PDA

View Full Version : that guy oh my god!!!!!!

LiquidGold
16-07-2010, 10:18 PM
ryan from blackpool was it? . he was like across between marco bb5 and craig bb6 !! he would of p*ssed me right off if he was in the bb house! :crazy::laugh2: soo glad he's not in!

Kaaarenn!
16-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Sounded gay yeah :laugh: He needs to be in there for Mario :laugh: Wonder what he looks like lmao.

Miss Ivy Balls
16-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Sounded gay yeah :laugh: He needs to be in there for Mario :laugh: Wonder what he looks like lmao.

Why are you presuming someone is gay because of their voice.

hotleggs
16-07-2010, 10:30 PM
he was so funny

Bigbrofan25
16-07-2010, 10:30 PM
ryan from blackpool was it? . he was like across between marco bb5 and craig bb6 !! he would of p*ssed me right off if he was in the bb house! :crazy::laugh2: soo glad he's not in!

well some of us do like people who can liven things up maybe you should go in there yourself :joker:

fruit_cake
16-07-2010, 10:32 PM
well some of us do like people who can liven things up maybe you should go in there yourself :joker:

yeah get liquidgold in good idea!!!

LiquidGold
16-07-2010, 10:33 PM
yeah get liquidgold in good idea!!!

because you dont like me thats why your saying it??? :shrug: :joker:

LiquidGold
16-07-2010, 10:34 PM

you're just taking p*ss out me :sleep: :joker: oh well / its ashame you like john now i see you want him to win

Jamietwo
16-07-2010, 10:35 PM
i hate to have to say this really as i am a gay myself, but being gay peaked about 7 years ago and has been completely unfasionable for just over two years now...autism is on it's way out , but had three years being very in, rasberry ripples (cockney for disabled) have been enjoying a long period of being cool, but it's all about being heterosexual these days. The metrosexuals really pushed aside the idea that gay men were goodlooking, str8 men are far more attractive...oh and being black really peaked in the late 90's.

calyman
16-07-2010, 11:44 PM
i hate to have to say this really as i am a gay myself, but being gay peaked about 7 years ago and has been completely unfasionable for just over two years now...autism is on it's way out , but had three years being very in, rasberry ripples (cockney for disabled) have been enjoying a long period of being cool, but it's all about being heterosexual these days. The metrosexuals really pushed aside the idea that gay men were goodlooking, str8 men are far more attractive...oh and being black really peaked in the late 90's.

Plastic melts so easily doesn't it?