PDA

View Full Version : ife was right !

LiquidGold
14-07-2010, 11:30 PM
when she said mario isnt the most favourite hm in the house so why didnt she pick steve cause everyone thinks steve is msot favourite hm . she knows she's picked mario cause she doesnt like him much :bored:

parmnion
14-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Ife was wrong, Ife is always wrong.

LiquidGold
14-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Ife was wrong, Ife is always wrong.

no she's not always wrong dont be silly

fingers
14-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Ife has NEVER been right from day 1

LiquidGold
14-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Ife has NEVER been right from day 1 if you say so

parmnion
14-07-2010, 11:36 PM
no she's not always wrong dont be silly

She's never right then.

Sabrewulf238
14-07-2010, 11:37 PM
She probably thought the consequences of putting Steve up (because he's a no go zone for noms mostly) would be greater than if she put Mario up. Both of them inside the house seem to considered popular on the outside so she picked Mario for that reason.

Visage
14-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Ife has NEVER been right from day 1

I'm sure she made a comment about the public not liking her.

Could she be right about that?

Zippy
14-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Cameltoe is a lying, phoney piece of shyte.

She didnt have the nerve to put Steve(laughable how her fans were saying how genius she would be for doing that...then she failed to do it!) up.

She can stay until the end because there won't be much waiting for her afterwards. Apart from her whacking her saggy floppers out in Nuts. Better than handing out leaflets I guess...

Stacey.
14-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Yeah I think so too.

It was her decision of she picked of course, Mario just didn't like the fact he'd been chosen out of everybody. Don't think I would either tbh, especially when it's someone I get on with fine. Also surely she'd put up someone else she dislikes, to ensure that someone she dislikes goes.. as there's always that chance.

LiquidGold
14-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Cameltoe is a lying, phoney piece of shyte.

She didnt have the nerve to put Steve(laughable how her fans were saying how genius she would be for doing that...then she failed to do it!) up.

She can stay until the end because there won't be much waiting for her afterwards. Apart from her whacking her saggy floppers out in Nuts. Better than handing out leaflets I guess...

for once she combed her hair did you see her tonight :joker: i dont know why she bothered she's still a slimy cow!