PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions *THREADS MERGED*

Arneldo
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
What are you Frist Impressions of The Housemates.

Chantelle - Nice Girl. Will get on With Jodie and Traci.
Im think she will pass her secret Mission Easy.

Michael - Nice Guy, Always liked him. I think Her will be the father and comidiene of the house.

Pete - Will get on with the Girls the most. Will be a Jackie/Kemal Charecter.

Traci - Seems like soemone who will be happy no matter what. You could stab her and she would still smile.

Maggot - I dont like him. Chav! I think he will be a fav to win.

Rula - Friendly, Motherly-figre. Will try and keep everyone together as a group.

Jodie - My Fav. She is guniune. I dont find her attractive. I think she will provide entertainment.

Dennis - Out of all - I dont think he knows what he got himself into. I dont think he will have a great fan Base.

Faria - Has the most to prove! Most likely to Walk. She will find it difficult.

Preston - Okay Guy. Will be Favraite with Fans. Most likley to win.

George - Will be out asap. Will be a Kitten/Germaine type person.

Razmataz
05-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Maggot in ways reminds me of Maxwell...
Maybe its this CHAV thing.

Barrymore to win though...

Corkie
05-01-2006, 09:35 PM
i think Chantelle will pass as most o them dont even live in the uk to know this

Chrizzle
05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
I actually agree with most of your comments. Lol
I am in love with Chantelle. I couldnt stop saying awww when she laughed.
Im Paris Hiltons biggest fan, so when i get to school everyone will know I love Chan. Hehe
Jodie has turned out to be good, sooo glad she got cheered.
I think Preston is another one of my favourites.
Looking good this year.
Next 20 days I am going to be sooo isolated.

:spin2:

Jay
05-01-2006, 09:39 PM
I think Dennis looks like a laugh and i think Chantelle will pass

BigSister
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I love Chantelle and Preston

Mike
05-01-2006, 09:41 PM
My favourites on first impressions are Preston and Chantelle.

Chrizzle
05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Me to!!! Yaaay
Lol
I need to ask someone (might be going a tad off track here) if you make a banner how do you get that to be your signature?
Please help, im kinda new and thick.

:love:

BigSister
05-01-2006, 09:43 PM
ask Kaz for a sig Chrizzle

RosieMcCann
05-01-2006, 09:52 PM
What a bunch of Z listers.Jodie marsh?? Faria??!! Half of them are slappers and the few that are left are has beens trying to prolong their 15 mins.What a load of :bawling:

Edited by Sunny_01 - please remember swearing is not allowed on these boards - even placing a different letter in to get the word through the filter is not allowed

CharlotteSometimes
05-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva

What are you Frist Impressions of The Housemates.

Chantelle - Nice Girl. Will get on With Jodie and Traci.
I'm think she will pass her secret Mission Easy.

Michael - Nice Guy, Always liked him. I think Her will be the father and comidiene of the house.

Pete - Will get on with the Girls the most. Will be a Jackie/Kemal Charecter.

Traci - Seems like soemone who will be happy no matter what. You could stab her and she would still smile.

Maggot - I dont like him. Chav! I think he will be a fav to win.

Rula - Friendly, Motherly-figre. Will try and keep everyone together as a group.

Jodie - My Fav. She is guniune. I dont find her attractive. I think she will provide entertainment.

Dennis - Out of all - I dont think he knows what he got himself into. I dont think he will have a great fan Base.

Faria - Has the most to prove! Most likely to Walk. She will find it difficult.

Preston - Okay Guy. Will be Favraite with Fans. Most likley to win.

George - Will be out asap. Will be a Kitten/Germaine type person.

Talk about knee-jerk reactions and bizarre predictions! Are you any relation to Mystic Meg, by the way?

Originally posted by RosieMcCann

What a bunch of Z listers.Jodie marsh?? Faria??!! Half of them are slappers and the few that are left are has beens trying to prolong their 15 mins.What a load of :bawling:

Don't watch it, then - problem solved. :thumbs:

Lance
05-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Chantelle - Seems like a nice girl. Bit ditzy so can pull off being in a girlband.

Michael - Borefest. Never liked the man... I sense a Les Dennis.

Pete - He seems quite cool, actually. I was a bit confused at the start but he's chatting loads... looks like a good HM.

Traci - Bit too squeaky for my liking. Is she like the US Jordan/Jodie?

Maggot - Bit of a waster. Possibly like Bez...

Rula - Can't say much about her atm. Seems OK, though.

Jodie - I quite like her. I think she may prove something while in there.

Dennis - Covering himself up.. er, why? Is he lke the new Jackie who doesn't have a clue?

Faria - She seems quite cool. Looked really worried, though. Younger than I thought.:puzzled:

Preston - He's cool. Looking like a possible winner at this stage. Never heard of him, though.

George - Again, can't say too much.

Arneldo
05-01-2006, 10:21 PM
At the moment Micheal Barrymore is Fav to win with the bookies.

Mike
05-01-2006, 10:28 PM
I can see Michael Barrymore being the one who gets on with everyone.

coltrane
05-01-2006, 11:20 PM
don't know about anyone else, but if I was in that house with Dennis -I'd be feeling there was danger in there already!! Jesus, he looks fit to rip somebody up, chew em up & spit em out!! I hope he calms down, but I would be definately NOT want to be upsetting him right now! He's probably a really nice guy, but he does look the part if you need to take a "Big Brother" with you to back you up! (pun intended - I apologise) 1st impressions - I want him to win!!!! - Go Dennis! - I agree about Jodie, George - and Faria Why??? Out asap - Rula, Barymore was beens looking for sympathy votes - out asap - Pete will melt if not let out, Maggot, Preston -WHO??? but looking good HM's Chantelle - THE most famous in there!!! :joker: Vicki I feel sorry for - a bit cos Dennis gave her some mean looks. Dennis to win (mainly cos I'm scared!- & that Avatar will protect me!) Early hours - We shall learn as always! - BIG hello :xyxwave: to all you guys - old & new!
Dave

Tanser_Man
05-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Chantelle - Essex girl, enough said. Nice figure. Shower Time.
Michael - Funny but his hair scares me.

Pete - Dunno why, but he is my favorite. I don't normally swing towards cross dressors either.

Traci - Nice Tits, Arse looks alright... Carol Smiley's lost mother.

Maggot - A Legend, GLC are the rap gods of the anti chav population.

Rula - Who? Celebrity BB .... Pffttt

Jodie - Horrid, burberry clad, enough make-up to kill godzilla and king kong. Enough lip gloss to cover every window in your house. A tart/ slapper and thick as a plank.

Dennis - I love his nose things, can she him ramshacking with the girl from essex or jodie.

Faria - Cry baby out for sympathy, she's an adult yet she can't take responsability for her actions. Perfectic.

Preston - Who? Go home kid.

George - Scumbag, the only person i whole hartedly hate out of the lot of them. He betrayed our country and made a mockery of our troops. I hope he chokes on a piece of pasta!

Overall, it's an OK line-up but i can see it just being the faria and george show.

Jay
05-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Geroge is so misserble i dont think hes smiled yet

chick
05-01-2006, 11:49 PM
I love Chantelle ,Ithink she is so funny ,It would be so great if she won .

ratbag
05-01-2006, 11:59 PM
My first impressions of Dennis are not favourable. He will just be out to pressure hit on the girls starting with the most vulnerable, i.e. Chantelle.

Rula Lenska is a true celebrity who acted in many TV shows. I will agree that she has been sticking to the theatre of late. She has more class than anyone else in there.

chick
06-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Ratbag I think your right .

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Hmm - not keen on Barrymore at all but never have been maybe he can change my thoughts about him?

Dennis - not liking him I had a really bad nightmare last night after seeing him on tv

Chantelle - I like her so far she seems really sweet

Maggot - Love GLC so am hoping I will like him a lot

Preston - pretty but not made my mind up yet

Rula - I think she will be the mother figure but watch if they cross her I bet she is a firey one

George - Dont like the guy

Pete - Scares me more than Dennis - it's that selfish attitude that he admits to having that I think will stop me from liking him

Faria - seems like a nice enough girl but WHY is she is celebrity BB? I mean come on she is harldy deserving of the celeb title now is she

Jodie - I actually like Jodie, I think people will find that she is anything but thick!

Traci - No decision about her either way seems nice enough

CharlotteSometimes
06-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man

Preston - Who? Go home kid.

George - Scumbag, the only person i whole hartedly hate out of the lot of them. He betrayed our country and made a mockery of our troops. I hope he chokes on a piece of pasta!

He has a gold disc on his wall for selling in excess of 100,000 albums in the UK alone, which is fairly respectable.

He's a strange character, indeed. But there's not a shred of evidence against him on those grounds, and if there was he'd be serving time right now, not taking his seat in parliament. He bitch-slapped the entire US Senate single-handedly, which is worthy of praise in my book. And when you look at the supposed documentation that was used against him, the references to him aren't even in the same font as the rest of it.

But other than that, he called on British troops to "refuse to obey illegal orders", and he had a point given that there was never any UN mandate. He called for economic sanctions against Iraq to be lifted, and had several meetings with Saddam. Britain spent years arming Saddam when it was presumed that Iran was the greater threat, so I don't think that's as much of an issue as it would seem. I do think there could well be more that's revealed at some point in the future, but as of yet, he's done nothing wrong other than stand by his own principles.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:19 PM
What is everyones first impressions of all the housemates?
Add Like, Dislike or Not sure next to each name.

Chantelle-
Faria-
Dennis-
George-
Jodie-
Rula-
Pete-
Maggot-
Preston-
Traci-
Michael-

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Chantelle-Like
Faria-Like
Dennis-Like
George-Not Sure
Jodie-Dislike
Rula-Like
Pete-Like
Maggot-Not Sure...want to dislike him though lol.
Preston-Like
Traci-Like
Michael- Like

Jay
06-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Chantelle- Like
Faria- Dislike
Dennis- Like
George- Dislike
Jodie- Not sure
Rula- Not sure
Pete- Like
Maggot- Dislike
Preston- Not sure
Traci- Like
Michael-Not sure

Tanser_Man
06-01-2006, 02:02 PM
And his principles are wrong in my opinion, he should be hung for treason and his body chopped up and put in a chicken tikka mix.

