PDA

View Full Version : Chantelle

SMC
06-01-2006, 02:15 PM
As fit as

Edited by Sunny_01 - please read the topic that is pinned at the top of every section of the site - swearing is NOT allowed and nor is it allowed in ***** form we have young forum members on this site

Lance
06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Indeed.

She's a good housemate so far. I quite like her. She's doing really bad at her task so far, though.

stoney12
06-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I thought she handled her first night pretty cool.Not only entering the house,but then learning that she was the only non celeb,then having to do a secret task.Pretty cool.Enjoyed the skirt too.

Mike
06-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Shes a very attractive girl.

I just hope she passes her task, i want her to last longer than just a few days.

Dan_
06-01-2006, 02:43 PM
She is very pretty. She work's as Paris Hilton lookalike too.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
If she works as a lookalike she must be known a little in some places, so how "randomly" was she picked to go on the show makes me wonder. I think she is pretty but she doesnt suit her hair that long, it looks very flat and lifeless. But then again if thats how she makes money having paris style hair then fair enough lol.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Some pics if you guys are interested http://www.facesmodelling.com/model_detail.asp?ID=29

Fangz
06-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
She work's as Paris Hilton lookalike too.
Why would anyone ever want to employ someone to stand around looking like Paris Hilton? Paris is famous for jack , why not have a lookalike of an actor or singer instead?

Tanser_Man
06-01-2006, 03:04 PM
She's easy.

Fangz
06-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Are you referring to Paris or Chantelle?

Tanser_Man
06-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Chantelle, she's an easy lover.

Phil Collins, what a legend.

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Hmm..
Paris is an actress (House of Wax, Bottoms Up, National Lampoon) two of which are not in UK yet.
Paris is a singer (Has done signing training in the past, first album out 2006)
Paris is a model (Taken part in fashion shows, and modelled for Elton John and other legends)
Paris is a celebrity DJ (Has won a DJ award in America, for djing for a radio station)

?
She does nothing, eh?

Fangz
06-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Hmm..
Paris is an actress (House of Wax, Bottoms Up, National Lampoon) two of which are not in UK yet.
Paris is a singer (Has done signing training in the past, first album out 2006)
Paris is a model (Taken part in fashion shows, and modelled for Elton John and other legends)
Paris is a celebrity DJ (Has won a DJ award in America, for djing for a radio station)

?
She does nothing, eh?
Would she have been able to do any of that without being a spoiled heiress? She is known first and foremost as a bratty socialite, who is famous for being born into a particular family. Personally, I find people like her incredibly difficult to stomach.

AndyJK
06-01-2006, 04:42 PM
You can't help but like the girl. She is so personable and sweet natured.

I just hope she avoids having sex with Dennis and leaves the house with her dignity intact.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Interesting artcile about chantelle http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/celebbb/articles/21367344?source=Evening%20Standard

The managing director of one, Fake Faces, today admitted he had been contacted by programme maker Endemol before the latest Big Brother show.

Jez Lee said: "Endemol contacted us because they were looking for people who could impersonate celebrities. We sent an email out to all our lookalikes.

"Its good to see Chantelle finally get her break... We're very proud of her."

A spokeswoman for Channel 4 said: "Chantelle auditioned for Big Brother 6 as a normal contestant. The producers felt that she would work for Celebrity Big Brother this year. As far as I am aware no agency was contacted."

AndyJK
06-01-2006, 06:38 PM
In a certain light Chantelle looks like a slimmer version of Helen Adams

sol
06-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by AndyJK

YES (soz caps) I thought exactly the same thing, but as I didnt watch BB back then (only watched BB5 onwards) i didnt know her name, so couldnt tell anyone on here. Totally thought that myself.
I like her, shes a down to earth lass and shes very good looking as well :thumbs:

cc100
06-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by AndyJK

A bit harsh on Helen, there mate.

Have you seen a recent pic of Helen? She looks great and very slim.

Chantelle could be her tarty sister, though!