep::sleep:

Arneldo
30-12-2005, 07:42 PM
I think its the Best CBB line-up yet!

Thats if its true!

Were sure to have the bitchiest CBB yet!

Jay
30-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah the line up looks good if there the people that are entering

lily.
30-12-2005, 08:33 PM

Well i can't understand how someone who was on breakfast tele a least wat 30/35 years ago is classed as a celeb, can u stropz?

Sorry, that was my like joke of the day (i'll think I'm really funny now haha) :P

I used to like you Legend! :nono:

:laugh: :thumbs: :laugh:

Legend
30-12-2005, 08:50 PM

Sorry, that was my like joke of the day (i'll think I'm really funny now haha) :P

I used to like you Legend! :nono:

:laugh: :thumbs: :laugh:

Lol, im sorry Stropz!! :bawling: Please liek me again :joker::laugh::spin2:

Dan_
30-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by luckyone
Originally posted by bb4eva

Girls :
Anna Nicole Smith
Rusty Lee
Gillian Mckeith
Nicki Sanderson

Boys :
Boy George
Dave Berry
Jonny Vegas

sounds very boring:sleep::sleep:i haven't even heard of half of these people and they aint putting no black people. whats that about!black people are the most entertaining remember big brother 4 they put no black people and it was the worst one ever. they need to have the show ethnically diverse!!!!:mad::nono::sleep::sleep:

Rusty Lee's black.It's debateable that black people are the most entertaining-Vanessa was dull as dishwater. They had Jon who was mixed race in bb4 and Gos was Aisian and Ray was half Indian.

They don't have to put a mix of ethnics in.

Razmataz
30-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Fernzy always wondered...is that you in your avatar lol....now theres an intresting housemate to think off R2-D2 sorry...star wars thingy going on here. :spin2: :dance:

Z
31-12-2005, 08:57 AM
-_-' Well I must say I'm completely underwhelmed by the line-up, and I've never been a follower of CBB.. Sorry, I've not been won over this year either.

Dan_
31-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Gladders_16
Fernzy always wondered...is that you in your avatar lol....now theres an intresting housemate to think off R2-D2 sorry...star wars thingy going on here. :spin2: :dance:

Nope not me :laugh:.

I have heard that the late entrant will be Macaulay culkin.

Z
31-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Oh dear lordy no. *screams, runs around and hits head against wall. Repeatedly*

Razmataz
31-12-2005, 03:28 PM
I read the other thread on this CBB line...and well it could be promising...but it could just be a rating thing...and an advert.

lily.
01-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by BB fernzy

I have heard that the late entrant will be Macaulay culkin.

That would be well cool! I watched Home Alone with my kids the other day on DVD. I swear my son is just like that! Scary thought isn't it!?!?!

BigSister
01-01-2006, 10:24 AM
I heard that Michael Barrymore will be going in

Dan_
01-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Yer I read that in the news of the world. They also say Faria Alaram, Anna Nicole Smith and Dennis Rodman have signed up. With others in the frame:Johnny Vegas, Shane McGowan, Esther Rantzen, Boy George, Liza and Jimmy Tarbuck, Derek Acoroah, Gillian McKeith and Ruud Gullit.

BigSister
01-01-2006, 10:30 AM
What im thinking and I worked out with my mum last night the only ones that were runoured last year were Kenzine, Bez and Brigette. Lisa, John, Jermary and Germaine wasnt even mentioned

sol
01-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BigSister
I heard that Michael Barrymore will be going in

yer i heard that too BigSis on BBC news this morning... that will ve very interesting tv if that is true :shocked:

luckyone
04-01-2006, 06:50 PM
BORING!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:I'm just waiting till may for the ENTERTAINING big brother to return

Dan_
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Last years celeb bb was entertaining, I get annoyed when people say oh that line up look's boring without even giving the show a chance.

sol
04-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Last years celeb bb was entertaining, I get annoyed when people say oh that line up look's boring without even giving the show a chance.

yer, people say that alot, it usually turns out to be very entertaining :bouncy:

Jay
04-01-2006, 08:12 PM
All of the cbb's so far have been good to watch