Tanser_Man
06-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Oh and i realise who Preston is now, I've actually got a cd from his band, just didn't recognise him to be honest. The Ordinary Boys were legendary so i take that one back.

P.S He looks more drugged up then Bez did last year.

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Barrymore - Cant stand the publicity hungry slimeball!
Dennis - Not sure if he knows what he's let himself in for. I just cant walm to him
Chantelle - She a sweetie but I dont think she will last past Sunday
Maggot - I think he's a decent enough guy
Preston - He's a cutie but I dont really know too much about him
Rula - I think she might be the mother figure and could be a calming influence on the group
George - Should leave.... now!
Pete - I find that I cant stop watching this chap.... I really find him likable
Faria - Why is this woman there.... she slept with 1 celeb... and another bigwig! Big deal!!!!!!
Jodie - I cant help but like the girl but she has a lot to prove.
Traci - I dont really like her... too false with her smiles!

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Chantelle - Nice Girl and seems very normal.

Michael - Nice entertaining guy, I still like him and hope the press lay off him.

Pete - Really liked him for his personality, will lose votes for wearing fur.

Traci - I liked her alot until I seen Dennis's reaction to her and made me wonder that there is more to her than all smiles.

Maggot - I really dont want to warm to him but he hasnt done nothing yet to make me dislike him.

Rula - Seems very warm, hope she doesnt get boring falling down the cooking route.

Jodie - Attention seeking chav, needs to grow up.

Dennis - Dont know much about him, Feel a bit sorry for him at the moment & dont think he will last in there long. Plus point his PETA think ink not mink photo shoot.

Faria - She isnt a celeb in my eyes, I see her as trying to get money once again from having an afrair with Sven. She seems like a nice person in a way but trying to be liked and saying the right things seem a little fake. Not sure with her at the moment.

Preston - Really nice fun guy, one of my favorites I just hope he stays away from JM ;)

George - Not sure about him still, think he wont go down with alot of people and he seems a dodgy character.

BusyBee
06-01-2006, 02:15 PM
First impression. OH MY GOD WHAT A COLLECTION OF HAS BEENS AND WANNABEES.

Loved the fact that they didnt even know who each other was, with the continual question of 'What do you do?'.

Hope Chantelle wins - what a kick in the teeth for the others.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Can she actually win now? BB didnt make it clear about how she gets kicked out. Preston has got suss about her but nobody has actually questioned her much about it...bb wasnt clear on the rules.

Dan_
06-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Barrymore-He seem's okay in the house but he's a bit ott and perhaps a bit unstable.
Dennis-I sure as hell would not want to get on the wrong side of him. Seem's very cold towards most housemates.
Chantelle-Typical Essex girl, sweet enough and will proably pass her mission.
Maggot-Just a nice bloke.
Preston-Cool guy and proably my fav.
Rula-Seem's nice enough but pretty quiet.
George-Interesting, that's all that I will say for now.
Pete-He's a complete oddball, selling his house to fund plastic surgery!
Faria-Shut up moaning woman. Yoy got yourself into the situation and you moan about the way you have been treated. Get her out!
Jodie-She's smarter than what some people think. I can see her being a great housemate.
Traci-Nice to everyone but perhaps a bit false.

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Chantelle- Not Sure
Faria- Dislike
Dennis- Dislike
George- Dislike
Jodie- Like
Rula- Like
Pete- Like
Maggot- Not Sure
Preston- Not sure
Traci- Like
Michael-Like

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Heres another thread which asks the same sort of question:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39047&page=1

Mike
06-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Chantelle - Like
Faria - Dislike
Dennis - Like
George - Like
Jodie - Like
Rula - Like
Pete - Like
Maggot - Like
Preston - Like
Traci - Like
Michael - Like

Kaz
06-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Just merged the two threads with the same title. :thumbs:

While I'm here:

Chantelle-Like
Faria-Not Sure
Dennis-Dislike
George-Dislike
Jodie-Like
Rula-Like
Pete-Like
Maggot-Not Sure
Preston-Like
Traci-Like
Michael- Dislike

:spin2:

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Chantelle - Like
Faria - Dislike
Dennis - Dislike
George - Not Sure
Jodie - Like
Rula - Not Sure
Pete - Like
Maggot - Dislike
Preston - Like
Traci - Like
Micheal - Like

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Chantelle-Like
Faria-Dislike
Dennis-Dislike
George-Dislike
Jodie-Like
Rula-Like
Pete-Like
Maggot-Not Sure
Preston-Like
Traci-Like
Michael- Dislike

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Chantelle- Like
Faria- Dislike
Dennis- Like
George- Not sure
Jodie- Like
Rula- Like
Pete- Like
Maggot- Like
Preston- Like
Traci- Like
Michael- Like

CharlotteSometimes
10-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by BB fernzy

Pete-He's a complete oddball, selling his house to fund plastic surgery!

That's not what he actually said. He said that he'd sold his house to pay for corrective surgery on his lips, after the original cosmetic surgery went wrong.