PDA

View Full Version : There on To Chantelle!!!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
On Live Feed now Preston, George and Faria are discussing Chantelle!

They said theve never heard of 'KandyFloss'.
And George said Chantelle said there single got to 48 in the charts but Preston said She told him the single got to 54!!

Preston has sussed it out! - He told Faria and George "We probelt are ment to think that she is a celebrity and when we find out she isnt we all look like muppets"

Harkly
06-01-2006, 11:34 AM
OMG!! I dont want her to get found out! I think shes gr8!

Mike
06-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Yeah it looks like they have sussed her already, whether they say anything is a different matter.

Apparently Faria is going to question her.

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:36 AM
George has been telling him his acting to suspitious!

I think Chantelle has been found out.

Faria has said she is going to ask chantelle about her band.

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:37 AM
:bawling::bawling: poor chantelle looks like she'll be living on sunday

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:39 AM
awww.. I don't want her to be found out. Keep posting guys, I can't watch the live feed just now!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Theve stop tlking bout Her know.

There tlking about Prestons dad.
Maggot joined them.

Lance
06-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Last night she made kind of a slip up..

She said "I could get used to this celeb lifestyle.."

Looks like she's been sussed.

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Lance
She said "I could get used to this celeb lifestyle.."

DOH!!!! Looks like she will be leaving on Sunday then!

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Also.

She said she meet Jodie befor in a night club to BB in the diary room and thinks Jodie might remember her.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Its a shame she has been sussed so early on. I liked the idea of a none celeb being in it atleast for a few days. She seems like a nice person and seems like she is finding it hard to lie to people. I hope they give her a few more days to try and win the celebs over. If they ask her to sing a little of one of her songs though she will be in big trouble...they should of made her play something else.

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Poor girl is definitely going to be leaving on Sunday if she keeps this up.

I dunno why BB picked her. She said in her audition interviews that she can't lie. It would have been much better if they had chosen a pathological liar like Makosi. I know I didn't like her much, but she would have been perfect for this mission.

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I think they should have made her play a modal or something!

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:49 AM
you never know she might be a very good singer and she might be thinking ofthe hit single "i want it now" (is that the titile)

lol big brother willl propally make a night to get to know each other better and the chantelle has to sing hehe

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva
I think they should have made her play a modal or something!

that'll be a bit easy she already is a model

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Ah well I thought she might get away with it for a little longer but alas it was not to be - Mr Smarty pants Preston ( cutie pie really) had to suss her out!

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
I dont like her hair I dont know it just looks rather fake model wise but think she is a really nice person. I think she seemed to be the one one getting to know dennis as he seemed rather subdued and quiet.

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you really think Preston is cute?... he reminds me of someone, and I can't quite put my finger on it... :conf:

lily.
06-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I dont like her hair I dont know it just looks rather fake model wise but think she is a really nice person. I think she seemed to be the one one getting to know dennis as he seemed rather subdued and quiet.

Dennis was trying to cop off with her. He is so predictable! :laugh:

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I think he is cute - but I think my dog is cute :dance:

I think it is a shame for Chantelle though she wants to succeed so much bless her :bouncy:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
Originally posted by GlitterEyes

Dennis was trying to cop off with her. He is so predictable! :laugh:

Lol Id rather see him copping off with her than Jodie Marsh...I can see Jodie going for preston or him though.

CharlotteSometimes
06-01-2006, 12:11 PM

Do you really think Preston is cute?... he reminds me of someone, and I can't quite put my finger on it... :conf:

I've thought that, too. In the main, it's an English actor that he reminds me of. But when he's wearing his glasses, and in profile, there's more than a hint of a young Morrissey about him.

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 12:17 PM
He reminds me of Nick Moran who was in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Ruth
06-01-2006, 12:17 PM
I hope Chantelle doesn't get rumbled. I like her, she seems a nice person, and I was hoping she would be in there for a while at least.

I think Preston is really cute by the way!

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Oh you are right there Jo - he does have a little look of a young Morrissey about him, even though that wasnt a name that came straight to mind.

I did think last night that he looked familiar but couldnt think who he reminded me of.

chickenthing
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I think Preston looks a bit like Jude Law:wavey:

Lance
06-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Poor girl is definitely going to be leaving on Sunday if she keeps this up.

I dunno why BB picked her. She said in her audition interviews that she can't lie. It would have been much better if they had chosen a pathological liar like Makosi. I know I didn't like her much, but she would have been perfect for this mission.

I think that's why they picked her. She says she can't lie put if she pulls it off it will be even more against the odds..

BB likes to sensationalise a lot of things.

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Noooooooooooo
Poor Chantelle
='[

coltrane
06-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I didn't see Preston & Galloway - I thought she was doing ok watching till 5am but haven't seen much yet today! - Thanx for posting guys - this foum rocks for accurate news!

Preston reminds me of an actor - It's been bugging me since last night, I'm thinking "Football Factory" or maybe Quadrophenia??
:puzzled: