PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken

SexyJade
30-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Hey people,

Ive just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has been having an affair- with another guy.

I didnt realise he was gay, I dont know to approach him, Hes always acted 'Straight' and i only found out because i looked at his fone. I thought he was cheating- It didnt occur to me it was with another guy.

I dont want to live a lie- I need some help, So if anyone has any tips please can you u2u me and speak 2 me, Give me some advice. I would appricate it.

Jade xx

Legend
30-12-2005, 12:50 AM
OoOoOoOo u only see this stuff on Trisha lol.

Sorry i got no advice but i still had to post in here!

And im sorry about it too!! Must be hard findin hes cheatin n with a guy :shocked:

ThaGazBoi
30-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Omg, Jade, This must be devastaing for you to hear. Im not really good with all this advice stuff, but this is like a 'Dear Dedrie' moment. Sit down and talk to him- Make him see sense. I hope things get better for you

Jay
30-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Sorry to hear that Jade hope things get better soon

SMC
30-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Edited by Sunny_01 - a little bit close to the edge there dont you think?

Corkie
30-12-2005, 12:29 PM
arrr poor jade im sure you willl get other it (im not really god with advice but good luck and im sure you will be your old self soon)

http://i43.tinypic.com/jjqsro.png

Sunny_01
30-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Jade you must be really upset about this! have you thought about talking to someone about it that can offer you advice, guidance and support? There is a helpline for young people that is confidential and you can talk to them online via webchat!

www.connexions-direct.com

They are good and will listen without judging you

Hope you feel better soon :cat:

katieee
30-12-2005, 04:43 PM
aww thats terrible huni

ma friend had a similar experience

she fancied a by for 3 years and they were kind f dating

and in the past 2 months or so hes come out and said that he is gay.

it was difficult at first cos they are both good friends of mine and both needed advice, but he was scared to come out and thats why he hid it for so long. he thought that if he tried to convince himself that he was straight then he would sudenly become straight.

but it doesnt work like that unfortunatly. but after a good chat theyre both all right about it.

sol
30-12-2005, 05:56 PM
honesty is the best policy...
Are you sure hes gay? maybe you are jumping to conclusions too soon :conf:

Dan_
30-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Perhap's he was hiding his true feelings and trying to act straight. I know it's proably really hard to take but if he's gay then there's nothing you can really do about it but do you know that he is gay, he might be bi-sexual which is worse. The fact that he's not been honest is bad but you really need to talk to him about it and perhaps try and see his perspective.

However much it may hurt now in the long run you will see that he was proably not the right person for you.

Hope you're okay and sort things out.

Z
31-12-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm pretty sure it's probably tougher on him than you. He's the one who's got everything to lose, should the people he loves in his life find out and take it badly. I'm not sure how you should approach him with the subject, but however you do it, try not to scream at him. :)

Siouxsie
01-01-2006, 05:50 PM
:cat:aww Jade thats so disgusting what a shame Hope you find someone nice in 2006 xxxxxxx:blush:

Sunny_01
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi Jade, how you feeling today? hope you have had time to have a good think about how things have turned out.

Someone else has already said that he possibly was trying not to acknowledge his true feelings! when he finally has much as it has hurt you he will be in chaos himself! worrying about how other people will react, worrying about being made to feel different, trying to even maybe convince himself that he is not!

The best thing you can do right now is give yourself time to be good to yourself, and give him some space, I feel sure that he will given time want to talk to you.

Hope that you are not feeling to bad
Love and Pink
Jxx

SMC
01-01-2006, 06:19 PM
don't forgive him,

Legend
01-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Of course you shouldn't forgive him. It doesn't matter if he cheated with a man or woman he has still cheated so ya shouldn't forgive him no.

SMC
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Edited by Sunny_01 - warning issued for offensive post

Fangz
01-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Or, y'know, talk it through with him so that you can at least part on good terms, and try to move on with your life.:rolleyes:

SMC
01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Nah, stick with what i just said

Fangz
01-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Get knotted.

Sunny_01
01-01-2006, 06:48 PM
SMC - can we try to remember that this is a thread from a member who generally would like a little bit of help and support.

SexyJade
02-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the concern guys, I spoke to him last night, we had a chat, he told me he has a boyfriend, i said its ok, were still mates. Thanks alot for your concern guys, it meant alot to me. xxx

Oh and SMC, I Didnt see what you wrote, but you sound like a typical guy: A Pig.

Z
02-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. :) I think it'd probably help him a lot if you offered your support.

SexyJade
02-01-2006, 01:49 AM
It did, he said he loved me, but not in the sex kind of way, i spose theres plenty more men out there for me..

Z
02-01-2006, 01:53 AM
:) You must feel pretty humiliated, but try and help him through it. That's all the advice I can offer I guess.

SexyJade
02-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Thankz, Ziolo, Im really greatful. You sound cool. Thanks for the advice. I do feel humilated, and h'll take a while to get over.

Jay
02-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Hope things go well for you soon

SexyJade
03-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Thank you xxxx