PDA

View Full Version : Can the HM's only have a certain amount of alcohol?

Kerry
19-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Caught a bit last night and I'm sure they indicated BB couldn't let them have more rather than not wanting to give them more :conf:

Lee.
19-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I think they have it rationed.. Somebody said before that even if they spend a lot of their budget on booze, BB wouldn't give it to them all at once. It's pretty crappy actually.. I want to see pi$$ed hm's like days of old! :)

Kerry
19-07-2010, 09:49 AM
It amounts to about 2 glasses of something each though. It's crazy. They're adults

Omah
19-07-2010, 09:51 AM
IIRC, BB4 had an open-all-day pub called Ray's Bar for about a week ..... :bigsmile:

Lee.
19-07-2010, 09:51 AM
It amounts to about 2 glasses of something each though. It's crazy. They're adults

I know... it's pathetic! I don't think they've been allowed as much alcohol since BB5's "fight night" :(

oddballmisfitsFTW
19-07-2010, 09:52 AM
instead of alcohol they should give all the HMs magic mushrooms

can you imagine how crazy Dave would be then :joker:

Kerry
19-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I wondered if some daft law had been introduced or something crazy with them saying couldn't provide them/let them drink more. It totally baffled me

supergirthuk
19-07-2010, 09:56 AM
It will be to do with that drinkwise thing the government are pushing regarding drinking responsibly.

Kerry
19-07-2010, 09:56 AM
It will be to do with that drinkwise thing the government are pushing regarding drinking responsibly.

Yeah that did cross my mind

supergirthuk
19-07-2010, 09:58 AM
I dont know what Dave's allowance of the Love of Our Lord units per week is but I think he may be having more than he should have.

Malza
19-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Sad, because it would be much more fun if they where allowed to drink a bit more from time to time

psychtracker
19-07-2010, 01:23 PM
They're only allowed 10% of the shopping budget to be spent on alcohol, plus i don't think they're allowed to hoard any either, or else BB takes it off them. It's a real shame, i've watched a few UK BBs online, and i remember i think BB3 or 4 where they kept winning luxury shopping budgets and where drinking sometimes for 14 hours + per day. Was especially funny to hear the monotone voice over give announcements on the HL shows tallying up how much they've drunk...ie. 12:53am Housemates have been drinking for 11 hours, they've drunk 24 Cans of Cider, 30 Cans of Lager and 3 Bottles of Wine.... etc..
ah...the good ole days... :)

DrunkerThanMoses
19-07-2010, 01:26 PM
I think they have to lower the amount after bb5 fight night and bb6's sex in the pool!

psychtracker
19-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah, is crap how they gone all PC sanitized nowadays...no wonder the HMs complain every time they're provided with a party and get 2x thimbles of wine each!! If you think that's bad, in Australia (where i'm from), in all our seasons of BB they never even allowed smoking. Good thing never happened in the UK, or else we'd see Corin walkin around with 20x Nicotine patches taped to her shoulders all day! ;)

ILoveTRW
19-07-2010, 01:42 PM
IIRC, BB4 had an open-all-day pub called Ray's Bar for about a week ..... :bigsmile:

Was that when the leprechaun orgy happened?

Shasown
19-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Yeah, is crap how they gone all PC sanitized nowadays...no wonder the HMs complain every time they're provided with a party and get 2x thimbles of wine each!! If you think that's bad, in Australia (where i'm from), in all our seasons of BB they never even allowed smoking. Good thing never happened in the UK, or else we'd see Corin walkin around with 20x Nicotine patches taped to her shoulders all day! ;)

Do they do Nicotine patches in orange?

Omah
19-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Was that when the leprechaun orgy happened?

I don't remember an orgy, but I remember Scott having a pee while Nush was strapped to his back (facing backwards) in an Irish flag ..... :hugesmile:

Also :

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/bb4/news/newsstory2fbd.html?id=5360

Ray famously fondled Nush's bum to U2's 'With Or Without You' in the Irish bar. On Leprechaun night the raunchy Dubliner licked Lisa's toes, and the boys dared Nush and Steph to share a ten-second snog. The girls then stumbled ahead to take a drunken shower together and roll around on the bathroom floor.

:cool: