PDA

View Full Version : The Official I Hate John Mcririck Thread

Legend
26-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Ok, i didn't watch cbb last year cos normally it's crap but i watched the im a celebrity years programme last night and i didn't realise untill seeing clips of him that John Mcririck is such a vile man.

Some ppl know this that i have a really weak stomach lol and i was eating some minstrels and then saw that man pick his nose, eat it and all the rest of it.

I think that anything with him on the tv should come with a bleedin warning!

I hate the man, aswell as being vile looking and the way he acts he is also nasty man n verrrry sexist!

So, all come n give me a xmas pressie n post as many horrible things about him in here. Lets Share The Hate! :spin2:

Arneldo
26-12-2005, 01:00 PM
John is Fantastic!

I'd hate to live with him but he is Brillant to watch! If he wasnt nominated against Bez, He would have won!

John Mcririck is a Legend!

Legend
26-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Are you out of you mind??? LMAO!

I didnt see cbb3 but just the bits i saw on the show last night were all terrible! He is nasty, always picking a fight, ignorant, childish, sexist, grotesk, need i go on...!

I hate him with a passion!

Arneldo
26-12-2005, 01:17 PM
He is nasty, always picking a fight, ignorant, childish, sexist, grotesk, need i go on...!

Thats why people loved him!
He is all those things and more - poeple would hate to lve with him but love to watch him!

John and Jackie made CBB3 wat it was!
There both legends!

If you wud have watched CBB3 you would see why people like him.

Legend
26-12-2005, 01:45 PM
No, well i know for a FACT that i wouldn't love someone who was ll those things!

He might of annyoed some people and causes soem arguements but that don't mean you should love him. I hate the man looool. I honestly do!

Am i only person who doesn't love john mcririck for being all of those things i said beofre?^^

Jay
26-12-2005, 01:57 PM
I agree with Ant i dint like him especially when he ignored the other celebs when big brother dint give him his diet coke

Legend
26-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Did he lmao. Hes such a pleb. I really hate him.

Glad you agree with me jay lool.

Jay
26-12-2005, 02:01 PM
lol well someones got too

Dan_
26-12-2005, 05:48 PM
He's a horrible bloke but was a classic housemate, some of the stuff he came out with cracked me up.

VurtyWurtyBoy
26-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
He's a horrible bloke but was a classic housemate, some of the stuff he came out with cracked me up.

True. I couldnt live with him- Id probley kill him, But hes so funny n such a classic attenction seeker :colour:

sol
26-12-2005, 07:05 PM
yer, i saw that programme last night, it was very funny. Im in limbo with my opinion on him - i can see where hes coming from, but he is very sexist - but alot of it was staged i reckon, when he didnt get his diet coke and started going "oh shut up!, shut up!" when he was walking out the diary room was VERY funny, he was a very entertaining housemate, and along with Jackie :laugh:

ThaGazBoi
26-12-2005, 07:52 PM
John McCrink :bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:: bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::b ored:

Legend
26-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I honestly didn't find anything of what i saw from him entertaining in the slightest!

ThaGazBoi
26-12-2005, 10:12 PM
He is worser then worse. He is sooo annoying it makes me think the Crazy Frog is god! AGHHHHHHHHH

Lance
01-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Ahh don't start on all these hate threads again.. I think we had enough of them in BB6 to last us a lifetime...:rolleyes:

I must say he is quite a rude and vile man but he did make good entertainment.