PDA

View Full Version : BB's Loudest Snorer!!!!-BARRYSNORE!ZZzzz

coltrane
06-01-2006, 02:28 AM
OH MY GOD! The loudest Snorer ever has arrived! It's Barrymore..and he has had the flirting Dennis & Essex girl Chantelle laughing their heads off - adding to the already advanced stage flirting the pair have been up to - (prompting Traci to ask "Are they shagging" earlier)- the bedroom is a 1st night laughter zone - but tempers will fray!
He's loud - VERY loud! At least Dennis is capable of laughter - answering earlier questions! Brill for night 1!
Dave
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep: 3:26 Barrysnore gets woke up to stop the racket - hillarious!

CharlotteSometimes
06-01-2006, 02:31 AM
I think she was just mocking the word itself, rather than suggesting that they were really having rumpy pumpy. That word is just the name of a dance in America, after all.

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 02:34 AM
hilerious!

He is SO loud!

And what is Pete duin waunderin around the garden at half 3 after bein in the toliet for 45 mins!

coltrane
06-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Maybe - fun 1st night though, Welcome to the house of fun & freaks n geeks!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 02:38 AM
I love It!!

I Dont think there will be many arguments - But I think there will be a lot of laughs!

KK - they can stop showin Faria sleepin!
Get back to Jodie and Pete!

coltrane
06-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Pete can't quote"Let a dump go without a lock on the toilet door!" Yep laughs, I'm glad I decided to watch late 1st night! Faria - is she still there? I agree, watching her sleep is the same as when she's awake...There's always one, bore! apoogies Faria fans that may be!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Dont worry i dont think there are any Faria fans. lol

Move The Camera away from her!
We want to see Sexy Pete in those Pj's - Joke! lol

I feelin quite hyper!
Eeee

coltrane
06-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Poor Michael - 4.45 am -He's been banished from the bedroom & is cleaning the kitchen! The only HM awake - that's what you get for the loudest snore - He'll have to have a single, soundproofed bedroom! aahhhh - Not - it's hilarious!! Some comeback Michael, no wonder you were nervous - what a Hoot(er)! apologies to MB fans ok!
:laugh::sleep:

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Poor Micheal! lol

I cant stop watchin - My eyes were gettin sore so i put on my glasses! lol

Ill just stay up and watch CBBLB at 8am. If i go to sleep now ill never get up lol.

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 04:03 AM
Jesus!

Barrymores really likes things to be clean!
Did u c him clean that worktop!

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 07:03 AM
I think this lot are going to clash BIG time - Pete has admitted he is not a team player and Dennis likes to get his own way - let the games begin me thinks :joker: