PDA

View Full Version : Jodie is alright!

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I have seen Jodie on a few other things, and she is a really nice girl. She gets a lot of bad press, because of what she does, but I reckon she will make a great housemate.

She was on "Fool around with .." and she also done "Bogies" with "Dick and Dom". (Yes, I know, I'm immature!!!). She is genuinely a decent girl, and she is up for a laugh.

I hope CBB shows her up for her true personality, instead of folk judging her on what others say about her!

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 10:08 AM
I agree stropzy.... I think she has been dealt some hard blows from the press that she doesnt deserve. Yes... she plays up to the cameras but wouldnt you if it paid your wages??? I think she has a good chance of not being booted out till the last minute!

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:10 AM
She will be good entertainment. I can see Dennis trying to go after her. That will be funny.

I can't see her going for any of the big guy's lines. She will probably string him along a bit though, which will be amusing!

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 11:06 AM
I agree
Shesone of my favs
Along wit Preston and Chantelle.

C
:spin2:

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Stropz
I have seen Jodie on a few other things, and she is a really nice girl. She gets a lot of bad press, because of what she does, but I reckon she will make a great housemate.

She was on "Fool around with .." and she also done "Bogies" with "Dick and Dom". (Yes, I know, I'm immature!!!). She is genuinely a decent girl, and she is up for a laugh.

I hope CBB shows her up for her true personality, instead of folk judging her on what others say about her!

I Agree.:thumbs:

BigSister
06-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Well im still on the not sure whats shes like but really i dont like that type anyway but I shall reserve judgement for a while

Mike
06-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I think she deserves a chance, she seems ok so far.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm not a fan of Jodie...she says she dislikes all the press but then upon entering in her audition she said she would hate to be with peter andre....as she hates jordan...she is very childish I think. I think she will be good entertainment and she is always up for a laugh but sometimes that laugh is at others expenses. I dont like the way she always knocks down everyone she has been with in the past. She might grow on me who knows but at the moment I still dislike her.

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
You might change your outlook as the show goes on. The Peter Andre comment was amusing. After all, Jordan hasn't exactly been kind to Jodie when talking in public! It was a tad childish, but amusing still!

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Jordan to me though is a genuine person, now married and settled with 2 kids and she seems level headed and gutsy especially on im a celeb get me outta here. Jodie to me just needs to smarten her game find a nice bloke and settle down and stop wearing next to nothing and having a different bloke each week lol.

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:37 PM
I like Jodie - she does however make a lot of her own bad press!

I saw her in something else and thought if people could see you like this more of the time you would be much more popular :thumbs:

Mike
06-01-2006, 12:39 PM
I think people will start to change their opinions on Jodie as the show goes on, remember we will be watching her 24/7 so we will see what shes really like, unless of course she puts on some kind of act.

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:41 PM
she was pretty down to earth in the last thing I saw her in, she is actually really bright and not at all the thick bimbo that she lets people think she is.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
she was pretty down to earth in the last thing I saw her in, she is actually really bright and not at all the thick bimbo that she lets people think she is.

She has 11 gcse and 3 a levels so she is pretty smart but sometimes she needs to think before she speaks. I think her friendship with Pete will gain her marks and she will be fun because she is around him.

Lance
06-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
I like Jodie - she does however make a lot of her own bad press!

I saw her in something else and thought if people could see you like this more of the time you would be much more popular :thumbs:

Yep, I agree with you there, Sunny.

She does stir up a lot of the bad press but it is horrible. She does seem genuinely hurt by everything that's been said.

I'm giving her a chance. Seems OK so far.

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 03:32 PM
She starred on Channel 4 reality programme- The Games with Mel Giedroyc and more in 2004.

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by CrazyGazza
She starred on Channel 4 reality programme- The Games with Mel Giedroyc and more in 2004.

I saw her on that.
Everyone loved her. She has proved to be a huge hit with most audience. Even woman.
Shes smarter, and nicer than everyone thought. I wish people would stop comparing her to Jordan, (I may like Jordan) but they are very different.

Chrizzle
:laugh:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 04:02 PM
The diffrence between Jodie and Jordan is that Jodies are all real :love:

She was excellent on the Games.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 04:14 PM
True, and Jordan is happy and doesn't give a damn what people say...something which you need in that kind of industry and Jodie is insecure and seems like she has to prove something.