PDA

View Full Version : Radio 1 - Breakfast Show

sol
04-01-2006, 06:46 PM
For my alarm in the morning I have radio 1 that wakes me up, and as im still on the xmas holiday (last day today) i lay in for a while listening. I think it was 8.40am and 9.40am they have this thing called "Laura's Diary", its about ths 16 year old girl and she fancies her piano teachers and she writes weird love note things in her diary installments that get read out on the radio by her very own sister!
well on the 9.40am one this morning, her sister read out her diary for a certain day, and she was talking about Anthony (the piano teacher she fancies) and after blabbing on about how much she loved him, she wrote in capitals surrounded by love hearts "LMF" Now I know what that means, but Scott Mills didnt so he had to talk to the sister off-ait to see if it was broadcastable, when he found out it wasnt, everyone who didnt know what LMF started calling and texting him asking what LMF meant.
This really really cracked me up, did anyone else hear this this morning?? :laugh:

SMC
04-01-2006, 06:51 PM
No radio is rubbish..

~Kizwiz~
04-01-2006, 07:29 PM
I didnt hear it but what does LMF mean?

sol
04-01-2006, 07:53 PM
It means Lick My... the word that means vagina and begins with an f :laugh:

~Kizwiz~
04-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by sol
It means Lick My... the word that means vagina and begins with an f :laugh:

I thought it might mean that..... :laugh:

Kaz
04-01-2006, 07:57 PM
:shocked: :laugh:

..... and there was me thinking it meant 'Light My Fire'!!! :spin2:

sol
04-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Kaz

yer, one caller did call in and ask if it meant that, dont feel too embarrassed
if you want to hear this lauras diary thing its on tommorow 8.40am and 9.40 am radio 1 - i find it very entertaining :laugh:

Dan_
04-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I did not hear it this morning but have done in the past. She must look back at and feel a bit embarressed.

SMC
04-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by sol
Originally posted by Kaz

yer, one caller did call in and ask if it meant that, dont feel too embarrassed
if you want to hear this lauras diary thing its on tommorow 8.40am and 9.40 am radio 1 - i find it very entertaining :laugh:

i find it very crap

sol
04-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I did not hear it this morning but have done in the past. She must look back at and feel a bit embarressed.

yer, i dont know if its someones real diary from the past or wether its just been made up for radio 1, but if it is real then she must be very embarrased

Dan_
04-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Laura work's on his show, think she's the producer or broadcasting assistant. She's about 28 now.

sol
04-01-2006, 08:18 PM
oh right, i didnt realise that :laugh: