PDA

View Full Version : Latest Celebs!

Arneldo
05-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Todays Sun says That Rula Lenska is to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight.

FIERY redhead Rula Lenska could well be the focus for friction in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The TV and film actress, who appeared as Krystal in EastEnders, was confirmed as a contestant last night.

A source said: “Rula’s going to be great for the programme — she’s very high-spirited and doesn’t mind telling people what she thinks of them.

“There could definitely be a few rows in the house.”

Rula, 58, is best known for the 70s telly hit Rock Follies.

She is the former wife of Minder star Dennis Waterman — the couple had a bitter split in 1998.

She joins eight others including 38-year-old Texan stripper Anna Nicole Smith, the Playboy playmate who married an oil tycoon in his 80s, and Sven-Goran Eriksson’s ex-lover Faria Alam, 39.

The show is a week longer this year with the contestants being holed up for three and a half weeks.

Also - They Show a Picture of Dennis Rodmen arriveing in London airport Yesterday. So He is probley gonna be entering the house tonight.

HE’S coming tattoo a screen near you!

US basketball giant Dennis Rodman arrives in London yesterday to take part in Celebrity Big Brother.

The 6ft 7in cross-dresser, 44, looked all man at Heathrow as he turned up in a T-shirt, cap and shades.

But he kept mum about whether he’d wear frocks on the box.

It also has more stuff on Barrymore.

From HERE (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006000550,00.html)

LoverNotAFighter
05-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Thanks BB

BigSister
05-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Who:puzzled:

Sunny_01
05-01-2006, 11:21 AM
There are so many rumors flying about I think we will just have to wait and see :xyxwave:

Mike
05-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
There are so many rumors flying about I think we will just have to wait and see :xyxwave:

I totally agree - All these rumours are starting to get really confusing.

James
05-01-2006, 12:00 PM
The Daily Star says today that ex-Baywatch actress Traci Bingham is a definate, or may join the show after it starts.

They also say Mira Sorvino is a possibility (I can't see that happening).

Ruth
05-01-2006, 01:38 PM
No I can't see Mira Sorvino going in either. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Rula Lenska in there.

Dan_
05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
It's unlike any celeb reality I have known in that we really don't who's going in. Most years we know quite a few but I'm not certrain of many.