PDA

View Full Version : The ULTIMATE Celebrity BB

Chrizzle
04-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Now, I know by doing this people will snap at me, and be mean to me as usual, but I have put together my ULTIMATE Celebrity Big Brother. Give your opinions (but dont be too mean hehe)

TONY BLAIR: What a hoot this would be. He would probably turn out to be quite fun. But everyone would hate him.

PARIS HILTON: I love her personally. But I didnt choose her because I love her, but because it would be really interesting to see her in it. I'd like to see her with Blair.

ANT or DEC: Emphasis on the OR. They are funny right? But how funny are they when there alone. It could be quite a sad story to see one without the other. id like to see it.

GEORGE BUSH: Weve had Kemal vs Makosi, Jade vs Kate, Tania vs Gaetano (he was the African one), but George vs Tony. Would make TV history. (They would probably form the new Brian and Narinder, actually)

LOTTIE: For you people who watched X Factor. How FUNNY would it be to throw in Lottie who sang 'Lotties at it again'. Winner, downright, WINNER!!!

ROBBIE WILLIAMS: He'd be the cheeky one cheering up Ant OR Dec. Hed be really good. And funny.

DAWN FRENCH: Another possible winner. She would be so funny, and witty. Id vote for her.

So theres MY celebrity BB. Please give your comments on each housemate. Lol

Chrizzle
:elephant:

Dan_
04-01-2006, 02:08 PM
This should be in celebrity big brother section Crizzle.

Di2001
04-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
This should be in celebrity big brother section Crizzle.

I've put it in the right section now :thumbs:

stoney12
04-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Tony Blair;Too worried about his image to ever do anything intresting
Paris Hilton;Havent we seen everything(and I mean everything)she has to offer already?
Ant or Dec;Dont need it,maybe in ten years time.
George bush;As part of a fantasy BB he would be great to watch.
Lottie;would probably sleep all the time.
Robbie Williams;Again give it ten years,and I think isolated in the house he would be a lot less cheeky than you think.
Dawn French;Yep,she would be ideal and probably the only choice here who's time is now.

Legend
04-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Well if that happened it would definatly be the best CBB ever hehe.

Would love Paris, Dec, Robbie and Dawn in.

Would be great if they were! :thumbs::bigsmile:

Chrizzle
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Im really thick like that
I dont really know what section to put stuff in
Im kinda new
Lol