PDA

View Full Version : JJ supporters are COMPLeTely BlinD

elliebrew
10-07-2010, 09:32 PM
People moaning that JJ didnt deserve the wave of abuse he got from Corin. Dis rachel deserve te abuse she got from him. Hes had a taste if his own medicine and he hates it!!

It's the BB double standard I'm afraid.

Fit girl - so much as looks at someone the wrong way and is labelled a bitch and denounced as the most vicious and two faced monster in history.

Fit guy - Can shout, argue, throw tantrums, bitch from here to eternity and could probably even smack the women around the house and the female fanbase would label it as "being real", start a witch hunt against whoever he's having a go at and shift the blame for his actions onto his target for "antagonizing him" or not respecting that he has a short fuse.

Lowkey
10-07-2010, 09:35 PM
JJ is not fake ****er... this bitch goes on like shes the nicest person in the world with her OMG AND LOVING IT ****. She is more vile then nathan. No wonder her and nathan were best freinds. Nathan got 89 percent of the vote i think she would get 93 percent.

OhFudge
10-07-2010, 09:37 PM
People moaning that JJ didnt deserve the wave of abuse he got from Corin. Dis rachel deserve te abuse she got from him. Hes had a taste if his own medicine and he hates it!!

Fit girl - so much as looks at someone the wrong way and is labelled a bitch and denounced as the most vicious and two faced monster in history.

Fit guy - Can shout, argue, throw tantrums, bitch from here to eternity and could probably even smack the women around the house and the female fanbase would label it as "being real", start a witch hunt against whoever he's having a go at and shift the blame for his actions onto his target for "antagonizing him" or not respecting that he has a short fuse.

I agree with you actually. If JJ was a girl, then everyone would hate him, well, her :joker:

serensilver
10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
yet another "we hate JJ" blah blah blah thread :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Josy
10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Everyone has a right to support whichever housemate they want, you creating threads bad mouthing them is not going to make a difference.

InOne
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
All the haters to the left.

<----------------------

tpau21
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Everyone has a right to support whichever housemate they want, you creating threads bad mouthing them is not going to make a difference.

uuuhhh yes it is...JJ is a prik

Stacey.
10-07-2010, 09:42 PM
That is true actually.

MeMyselfAndI
10-07-2010, 09:43 PM
omg just because corin is a fake cow who lost her temper
it angers me how aggressive she was
when JJ was on his normal voice
it can be true what ur saying but JJ was in the right!!

♥Sabrina♥
10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not blind. I already said in that other thread he deserved it he can't go around doing that to the girls i like him for his personality he is funny and sometimes can be an ass.
i LOVE Corin and i praise her for sticking up for herself not taking his bull****
JJ fans need to realise she didn't start this whole fued with her and JJ, Caiomhe did when she started bitching about Corin to him then he joined it he has been mocking her this past week

♥Sabrina♥
10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm not blind. I already said in that other thread he deserved it he can't go around doing that to the girls i like him for his personality he is funny and sometimes can be an ass.
i LOVE Corin and i praise her for sticking up for herself not taking his bull****
JJ fans need to realise she didn't start this whole fued with her and JJ, Caiomhe did when she started bitching about Corin to him then he joined it he has been mocking her this past week

cazzy555
10-07-2010, 10:01 PM
JJ pushed and pushed untill he got that reaction from her. I can't blame her for snapping.

I really don't understand how females can like him, it's a stupid thing about our society that women see each other as threats instead of helping each other. I pity whatever woman he ends up with because the poor girl will be walking on eggshells the rest of her life trying to avoid setting him off.

It's so sad that so many women can't see past his goods looks.

Jords
10-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Spot on!!! Glad people are wising up to it. :)

BlackOrWhite
10-07-2010, 10:06 PM

And the difference it makes is...

serensilver
10-07-2010, 10:07 PM

this makes no difference

Saph
10-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Corin was such a leg for standing up to JJ :D His face was like "eek!" PATHETIIIIC! :):)

Jords
10-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Blind? Nah just igorant.

rusticgal
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
......:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:...we JJ lovers are priviliged to be able to recognise REAL people when we see them.

