PDA

View Full Version : Who remembers this hilarious BB10 Moment?

Patrick
11-07-2010, 10:10 PM
0EDhllYLMZI

Charlie at his best, I remember everyone who hated him was even laughing at him here.

King Gizzard
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
We want the Marcus diary room rant video!!

Patrick
13-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Bump.

Mac Hiavellian
16-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Lol one of the few highlights of that series.

I wish there were more BB clips on YouTube or Ch4 released more BB Uncut DVDs

Patrick
16-07-2010, 12:18 AM
C4 upload BB9, CBB6, BB10, CBB7 and BB11 clips but they aren't even that good.

I have alot of BB9 and some BB10 clips on my computer from years ago that have been banned when they were uploaded previously but a few years on they aren't as strict with them which is why when I uploaded that clip above, it hasn't been removed lol

It's annoying that C4 uploaded BB8 Highlight Shows in HQ on 4oD Who the ****** wants to watch BB8 :rolleyes:

They should upload BB5, BB6, BB7, BB9, BB10 and yeah I suppose BB11 as we will look back on this series in a few years.

Mac Hiavellian
16-07-2010, 12:23 AM
C4 upload BB9, CBB6, BB10, CBB7 and BB11 clips but they aren't even that good.

I have alot of BB9 and some BB10 clips on my computer from years ago that have been banned when they were uploaded previously but a few years on they aren't as strict with them which is why when I uploaded that clip above, it hasn't been removed lol

It's annoying that C4 uploaded BB8 Highlight Shows in HQ on 4oD Who the ****** wants to watch BB8 :rolleyes:

They should upload BB5, BB6, BB7, BB9, BB10 and yeah I suppose BB11 as we will look back on this series in a few years.

Exactly! BB8 is nothing to write home about. And Ch4 only uploaded half the BB9 best bits montage. What happened to the other half? :eek:

That clip reminded me why Charlie was one of the main entertainers last year but was a tw@t a lot of the time

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
16-07-2010, 12:24 AM
eugh what a **** i couldnt stand him

Vicky.
16-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Siavash in the barrel was funnier.

Charlie was/is still a knob.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
16-07-2010, 12:25 AM

:hug:

Mac Hiavellian
16-07-2010, 12:27 AM

OMG the barrel! How could I repress such a memory?

BB10 was like dog sh!t covered in glitter. It might have the odd sparkly moment but at the end of the day it's still sh!t

Patrick
16-07-2010, 12:29 AM

LOL Siavash had hilarious moments without even realising how funny he was being, when he climbed up on the wall with Marcus and Freddie and Noirin that day and they all got down without a problem and he was like stuck and started squeeling and he got down and was like 'Oh my god I am scared of heights but I had totally forgotten :shocked:' :joker:
Exactly! BB8 is nothing to write home about. And Ch4 only uploaded half the BB9 best bits montage. What happened to the other half? :eek:

That clip reminded me why Charlie was one of the main entertainers last year but was a tw@t a lot of the time

I agree.

C4 actually don't really give BB9 that much notice tbh, even when it is brought up all they talk about was that task in the 2nd Week that wasn't even that good anyway :rolleyes:

On Birthday Week last year on BBLB, they would play the best bits of all the seasons at the end of the show but then one day they just stopped after BB8 and didn't mention BB9 at all and then a week later it popped up on Youtube 'The best of BB9' and its literally like what a minute out of a 6 minute long montage, really don't know why they did that tbh when there is a 10 minute limit on Youtube :joker:

Mac Hiavellian
16-07-2010, 12:38 AM
I agree.

C4 actually don't really give BB9 that much notice tbh, even when it is brought up all they talk about was that task in the 2nd Week that wasn't even that good anyway :rolleyes:

On Birthday Week last year on BBLB, they would play the best bits of all the seasons at the end of the show but then one day they just stopped after BB8 and didn't mention BB9 at all and then a week later it popped up on Youtube 'The best of BB9' and its literally like what a minute out of a 6 minute long montage, really don't know why they did that tbh when there is a 10 minute limit on Youtube :joker:

I know from your other posts you're a big BB9 fan. I think it deserves a lot more credit than it got/gets and I keep protesting if BB9 and CBB6 had been shown straight after CBB5 instead of BB8 and CH the show would still have healthier ratings and not have been axed. BB10 was just poorly credit crunched and executed appallingly after BB9 atleast tried to resuscitate the show

Visage
30-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Ha ha! Great find:D