PDA

View Full Version : How come they haven`t replaced shabby?

Bigbrofan25
08-07-2010, 06:37 PM
These three housemates were going in on the 9th since the begining of show we knew about this 2 weeks before shabby left so where is shabby`s replacement ? shouldn`t there be 4 new housemates

Maia
08-07-2010, 06:39 PM
I want there to be a public vote to decide on her replacement when the time is right. The producers are just simply incapable of making proper decisions. Time they handed it over to us, the viewers.

Patrick
08-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Best bet is Shabby is returning.

Maia
08-07-2010, 06:40 PM

Or this.

Stacey.
08-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Because Shabby's coming back. :D

Nah I doubt they'll bring her back to be honest but it'd be the best thing on BB like ever if they did.

Alpertinator
08-07-2010, 06:42 PM
No. Shabby walked out of the house. She chose to leave. She has no right to re-enter. Would be a huge insult to the shortlisters who didn't make it.

Bigbrofan25
08-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I want there to be a public vote to decide on her replacement when the time is right. The producers are just simply incapable of making proper decisions. Time they handed it over to us, the viewers.

You are right they should have let US pick the new housemates and the first 14 via public vote its pretty clear they have *****ed up this year:sleep:

Patrick
08-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Because Shabby's coming back. :D

Nah I doubt they'll bring her back to be honest but it'd be the best thing on BB like ever if they did.

In BB7 they did it with Nikki and it caused uproar due to people VOTING HER OUT, Shabby was not voted out at all and now SHE and alot of people want her to return.

You can see yourself Live Feed is so dull without her.

arista
08-07-2010, 06:45 PM

Very Wrong

New Housemated are going in soon.

Patrick
08-07-2010, 06:46 PM
No. Shabby walked out of the house. She chose to leave. She has no right to re-enter. Would be a huge insult to the shortlisters who didn't make it.

Tbh I think picking a cast that involves Ife, Dave, Ben, Steve, Caoimhe, Andrew, Keeley and Rachel over the entertaining characters on the short list is insult enough.

Patrick
08-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Very Wrong

New Housemated are going in soon.

:shocked: Really?

Yeah I know :rolleyes: But they would need 4 to fully replace Shabby which they haven't got.
So it isn't very wrong infact there's nothing to suggest they wouldn't bring her back.

Bigbrofan25
08-07-2010, 07:02 PM
:shocked: Really?

Yeah I know :rolleyes: But they would need 4 to fully replace Shabby which they haven't got.
So it isn't very wrong infact there's nothing to suggest they wouldn't bring her back.

I know but I don`t think they`ll bring shabby back anyway

But they have in my opinion picked the worst batch of housemates I have ever seen I thought bb8 was bad and BB4 :sleep:

Its all a plot to make this series go out with one final flop so no other channel picks it up when its axed if you ask me

Stacey.
08-07-2010, 07:03 PM
I'd be **** scared of that thing.