PDA

View Full Version : Barrymore's Gone Crazy!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 04:08 AM
Just 8 hrs in!

And i think Micheal may have already lost the plot!

He spent the last Hour cleaning, re-arrangeing the cups and washing up. And he washed the same Cup 3 times.

And he is pulling weird faces anf whispering to himself!

Ive just realied im the only one Online! :shocked:

[UpDate 5:32am]

He has been on his own in the Lounge for a while now tlking to himself!

He asked a woman called Joan how the weather was?
:puzzled:
He was tlking bout Cactus clippers aswell.
And did a Marcus impression!

Oh - and He said a big hello to all the Swedish viewrs and spoke like Chef from the Muppets.

Oh - and as i speak he has gone back to cleaning again!
He is hilerious!

He just did some starange bending thing on the Polo chairs.

Awww - He gone bk to bed!l lol

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 07:01 AM
Obviously first night jitters for him then - Mind you I wake up often at 5am and the only thing to do is clean :joker:

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:07 AM
It wont take much to tip Mike over the edge I reckon. He has some serious psychological issues. Poor bloke!

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I think she has serious issues aswell,. I can imagine him in tears before the show ends and he seems very nervous. The other celebs dont know how to take him I dont think at the moment. I can see him being a contender to win though, even with all the pool history he has he is still liked by many of the public. He seemed overwelmed at the public responce to him on the walk in.

Red Moon
06-01-2006, 11:55 AM
It would appear he got a warning for behavior last night. I found an article I posted HERE (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39063) it's the 5th article down.

CharlotteSometimes
06-01-2006, 12:18 PM
The thing with the cactus was very strange indeed. He was looking at it for ages, prodding it, lifting it out of its container, lifting it up and looking underneath, exploring it from every angle, etc. Then he sat on the couch, but was still looking at the cactus over his shoulder. And then he went back to it once again ...

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Very strange indeed - is it to try and keep focus on himself, could he be manipulating people into thinking he is losing the plot?

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Another thing he seemed very interested in was outside by the wooden shack sitting area thing. The little cooker or whatever it is (in between the 2 seats) he was examineing very closely indeed. Whether he was working out what is was or looking for hidden cameras or something I dont know but he seems very shakey and quite fun to watch if he does weird stuff lol.

Princess
06-01-2006, 01:20 PM
He keeps saying morning randomly!!!

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Hes weird :spin2:

bananarama
06-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Have you guys never seen Barrymore when he had his tv shows!!!:puzzled: His behavour thus far described is typical and "normal" in the insane world of Barrymore. He will do or say anything to grab attention......Personailty wise in other words he is a total fake. Nothing more than a desperate publicity seeker......Just like the rest of them really..

Why else would Channel 4 choose such an idiot but to fool the general public that are not to familiar with the nut case in question that Celebrity BB is produdicing reactions outside of normality to suck in viewers to watch. Barrymore has always been off the wall and is old hat as old hat can be. ..Vote the pest off as soon as posible along with the other greedy false attention seeker "Galloway"......

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I agree about Galloway but Barrymore is entertaining, not knowing what he might do next is fun to watch. Whether is he losing the plot or not is interesting to watch. I certainly wouldnt want to see him first out.

bananarama
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
He is not losing the plot as losing the plot image is his normal behavour. If you find him entertaining all well and good but his act is very very old hat indeed...He has been there done that and done that again and again......Still if you like him.enjoy.....:bigsmile:

BusyBee
06-01-2006, 02:17 PM
And he is being paid £150,000!!!!! Sorry cant stand the man

Strawberry
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah when he was on the exercie bike, he kept nodding and saying morning and hello to imaginary people! As though he was cycling to work or something!!

That really cracked me up, and he pretended to turn aswell by putting his hand out and veering over to the side of the bike.
Poor Dennis Rodman, I don't think he was too comfortable in there with the man :joker: