PDA

View Full Version : George Galloway and Joan Rivers for CBB?

James
03-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Strangest Celeb Big Brother rumour so far...

BB’S PLEA TO SIGN UP GALLOWAY
by PETER DYKE

CELEBRITY Big Brother chiefs have issued a desperate 11th-hour plea to firebrand MP George Galloway to sign up.

Anti-war protester Galloway, 51, who represents Bethnal Green in London and who branded Iraqi soldiers “martyrs”, giggled when asked if he was joining.

“You shouldn’t believe every rumour you hear about me, should you?” he teased.

Meanwhile this is the swimming pool in the new look house which could send shamed star Michael Barrymore over the edge.

The funnyman, 53, is haunted by the death of partygoer Stuart Lubbock, 31, in a pool at his luxury Essex home three years ago.

Barrymore will be terrified about going in to splash around with the other celebs – tipped to include Sven’s ex-mistress Faria Alam, 39, big chested Anna Nicole Smith, 38, comedian Jimmy Tarbuck, 65, and Esther Rantzen, 65.

Last night a pal said: “A pool in his face every day could cause Michael to crack up.” As our pictures show, the house has a few changes, including showers in an open view bathroom, a sauna and a heated seating area.

The sleeping area will again be shared and the glass dividing wall between the bedroom and the kitchen is still in place. CelebrityBB, Channel4, 9pm, Thursday.

(from The Daily Star)

Daily Star (http://www.megastar.co.uk)

and...

The latest stars to have their names linked to the show include cross-dressing 1980s popstar Pete Burns and acerbic comedienne and plastic surgery fan Joan Rivers.

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1207669,00.html

Lance
03-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Oooh Joan Rivers would be good in there, I think.

Maybe a tad like Brackie from last year but more knowledgeable on what's going on!

BigSister
03-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Wasnt she on Parky a few weeks ago?. If its the same im thinking she shoukd be good

ThaGazBoi
03-01-2006, 07:32 PM
yes she was Rebcca, she would be great!!

BigSister
03-01-2006, 07:35 PM
I was right:dance:lol she was mad

ThaGazBoi
03-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeh tell me about it. I saw it. It was great. She would bring ALOT to the house, maybe be alot like Jackie.

Dan_
03-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Yer she would be a more clued up Jackie. Doubt George Galloway would do it.

Arneldo
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
YES!

Joan would be Brillant!
Joan 2 Win! lol

If she was in tho - I think the public would vote her out - like they did Jackie!