PDA

View Full Version : fail after fail after fail.. this series is now floundering for me :(

vesavius
18-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Where are all the promised twists? The fun? The 'carnival'? Week 6 and nothing... just some fancily edited tasks.

Now the 10th B'day is this?

I am not usually a negative person, and I love BB, but I am really struggling tbh. Even the HMs last might were saying how it had been so straight forward and mundane it has been.

After the specially built Ben showcase this evening compounding things, I am at around 80% of just saying sod it and just getting on with my summer.

Something really needs to happen and fast :(

Jords
18-07-2010, 11:01 PM
There has barely been any twists, this series has been a disappointment, I think they are relying on the Ulitimate Housemate bit for the last 2 weeks to carry for show tbh.

ILoveTRW
18-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Weren't you the one at the beginning that was telling me off for calling it ****?

supernoodles!
18-07-2010, 11:04 PM
In the words of 'Corin' I`m lovin' it........however I do agree we need more twists.If it wasn`t for the JJ and Josie thing I`d be a bit bored

paper-cut-exit
18-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I get more laughs just reading the mad comments on this site than i do from watching BB. The show is incredibly dull and not worth watching most of the time imo.

ILoveTRW
18-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Anyway this is for anyone who wants to watch something a bit more interesting
http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/season-24-episode-3/HmDC8lhiLPDzWstfdftrEQ

rusticgal
They need to do something... JJ and Josie just are not going to be.

Ben.. 'its all bout him' is getting boring.

Steve and Mario getting too pervy...

Dave....just loving everyone...getting too much.

Keeley... all mouth and no trousers so far...

Rachel and Coirin.... acting like 8 year olds.

Andrew.... getting over-confident and being used by Josie.

Caoimhe.... getting elbowed by the minute...

vesavius
Weren't you the one at the beginning that was telling me off for calling it ****?

Yes, but like I say it is NOW floundering for me.

I gave it a chance, and still am, just saying that it needs to get better fast. I am not attacking it for being crap in week 1. :rolleyes:

stonedape
You're just upset Ben didn't end up revealing he was an actor :joker:

I'd like a twist, but it's not a deal breaker for me. A lot of dead weight is has gone early, so I'm pleased. Coming in with ungodly low expectations helped this year.

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Where are all the promised twists? The fun? The 'carnival'? Week 6 and nothing... just some fancily edited tasks.

I am not usually a negative person, and I love BB, but I am really struggling tbh. Even the HMs last might were saying how it had been so straight forward and mundane it has been.

After the specially built Ben showcase this evening compounding things, I am at around 80% of just saying sod it and just getting on with my summer.

I been saying this for ages

this year its been very dull

there has not been 1 big row at all, JJ argues all the time, but he argues in a very boring way and makes me feel like falling asleep
the HMs are too easygoing and lazy to make it an entertaining show

no challenging tasks
BB are soft as sh** this year
not one twist
they have never been in the pool
they never mess about in garden or living room
most of the HMs are boring and not entertaining to watch

supernoodles!
18-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I think its quite funny tbh it is missing some oomph though,its not exactly explosive

Omah
18-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, "fauxmance" has become the theme of the series - it's very, very dull watching "kids" break up and make up in the playground every day ..... :sleep:

vesavius
18-07-2010, 11:12 PM
They need to do something... JJ and Josie just are not going to be.

Ben.. 'its all bout him' is getting boring.

Steve and Mario getting too pervy...

Dave....just loving everyone...getting too much.

Keeley... all mouth and no trousers so far...

Rachel and Coirin.... acting like 8 year olds.

Andrew.... getting over-confident and being used by Josie.

Caoimhe.... getting elbowed by the minute...

Maybe this is part of it for me... maybe I am just getting bored of most of the HMs now I have seen everything they have to offer. Almost everyone is being too contrived and being allowed to maintain their facade.

I honestly think the lack of booze is a real cause of this, but it is far from the only issue. This isnt the series that the hype pormised as the final season.

This B'day party is a feckin joke... like Rach said, the operative word in the 'BB 10' party being '10', as in it being suitiable for 10 year olds.

supernoodles!
18-07-2010, 11:13 PM
true,im enjoying it now but it may get boring for me soon

vesavius
18-07-2010, 11:14 PM
You're just upset Ben didn't end up revealing he was an actor :joker:

I'd like a twist, but it's not a deal breaker for me. A lot of dead weight is has gone early, so I'm pleased. Coming in with ungodly low expectations helped this year.

haha well, you have to admit it would have been something !! :joker:

instead... nothing.

