PDA

View Full Version : Ben, Ben, Ben.

Julie10
13-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Saying to Caoimhe Mario thinks he won't be put up. Very sly why would he do that? I think he wants Caoihme to put him up.

DrunkerThanMoses
13-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Of course he does. But i wont say anymore, Ill watch as his fans will rip into you and say how honest he is being... een know hes bitching again behind someones back.

arsenalforever
13-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Of course he does. But i wont say anymore, Ill watch as his fans will rip into you and say how honest he is being... een know hes bitching again behind someones back.

he's been honest
so get used to it

Lewis.
13-07-2010, 01:13 PM
He's definitely playing the game well if that is his intention. Good on him.

DrunkerThanMoses
13-07-2010, 01:14 PM
he's been honest
so get used to it

No, being honest is telling someone to their face, ben has no balls to tell people what he thinks... theres a difference steve

Kazanne
13-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Saying to Caoimhe Mario thinks he won't be put up. Very sly why would he do that? I think he wants Caoihme to put him up.

Why is that sly? he said what he thought IF that is how he said it,I will wait to see it for myself as i know how some like to exaggerate,not saying OP has,I will just wait.

Julie10
13-07-2010, 01:15 PM
He is not being honest because he hasn't told Mario that he thinks he thinks he wont be up he is telling someone else in order to influence them. Big difference.

Kazanne
13-07-2010, 01:18 PM
He is not being honest because he hasn't told Mario that he thinks he thinks he wont be up he is telling someone else in order to influence them. Big difference.

IF that is the case it's nothing they haven't all done and hardly worth condeming him for.far worse has been said in that house

Hooo
13-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Ben has absolutely no balls.

People say he is grand because he tells it how it is, as does JJ... JJ does it to their faces, minus Corin who meh lol.

Ben can't tell Steve what he thinks, says **** about JJ to everybody who will listen and then 5 mins later goes and hugs him and says "Me and Johny Boy great friends"

Kazanne, the fact you NEVER say one bad thing about Ben proves a rather large bias.

JJ fans accept when he is out of order (Most of the time)

You however, meh.

Kazanne
13-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Ben has absolutely no balls.

People say he is grand because he tells it how it is, as does JJ... JJ does it to their faces, minus Corin who meh lol.

Ben can't tell Steve what he thinks, says **** about JJ to everybody who will listen and then 5 mins later goes and hugs him and says "Me and Johny Boy great friends"

Kazanne, the fact you NEVER say one bad thing about Ben proves a rather large bias.

JJ fans accept when he is out of order (Most of the time)

You however, meh.

I can only go by what i see,and I HAVE said things about Ben,but I dont see him as BAD,so I will not lie,JJ does NOT always say things to peoples faces Steve being a classic case,he would rather pick on a girl,So you see for me its JJ that has no balls,I have said Ben is lazy, and not a team player,but I would not call anyone BAD over that,Ben is not a spiteful bully, I will not diss someone purely because YOU think your opinion is right and have you not noticed how DESPERATE JJ is for Ben to leave? maybe you should listen to those crafty swipes he keeps spewing out.Ben is not perfect ,he is also not BAD,IMO of course

Ammi
13-07-2010, 01:46 PM
In keep pointing out Ben's sly act your just reminding his fans why we love him.
Rule the Messlyer

Malza
13-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Ben is a backstabber - Not for the first time

joeysteele
13-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Ben does say what he thinks and thats what gets him into so much bother at times, he is 100% honest and he has taken Steve on too with the foreign policy thing.As for talking about the others,well they all do that,in there they cannot do mush else.

the-gaffer
13-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I like Ben, not for his so called integrity, simply because he makes for some pretty good TV, you couldn't trust him as far as you could send him flying with a car but for TV purposes alone he is a must for as long as he can survive.

His online love is more like a cult following, the Internet Big Brother Community is only a small part of the BB voting audience or so we are led to believe, and I can't imagine many people really liking or trusting him, if he is up against a big character then his bags are packed.

Angus
13-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Why is that sly? he said what he thought IF that is how he said it,I will wait to see it for myself as i know how some like to exaggerate,not saying OP has,I will just wait.

I wouldn't waste your time - Ben haters love to jump on every little thing he says or does and interpret it to their own agenda. Look at the discussion about the 1930s! I've watched it more than once and for the life of me, how any intelligent, reasonable person could have deduced from Ben's remarks that he was supporting Hitler and was a nazi sympathiser is beyond me.:hugesmile: The amount of vitriolic hate threads that sprung up on here was pathetic, even people calling for him to be thrown out:rolleyes: People believe what they want to believe, so more fool them.

Kazanne
13-07-2010, 02:04 PM
I suppose that's true,I sometimes read posts and I'm astounded at how little people listen or understand,so many closed minds,I agree about the 1930s discussion,and I bet if you asked what Ben said that offended them ,you wouldn't get many answers as they simply dont know.most I think were just following the bandwagon