PDA

View Full Version : Steven Steve's wardrobe is sparse

eye sea
14-07-2010, 11:16 AM
This guy didn't bring much with him, did he.

A couple of tatty vests and a pair of shorts.

Jamietwo
14-07-2010, 11:23 AM
maybe he don't get out much to the shops or something is it

eye sea
14-07-2010, 11:29 AM
maybe he don't get out much to the shops or something is it

Don't think that's the answer but he could have made a better effort.

Jamietwo
14-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Don't think that's the answer but he could have made a better effort.

yeh less vests definitely, he looks better when the arm scar is covered

WOMBAI
14-07-2010, 11:42 AM
yeh less vests definitely, he looks better when the arm scar is covered

He doesn't have to cover himself - because you don't like looking at his arms! That is your problem - not his!

Malza
14-07-2010, 11:45 AM
He should have brought a bag for his head

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae160/MalzaSpeziale/BB10_17/tuete.jpg

Jamietwo
14-07-2010, 11:46 AM
He doesn't have to cover himself - because you don't like looking at his arms! That is your problem - not his!

no his arms are ok actually better than most , it's just the unsightly scar tissue, he could wear a t shirt just not a vest. and it's not only my problem , i've seen the look on bens face.

WOMBAI
14-07-2010, 11:50 AM
no his arms are ok actually better than most , it's just the unsightly scar tissue, he could wear a t shirt just not a vest. and it's not only my problem , i've seen the look on bens face.

The scaring is what I am talking about - it is your problem and Ben's (if that is the way he feels) and anyone else who is superficial enough to be offended by it! Steve can, should and does wear what he likes - good for him!

Julie10
14-07-2010, 11:53 AM

Like you have in your pic. Are you ugly on the inside also?

Julie10
14-07-2010, 11:55 AM

Thats Bens normal look its called looking down your nose at people.

Jamietwo
14-07-2010, 11:57 AM
The scaring is what I am talking about - it is your problem and Ben's (if that is the way he feels) and anyone else who is superficial enough to be offended by it! Steve can, should and does wear what he likes - good for him!

spose... so would you lick the scar tissue for 1000 pounds? i aint got nothing against rasberry ripples btw , but i did find it a more comfortable viewing experience when he had his t shirt on

WOMBAI
14-07-2010, 11:59 AM
spose... so would you lick the scar tissue for 1000 pounds? i aint got nothing against rasberry ripples btw , but i did find it a more comfortable viewing experience when he had his t shirt on

As I said - your problem, not his!

supergirthuk
14-07-2010, 12:11 PM
One of the main reasons he is on the show is to show off his injuries so why hide them? Also he may not deem designer threads that important on his shopping list if he has 8 kids and a wife to feed and clothe. I must have missed your thread about how Corange spends too much on her make-up and clothes and that its excessive to the extreme.

Alpertinator
14-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Shallow Jamie, shallow. He has to cover up his scar tissue which is there because he was almost killed serving his country, because you think it's unsightly? That's sad.

I actually think it looks quite cool.

-Sue-
14-07-2010, 12:15 PM
with 8 kids chances are he spends money on them rather than himself... (apart from the tats of course) any good parent would spend money on kids rather than themselves and with 8.. I would imagine his clothes budget is not a concern at all

Malza
14-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Like you have in your pic. Are you ugly on the inside also?

Just saying he should use that bag, so he doesn't see Keeley, to stop making a fool of himself and disgrace his wife further more

cub
01-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Benefits only go so far. I'm sure he'll buy some trendy clothes when he wins the 100k. And his lovely wife can have his hair done.

I mean her hair done, sorry. Easy mistake ...

alc09
01-08-2010, 10:59 AM

****ing hell, that went down like a lead balloon.

You were expecting every person on here to burst into laughter, weren't you?

smudgie
01-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Steve does wear a lot of vests, but I disagree that they are tatty. Always looks clean to me.
I see no reason for him to cover his scars on his arm, his face is a little scarred as well, is he supposed to walk around in a mask so as not to offend?