PDA

View Full Version : i cannot fecing believe!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 10:58 PM
that jjs odds have improved but corins have got worse? i like corin even more after tonight the public are ****ing stupid i hate them

Jords
10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I know I know.

CaudleHalbard
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Well JJ was behaving like he always behaves but Corin dropped her "dippy but sweet" act for a moment. :D

♥Sabrina♥
10-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Corin and JJ are both 13/2 on the betting thing?
that whole thing confuses me.

arsenalforever
10-07-2010, 11:04 PM
both third favs right now
that would be a interesting head to head eviction

LiquidGold
10-07-2010, 11:05 PM
that jjs odds have improved but corins have got worse? i like corin even more after tonight the public are ****ing stupid i hate them

i gave up ages ago on trying to figure you out simon cause for ages you loved him then you went off him then so on and now your on corin's side well you better stay on corin's side! but i bet you wont :joker::sleep:

Speedster
10-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Well JJ was behaving like he always behaves but Corin dropped her "dippy but sweet" act for a moment. :D

.....To defend herself.

Saph
10-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I dont think the odds really matter though? Its the voters that count

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
god he is so hot

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Because JJ is always a bit of a twat, but corin showed her true colours...starting for no reason.

He was relatively calm while some lunatic was shouting in his face. I would have lamped her if she was going on at me like that.

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:09 PM

That's why I like her though now, didn't before. Everyone has a limit on what they can take and now she's snapped! Understandably, she is only human after all! Just makes her more of a real, normal person now. Keep it up girl

WOMBAI
10-07-2010, 11:10 PM

It seems most peoples' likes are controlled by their nether regions!

Saph
10-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Because JJ is always a bit of a twat, but corin showed her true colours...starting for no reason.

He was relatively calm while some lunatic was shouting in his face. I would have lamped her if she was going on at me like that.

He did the same with Rachael :nono: He deserved what he got :blush:

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:12 PM

I am assuming you are a woman though yeh? Hardly be fun if he actually lamped her one... But I wouldn't put it past him!

cazzy555
10-07-2010, 11:14 PM

it was hardly no reason he was at it all day, bitching about her and mimicing her voice and sayings, even josie was telling him to shut up but he kept at it untill she finally snapped - even the nicest person in the world would eventually snap after a day of that.

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:15 PM
He did the same with Rachael :nono: He deserved what he got :blush:

Yeah, and everyone was kicking off while HE did that, yet suddenly, that behaviour is praised?! Typical :laugh2:
I am assuming you are a woman though yeh? Hardly be fun if he actually lamped her one... But I wouldn't put it past him!

Yes I am a woman, and I think its a bit over the top to suggest he would hit a woman tbh.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I am assuming you are a woman though yeh?

you can see her avatar :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:16 PM
so your saying she looks like a man

Lex
10-07-2010, 11:17 PM
that jjs odds have improved but corins have got worse? I like corin even more after tonight the public are ****ing stupid i hate them

snap!

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:17 PM
it was hardly no reason he was at it all day, bitching about her and mimicing her voice and sayings, even josie was telling him to shut up but he kept at it untill she finally snapped - even the nicest person in the world would eventually snap after a day of that.

I find it hilarious the whole 'stay out of my way' then coming back in to rave on again. What an idiot she is...really.

And from what I saw, she was also taking the piss out of him...why was she taking it as banter in the garden, then all of a sudden go off on one?

Her mate was up for eviction and she didnt like it. Thats it really.

CaudleHalbard
10-07-2010, 11:21 PM
JJ gave Corin a hug after Nathan was evicted - I thought it was a nice gesture.

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-07-2010, 11:21 PM

Corin the rabid pitbull foamin at the mouth :joker: maybe this why her odds go down?
JJ was funny, maybe this why his odds go up?

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, and everyone was kicking off while HE did that, yet suddenly, that behaviour is praised?! Typical :laugh2:

Yes I am a woman, and I think its a bit over the top to suggest he would hit a woman tbh.

Maybe talking about lamping anyone is a bit over the top tbf but you started that one chuck...

If josie wasn't in there you may have had to eat your words but she's saved him basically... He would have gone ape **** by now luv. His saving grace was Govan leaving so he could slot into that role where josies concerned.

Visage
10-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I find it hilarious the whole 'stay out of my way' then coming back in to rave on again. What an idiot she is...really.

And from what I saw, she was also taking the piss out of him...why was she taking it as banter in the garden, then all of a sudden go off on one?

I saw it the same way, I don't think Corin did herself any favours in the bedroom.

Mr XcX
10-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Just look at the CH4 website and you will see why "JJ is so fit, he and Josie is true love"
Pathetic
Anyone who crosses JJ is BITCH!

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:27 PM
you can see her avatar :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

No am not saying she looks like a man... You can't be sure though what peoples avatar thingys are of though!

Yours isn't a pic of yourself is it...

Didn't notice the name though to be fair !!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
No am not saying she looks like a man... You can't be sure though what peoples avatar thingys are of though!

Yours isn't a pic of yourself is it...

Didn't notice the name though to be fair !!

yes that is me in my avatar

Zippy
10-07-2010, 11:30 PM
god he is so hot

It seems most peoples' likes are controlled by their nether regions!

:xyxwave:

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:30 PM
yes that is me in my avatar

Right so you are julia davies, Julian barratts wife?!!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Right so you are julia davies, Julian barratts wife?!!

jill tyrell

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2010, 11:32 PM
:xyxwave:

:hug:

Bonbons81
10-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Real name julia davies?!

cazzy555
10-07-2010, 11:33 PM

it's like the old saying where people have different fuse lengths. JJ's is short and will blow up in small bursts often. Corins is long and can take alot of **** from someone before huge explosion. he pushed and pushed untill she snapped so he has to take responsability for that.

Speedster
10-07-2010, 11:34 PM

Im sorry, no offence, but surely that's no excuse?.And why is it such a big deal if she got angry?.:)

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Maybe talking about lamping anyone is a bit over the top tbf but you started that one chuck...

I said I personally would have hit her if she was ranting like that at me. Which is true.

You implied that JJ would hit a woman. Which is pure assumption based on the fact that you dislike him.

Totally different in my eyes.

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Im sorry, no offence, but surely that's no excuse?.And why is it such a big deal if she got angry?.:)

Whats no excuse? :conf:

Speedster
10-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Whats no excuse? :conf:

The fact that "he's always a bit of a twat". Sunds like, because he's "a bit of a twat", people should just accept it as normal (and therefore) acceptable behaviour. :)

Vicky.
10-07-2010, 11:46 PM
The fact that "he's always a bit of a twat". Sunds like, because he's "a bit of a twat", people should just accept it as normal (and therefore) acceptable behaviour. :)

nah, what i meant was he has lost less fans than her, because hes being himself, which happens to be a bit of a twat. We already knew he was argumentative and that. So it makes no difference really.

Corin was a totally different person, hence her losing fans...

Speedster
11-07-2010, 12:07 AM
nah, what i meant was he has lost less fans than her, because hes being himself, which happens to be a bit of a twat. We already knew he was argumentative and that. So it makes no difference really.

Corin was a totally different person, hence her losing fans...

Exactly My point. "Oh, he's just a bit of a twat, so it's ok". I could say that about Keely "oh, it's ok she's just a bit abrupt, it's ok". But do you think that'll wash with people?.

No, she'll be out in about 2wks tops because of what she's like, jj on the other hands gets empathy.