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 11:21 PM
BB needs to go mental and start messin with their heads and really fu**in them up

waking them up in middle of night so they get no sleep

when people bitch the parrot needs to tell the house a lot more not just for a poxy task

bring back the JAIL and punish people for long periods

discuss noms and you up for eviction straight away

take away all their toiletries and make them suffer

give them challenging tasks that they need to do to win back stuff like food and toiletries

do a noms twist
people with least noms face public vote

or put whole house up

or do a double eviction, the one with highest number of votes chooses the 2nd person to be evicted and they then leave together, this would be great :hugesmile:

i just hope they do somethin soon cos its just gettin dull

vesavius
18-07-2010, 11:22 PM
BB needs to go mental and start messin with their heads and really fu**in them up

waking them up in middle of night so they get no sleep

when people bitch the parrot needs to tell the house a lot more not just for a poxy task

bring back the JAIL and punish people for long periods

discuss noms and you up for eviction straight away

take away all their toiletries and make them suffer

give them challenging tasks that they need to do to win back stuff like food and toiletries

do a noms twist
people with least noms face public vote

or put whole house up

or do a double eviction, the one with highest number of votes chooses the 2nd person to be evicted and they then leave together, this would be great :hugesmile:

i just hope they do somethin soon cos its just gettin dull

oh boy.. the parrot event... what a feckin let down that was... so much potentiol wasted, and so typical of this series so far.

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 11:28 PM
oh boy.. the parrot event... what a feckin let down that was... so much potentiol wasted, and so typical of this series so far.

exactly

BB are failing badly

the Ben task was EPIC FAIL as well

Bigbrofan25
18-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes I agree it has been rather dull since week 2 no twists sincen week one at all the three new housemates were not that good

they didn`t replace shabby either that has sucked even more life out of the show

If you ask me Endemol Uk want BB to go they are not really interested anymore you can see that they don`t want another channel to carry it on after this year either

AtomicKitty
18-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Spot on... its been boring, so mundane, it has fizzled into nothing, same old same old... too bad I was really hoping they would go with such a big bang that the series would be picked up by another channel
prime example was Ben's task and his Soiree.. Complete Epic fail....
it was sad to watch :(

nicki281
18-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Totally agree, we are bored, the housemates are bored! At least half the people have said they want to leave!

The housemates are too soft, i think if they had heaven and hell etc, they would all be leaving!

Please give them alcohol....! they tried to go in the pool the other night and they got told to come in!

reece(:
18-07-2010, 11:33 PM
What the show is missing is Shabby.

billy123
18-07-2010, 11:33 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

supernoodles!
18-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I know its been done before more than once but splitting the house always goes down a treat,hey it would be a start.I`ve always wanted them to do that tast they did in bb7 where half the house had to petend they were in a prison cell but there was a trap door leading to a secret room,anyone remember that?for me that was the best task bb ever did

vesavius
18-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Spot on... its been boring, so mundane, it has fizzled into nothing, same old same old... too bad I was really hoping they would go with such a big bang that the series would be picked up by another channel
prime example was Ben's task and his Soiree.. Complete Epic fail....
it was sad to watch :(

This is the first time, right now, I have actually thought it would be better just to let it die and not go to another channel.

Who wants to watch a show that is produced by a company that dosent give a sh1t about it.

vesavius
19-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Well, seems like the HMs see things exatly the same way as we do, listening to them on LF.

They are saying the effort that has been made by BB has been sh1t and that the party tonight was actually pretty insulting.

Is there anyone who actually tinks that BB is making the best effort then can?

oddballmisfitsFTW
19-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Endemol want to dumb down the audience. they have an agenda
and with the final series they have decided to take the pi** out of the viewers and give nothing except a boring showmance

Frank E
19-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I haven;t watched it for a while. They keep changing the times as well.

Omah
19-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Endemol want to dumb down the audience. they have an agenda
and with the final series they have decided to take the pi** out of the viewers and give nothing except a boring showmance

Yeah, you're absolutely right there - we not only get "playground love" but a "kiddies party" ..... :mad:

King Gizzard
19-07-2010, 01:49 AM
I suppose they are saving alot of the Ultimate BB ****e

vesavius
19-07-2010, 02:15 AM
I suppose they are saving alot of the Ultimate BB ****e

They are that hard up? Really?

Tbh, another 10 days of this as it stands and I won't even be watching the all star sh1te.

BB_Eye
19-07-2010, 02:19 AM
I haven;t watched it for a while. They keep changing the times as well.

I have only watched maybe two HL shows this week. I'm even finding Ben hard to care about now.

fitz2k2
19-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Sum up big brother series so far. Hmm show is about jj because women love him/josie want jj but jj doesn't fancy her/Ben is just Ben love him or hate him/Twists were ok/I still want to see ex housemates staying in the house for a week i don;t want to see only 1 day.Why not make series crazyier by adding more exciting things.I hate how they hyped up the show and now show is about josie n jj.

iRyan
19-07-2010, 08:50 AM
They ****ed it up themselves by putting so many dull people in. Especially with the new hosuemates. Keely was a good choice and has potential, but Andrew and Rachel? Can you really see them being involved in an arguement or anything scandalous? No. And that's what this show is missing

I quite like the tasks. The Superhero task and Robot task were both spectacular but they can't just rely on that. It feels like they are putting about 75% effort when they should be putting it 100%.

We need more twists, more dramatic housemates, and MORE BOOZE.

I wouldn't say this season is bad, I would give it a solid 7/10. But day by day my ranking of it is going down...

Seriously, though, the past 6 seasons all have been better than this IMO. Yes, even BB8.

The season I became obsessed with BBUK in the first place was that it was bizzare, out of the box, crazy, fun, wild and entertaining. This season falls short of every single one of these adjectives. It just feels very watered down.