PDA

View Full Version : Josie is just a jade tribute.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Childlike, thick, porky, and hopeless with men..it's bb's way of saying thank you.

please keep the kebab in josie.

karezza
20-07-2010, 09:51 AM
She is impersonating Helen from BB2.

Claymores
20-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Corin the Cretin is more akin to thicko Jade in the thought processes.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 09:54 AM

corins a bb1 chicken tribute.

squaky, , pointless and pointy.

Claymores
20-07-2010, 10:00 AM
corins a bb1 chicken tribute.

squaky, , pointless and pointy.

Naw - once you see the crossover you'll agree with me.

As soon as Corin the Cretin finishes her 30,000,000th eyebrew pencil, the catchprase will change from "buzzin" to "Am I minging?"

fingers
20-07-2010, 10:09 AM

Does she also think East Anglia is a foreign country? lol :devil:

-Sue-
20-07-2010, 10:11 AM
There was only one Jade and sadly she passed away (as you all know)

Comparing Josie with Jade is a pretty shallow comment to make with all due respect...

ange7
20-07-2010, 10:12 AM
"yes but no but yes but no but....."
They both have a 2 way bet when talking...they'll make one point and then the opposite in the same sentence. That's what fibbers do.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Does she also think East Anglia is a foreign country? lol :devil:

no, she thinks it's a bollywood actress.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Comparing Josie with Jade is a pretty shallow comment to make with all due respect...

is it ****, get a bloody grip.

It could be said jade goody was bb, so it isn't beyond the realms of probability that bb would want a jadealike in the house for the last series, and josie fits the bill perfectly...so please, don't try and discredit me in such a shallow shamefull manner...

Lex
20-07-2010, 10:14 AM
NO!.....Josie is a tribute to her twin brother " Justin Lee Collins!" :elephant:

Claymores
20-07-2010, 10:18 AM
NO!.....Josie is a tribute to her twin brother " Justin Lee Collins!" :elephant:

Or a whole Wurzels tribute band all by hersel in one body (I'll get minced by Fire and vesy for that quip :eek: )

-Sue-
20-07-2010, 10:20 AM

It could be said jade goody was bb, so it isn't beyond the realms of probability that bb would want a jadealike in the house for the last series, and josie fits the bill perfectly...so please, don't try and discredit me in such a shallow shamefull manner...

I havent discredited you at all.. your doing that all by yourself it seems

Claymores
20-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I havent discredited you at all.. your doing that all by yourself it seems

Lighten-up Sue, some people like me just playing and allowed the odd quip - when it becomes obsessional by some, then I agree

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 10:27 AM
She's bugger all like Jade.

Jade was mouthy, confrontational, in your face, and had no concept of how her actions affected anyone.

Josie conducts herself in a much quieter way, with more thought for those around her, and if she has a problem she doesnt scream her head off all over the place like Jade did.

The only connections I see in them are they they were both blonde and curvy, and a bit daft.

Niamh.
20-07-2010, 10:37 AM

she isn't as thick as Jade and she is far more popular. Jade was a joke in there, they all laughed at her. Josie however is one of the more influential HMs in there.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 11:52 AM
She's bugger all like Jade.

Jade was mouthy, confrontational, in your face, and had no concept of how her actions affected anyone.

Josie conducts herself in a much quieter way, with more thought for those around her, and if she has a problem she doesnt scream her head off all over the place like Jade did.

The only connections I see in them are they they were both blonde and curvy, and a bit daft.

what the **** are you watching!

parmnion
20-07-2010, 11:54 AM
i havent discredited you at all.. Your doing that all by yourself it seems

and again!

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 11:55 AM
what the **** are you watching!

Same as you :p

parmnion
20-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Same as you :p

how can you say that josie is quiet, or that she cares about the feelings of others, when she has rather noisily discredited john james, corin, dave and keeva to anyone who will listen..she's emotionally and whatever the word for how you are in a group, thick as ****.

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 12:02 PM
how can you say that josie is quiet, or that she cares about the feelings of others, when she has rather noisily discredited john james, corin, dave and keeva to anyone who will listen..she's emotionally and whatever the word for how you are in a group, thick as ****.

I've not seen Josie screaming her head off all over the place drunk like Jade did? I HAVE seen her go to wasserface and apologise for making her feel crap about the JJ thing...and yes it has continued since the apology, but the difference between her and Jade is that she had the empathy at the time to do it.

parmnion
20-07-2010, 12:04 PM
I've not seen Josie screaming her head off all over the place drunk like Jade did? I HAVE seen her go to wasserface and apologise for making her feel crap about the JJ thing...and yes it has continued since the apology, but the difference between her and Jade is that she had the empathy at the time to do it.

well of course there are a couple of differences, but the rest ie, the childlike state, and the emotional immaturity, or the mememe, it has to be about me, are one and the same.

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 12:09 PM
well of course there are a couple of differences, but the rest ie, the childlike state, and the emotional immaturity, or the mememe, it has to be about me, are one and the same.

Well if youre going to make it about the 'memememe' then you could say every housemate is like Jade...they are ALL attention seekers, they are ALL in it for their own gain:joker:

spyro66
20-07-2010, 12:09 PM

Totally agree

parmnion
20-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Well if youre going to make it about the 'memememe' then you could say every housemate is like Jade...they are ALL attention seekers, they are ALL in it for their own gain:joker:

true, but only josie is constant.

Can't you see the nastyness in her? Just look at the way she hounded mario out the bedroom last night on the h/l show..Who does she think she is..She thinks she owns the place because she was cheered on the way in, she's a twat, a big headed arsehole of a twat.

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 01:45 PM
true, but only josie is constant.

Can't you see the nastyness in her? Just look at the way she hounded mario out the bedroom last night on the h/l show..Who does she think she is..She thinks she owns the place because she was cheered on the way in, she's a twat, a big headed arsehole of a twat.

I can see the nastiness in all of them...but I can see their nicer traits too, and wont deny them to blindly follow a particular housemate of my choice.