PDA

View Full Version : Barrymore for CBB4?

Arneldo
01-01-2006, 12:03 PM
According to the Daily Star Michael Barrymore is going into CBB!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

sol
01-01-2006, 12:21 PM
yep heard this - this morning, be good tv, if this is true

Jay
01-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah i saw that in the news of the world

Dan_
01-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Yer it's in the other thread.

Bubs
01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I am sorry but I really hope he is not I think he will just be another Les Dennis!! Someone you think maybe funny but start cracking up in front of the cameras!!

sol
01-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Bubs
I am sorry but I really hope he is not I think he will just be another Les Dennis!! Someone you think maybe funny but start cracking up in front of the cameras!!

yeh but Michael Barrymore was involoved in a crime where a man was sexually assulted and drowned in his swimming pool, and the truth is still not known. All the other celebs are bound to go on to that subject or question around it, if they know him in the slightest, which will be amazing tv.
Personally, if he is guilty, then what the hell is he doing!!!??? Inless hes doing it as reverse psychology or something :conf:

Bubs
01-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah I remember that story and I thought I read he had moved abroad he wanted nothing more to do with Britain after all the "trauma"!! If he does turn out to be in there I can't imaging the celebrites asking him questions and if they do I can't imagine it being shown as there must be legal implications in there somehow!!
The dact that they may ask him all these questions leads me to think even more he would crack up as well!! Good tv or car crash tv I don't know!!

sol
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Yeah I remember that story and I thought I read he had moved abroad he wanted nothing more to do with Britain after all the "trauma"!! If he does turn out to be in there I can't imaging the celebrites asking him questions and if they do I can't imagine it being shown as there must be legal implications in there somehow!!
The dact that they may ask him all these questions leads me to think even more he would crack up as well!! Good tv or car crash tv I don't know!!

yeah, good point - if he is guilty then I dont know how hes going to hold his head up :conf:
and like the guys dad says in the report at the top of this thread, the police probably will be monitoring Barrymore on the programme for extra evidence etc... :shocked:

Bubs
01-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by sol

yeah, good point - if he is guilty then I dont know how hes going to hold his head up :conf:
and like the guys dad says in the report at the top of this thread, the police probably will be monitoring Barrymore on the programme for extra evidence etc... :shocked:

I have to say I will be very surprised if he is onit as it would be quite a weird move on his side if he did but god knows!! We will see I suppose!!

sol
01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
yep we will see...looking forward to it :bouncy:
only 4 days left now :wavey:

Sunny_01
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Not a fan of Barrymore - dont think he is funny at all!

Mike
01-01-2006, 07:07 PM
I cant stand the bloke. It will be interesting to see what the other celebs think of him.

Arneldo
01-01-2006, 07:17 PM
I can imagine Boy George takeing the piss out him!

could we have another Les Dennis?

sol
01-01-2006, 07:38 PM
even though i only started watching CBB from last year, I heard about Les Dennis's "nervous breakdown" on CBB, i reckon that it might be like that with Barrymore :dog:

Razmataz
02-01-2006, 10:59 AM
I just thought.....they said there is a pool in the BIG BRO house.....and michael barrymore....lol what are endemol trying to do.

Lance
02-01-2006, 11:02 AM
PMSL, Gladders! That could get nasty.

I'm sure it's just a desperate plea to redeem his character if he goes into the house. I'd rather he didn't.

~Kizwiz~
02-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I cant stand Barrymore! I dont find him funny and his pure desperation drives me crazy!

Razmataz
02-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Lance
PMSL, Gladders! That could get nasty.

I'm sure it's just a desperate plea to redeem his character if he goes into the house. I'd rather he didn't.

I think....they want to see what he is like in the pool lol...police evidence ...anyways...

BigSister
02-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Yeah im not happy either

Razmataz
02-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I just dont see what he will bring to the house...
Where as macauly kulkin 'spelt wrong' Might bring excitement...who knows...

Sunny_01
02-01-2006, 02:00 PM
I suppose we are going to have to like it or lump it :thumbs:

Razmataz
02-01-2006, 02:26 PM
damn straight.

Arneldo
02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
The Sun said the Barrymore was doing it for the Money!

They said that He will be flying over the UK at the last moment so he doesnt have to be in the Hotel long and after his CBB interview he is flying back to New Zealand!

Razmataz
02-01-2006, 03:06 PM
The sun should we trust them.

Fangz
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I think it's a little tasteless, possdibly showing Barrymore lounging in a pool.
The other celebs asking about the death might provide drama, but not necessarily of the good kind.

sol
02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Fangz
I think it's a little tasteless, possdibly showing Barrymore lounging in a pool.
The other celebs asking about the death might provide drama, but not necessarily of the good kind.

yeah i agree

chick
02-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't understand why he left the country .Was he found guilty of some thing ?

Razmataz
03-01-2006, 10:35 AM
lol. he was accused of pushing and murdering someone by throwing them in his stately home pool.....thats why.

And now he is back...and guess what....there is a mother funking pool in the house.....Good Call endemol :joker: im sure i already said something similar

I dont give a budgies.:spin2:

Chrizzle
04-01-2006, 12:56 PM
QUOTE: yeh but Michael Barrymore was involoved in a crime where a man was sexually assulted and drowned in his swimming pool, and the truth is still not known. All the other celebs are bound to go on to that subject or question around it, if they know him in the slightest, which will be amazing tv. Personally, if he is guilty, then what the hell is he doing!!!??? Inless hes doing it as reverse psychology or something

Im sorry I dont know how to do the quote thing. HA HA. Bless me
But I agree with this statement. Everyones gonna be asking him, and itll make mint TV.

BusyBee
04-01-2006, 01:26 PM
As with the rest of the 'celebrities' if Michael Barrymore is included he will be doing it for two reasons 1) the money and 2) to kick start his career in this country.

No doubt if he others start asking him any pertinent questions - BB will mute the sound (for legal reasons as they would say). There is no way he will be allowed to comment on something like that.

Personally I cant stand the man. Never could. Too full of himself for my liking

stoney12
04-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Never did like the guy on his hey day,but as pointed out talking about his previous misdemenours(and he has never been sentenced to anything for that)would be strongly advised against.
He has appeared in public since then,a one man show that flopped on its first day and a tv interview about the incident.
It would make fascinating tv...but I think that endemol will not include him in the show,as it might reflect bad publicity.

Kaz
04-01-2006, 03:04 PM
According to today's Sun:

Michael Barrymore has been hit by a GAGGING order for his Celebrity Big Brother appearance. The shamed comic (53) was warned he risks arrest if he spills any details of the night Stuart Lubbock died in his pool in 2001.

There's more in the actual paper ...............

Not a fan - never have been. :bored:

Sunny_01
04-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I am not keen on the guy at all, BUT we have to remember that he has not actually been found guilty of anything at this point. Remember that the one thing we all hold to our hearts in this country is that you are innocent until a court of law has proven you guilty!

Dan_
04-01-2006, 04:29 PM
If he does go in I can only see him being voted out very quickly.

katieee
04-01-2006, 04:52 PM
hes another paul burrel me thinks