Wake up and smell the coffee....:wavey:

Jords
10-07-2010, 10:39 PM
John James is incredibly fake. You honestly believe he put his jacket on thinking he was going?

He just wanted to make himself look good so he would seem surprised he stayed, can see past that nonsense.

Gillian-73
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Just because corin lost it and stood up to john james does not mean shes not the nicest girl in the world! She is human and we all have a line! He deserved everything she said and i agree with every word of it! She said it to him not about him! He gives and gives and his fans think thats funny but when he has to take it his fans are up in arms! I doubt very much he'd have so many fans if he was ugly! Just wish i could prive it! His fans are blinded by his looks! Hes ugly on the inside!

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Yes he is contrived and has serious issues, mainly with women... I didn't like the way he was slating her for having "bolt ons" what does that have to do with anything, why should that make her any less of a person... He'll be lucky to be getting near anyones bolt ons when he gets out, fake or otherwise!

I have no respect for a grown man who treats women like a 6 year old child would treat their 8 year old sister! He thinks he's the mind game master but it'll all come to a head soon enough...

Gillian-73
10-07-2010, 10:51 PM
John James is incredibly fake. You honestly believe he put his jacket on thinking he was going?

He just wanted to make himself look good so he would seem surprised he stayed, can see past that nonsense.

here here, i said the same on twitter before!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 10:53 PM
obviously not because i like JJ but like people like caoimhe too i love the bitches and JJ is a bitch hes just like a woman in a mans body

Claymores
10-07-2010, 10:54 PM
All the haters to the left.

<----------------------

and the fans to the right - Let's do the Timewarp again!

WOMBAI
10-07-2010, 10:54 PM
omg just because corin is a fake cow who lost her temper
it angers me how aggressive she was
when JJ was on his normal voice
it can be true what ur saying but JJ was in the right!!

But jj shouts in arguments all the time - and he was in the wrong!

Claymores
10-07-2010, 10:55 PM
obviously not because i like JJ but like people like caoimhe too i love the bitches and JJ is a bitch hes just like a woman in a mans body

You're just a pure evil bitch tho - everyone knows!

Visage
10-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Might have had more respect if the OP put the word 'Some' at the beginning on this thread title.:xyxwave:

LiquidGold
10-07-2010, 11:47 PM

you can say that again! :hello: . im sick of hearing excuses and support for this aussie sh*t head! :cloud: common dumb excuses i keep hearing is "its not his fault" & " he's right" :sleep: they always make out he's right and everyone else is wrong! how pathetic

Shiloh
10-07-2010, 11:52 PM
you can say that again! :hello: . im sick of hearing excuses and support for this aussie sh*t head! :cloud: common dumb excuses i keep hearing is "its not his fault" & " he's right" :sleep: they always make out he's right and everyone else is wrong! how pathetic

I've noticed that too. John James is always in the right according to them..

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Might have had more respect if the OP put the word 'Some' at the beginning on this thread title.:xyxwave:

This.

And its actually against the rules to criticise FANS of a housemate rather than the housemate themself...you know :/

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:55 PM
You're just a pure evil bitch tho - everyone knows!

:nono: vicky ban him please

Mr XcX
10-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Sorry to be a smarty here but they can't be blind as they like him cos hes fit!
NMO just look at CH4 website and believe me they are the voters.
Josie and JJ true love etc. PATHETIC!!!.

Vicky.
11-07-2010, 12:02 AM
:nono: vicky ban him please

:laugh2:

he speaks the truth :p

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
11-07-2010, 12:06 AM
:laugh2:

he speaks the truth :p

:shocked::sad:

Speedster
11-07-2010, 12:16 AM

THIS!!!!.:thumbs::cheer::flowers:

I've been saying there's a double standard for years and every time I have I've been shouted down.