PDA

View Full Version : Dennis and Chantelle

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Dennis and Chantelle have been flirting non-stop!

Dennis wants Chantelle. He whants to use them condoms.
He keeps following her. And he tries to cover the Camera so it cant see either of them.

Now there holding Hands in Bed.

AndyJK
06-01-2006, 01:45 AM
There's an innocence about Chantelle and I think her flirting is just playful (I hope it is anyway). I don't think she's vaguely interested in this sex-obsessed yank. Look at him. Covered in ugly tatoos and walks around the house wearing sunglasses. :bored:

Anyway, cheers BB for helping Essex's image problem by putting in a dizzy, blonde bimbo.

"Wha' the 'ells a gynecologist-ist?" Oh dear.

coltrane
06-01-2006, 02:32 AM
I think she's trying too hard & drinking too much - Essex girls, she's sweet, but doing your rep no good at all!! Bless her though, she's got guts!

Mike
06-01-2006, 08:54 AM
I just think Chantelle is being friendly, she likes to flirt.

Neil-F
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Mike
I just think Chantelle is being friendly, she likes to flirt.

Shes a 22 year old girl, full of life, she will flirt........what young attractive girl wont? Not to mention the fact this is 1 big game, so dont let what you seen on the screen fool you.

lily.
06-01-2006, 09:53 AM
I like her already. She is quite genuine. No airs & graces about her. I don't think she will act up for the cameras. She just seems to be enjoying herself and being normal.

Neil-F
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Well who wouldnt be enjoying themself in a house full of celebs, its a new world to her being around these people. in the real world , they get attention every day from most people, and she dont, now she has been put in there world, shes gonna love it.

When it comes to rodman i think hes just in there for the money and to get his end away. fair play to him. :spin2:

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Smallest book in the world: "Things Rodman wouldn't do for money" :joker:

oops, sorry, that's the second smallest one.. the smallest one is actually: "Things Bill Gates can't afford" :joker:

AndyJK
06-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by coltrane
I think she's trying too hard & drinking too much - Essex girls, she's sweet, but doing your rep no good at all!! Bless her though, she's got guts!

I know its very bad considering we've been working hard over the years to change the country's perception of our historic county's image of dizzy, promiscuous blondes in white stilettos.

A lot rests on this girl's shoulders :bored: