PDA

View Full Version : Traci & Dennis

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
How well do these know each other? Have they dated? It seemed like he wasnt keen on her being in the house like she had some kind of hold over him...anyone else agree or can shed more light on things?

lily.
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I got the impression they had "dated" in the past. I don't know for sure though.

I get the feeling there wont be many folk in L.A. that Dennis or Traci haven't dated though. :laugh:

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
His Ex wife was bridesmaid at Traci's wedding so I would thin Yes there is some kind of history there! not sure what though.

Mike
I reckon they could have dated but who knows, hopefully we will find out more.

~Kizwiz~
Corect me if I'm wrong but wasnt dennis married to Carman Electra and she was in Baywatch with Traci??? Not sure if they dated but there is some history behind them!

Well thats what my hubby told me last night!

lily.
Carmen is his ex-wife?

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Thats the one Carmen was Trac's bridesmaid and you know what celebs are like when there is a falling out - I wonder if she was slating him when things went wrong with Carmen or if she was jumping into bed with him to help things go wrong with Carmen :devil:

Clnbnt06
06-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah they haven't done well putting those two in really since they were on Surreal Life and Celebrity Mole together in america. :bored: Stupid C4

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Ooo ineteresting stuff, this is one area to watch I think. The way dennise shunned her away last night said alot and the way she seemed smiley over it said to me she had alot to say. Also dennis did say something along the lines of "are we allowed to say anything" when talking with Bmore and Chantelle and he didnt mean language wise so wonder what he had to say. I get the feeling Dennis isnt quite settled there with Traci being there and he seems he wants to leave...well he did last night...overnight he may have changed views.

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I honestly thought that when i saw Faria that Nancy Dell'Olio would also be put in :laugh:

Ruth
06-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Dennis Rodman was briefly married to Carmen Electra, who is one of Traci's best friends. There is definitely a lot of tension there - should be interesting to watch. I thought that as soon as Dennis saw Traci, he wished he wasn't in the house!

chickenthing
06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
I wonder if BB will suprise them and Carmen Electra will enter the house later on:laugh:
That could open a whole new can of worms:hello:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz
I honestly thought that when i saw Faria that Nancy Dell'Olio would also be put in :laugh:

I feel sorry for Faria she didnt know how to say how she was a celeb...to me she isnt a celeb at all. Well known yes, celebrity status no.

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 05:24 PM
They never dated. But Carmen Electra is Traci's best friend.
And when Dennis and Carmen divorced, Dennis and Traci drifted apart as friends.

Z
06-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I wonder how he gets on with other former Baywatch ladies..?

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Baywatch Brother
Put Dennis in with the cast of more recent Baywatch
Wow, that would be a hoot

GlitterEyes
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
I think Traci likes Dennis and they did have "something" going or wanted to have "something" going. Last night with the kickboxing Traci was drunk but very flirty. There is more to the two of them Im sure.

texbex
07-01-2006, 01:12 PM
I think there is deffo bad history between Traci and Dennis it cud b another Brigitte and Jackie.I laughed when Dennis walked in and Traci started getting over enthusiastic shouting its Dennis and no one had a clue who he was lol but he looked like he wanted to kill her when she started shoutin his name!

GlitterEyes
07-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah and he wasnt interested in saying hi or anything to her he was shunning her away. On his part he seemed he wanted to leave seeing her there. On her part she seemed like she was enjoying teasing him.

EugeneSully
07-01-2006, 11:10 PM
excuse me if everyone has said this before but i think it goes like this:

Married to Carmen electra who was a best mate of Traci.. and Dennis was grumblin at traci about how she came onto him etc... whateva!

I'm not surprised he hates her anyway she is irritating and talks too loud. Maybe she's tone deaf too