PDA

View Full Version : are the public fickle?

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:06 PM
they like josie one moment and then hate her the next,they hate caoimhe one moment then shes contraversial then shes liked the next,john james was liked at first then hated after bullying rachael then contraversial the next.

are the public so fickle that they cant wait awhile before changing who they like and dislike?

WOMBAI
20-07-2010, 02:09 PM
they like josie one moment and then hate her the next,they hate caoimhe one moment then shes contraversial then shes liked the next,john james was liked at first then hated after bullying rachael then contraversial the next.

are the public so fickle that they cant wait awhile before changing who they like and dislike?

In her case it isn't about being fickle - it is about seeing her true colours based on her recent behaviour! If you can't see that - you are blind!

vesavius
20-07-2010, 02:10 PM

lol they are fickle to the core, ready to switch on a HM on 1 HL show with the deepest hate at any time.

but this works both ways.

It means also that they, when the red mist has cleared and they see things a little more clearly, are easily switched back on the strength of another good HL show. No one has ever accused the BB public of being strong minded lol :joker:

This is a long game and things change overnight, in both directions :)

Kazanne
20-07-2010, 02:15 PM

well I'm not fickle Jedward,lol It took me a while to warm to Ben but now he has my support he will have to do something drastic for me to stop.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:17 PM
In her case it isn't about being fickle - it is about seeing her true colours based on her recent behaviour! If you can't see that - you are blind!

but caoimhe was the one that started it and if you cant see that then your blind.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
20-07-2010, 02:18 PM

do be fair none of us know them personally so we can only like them or hate them based on their actions in the house..otherwise you're just shallow

Visage
20-07-2010, 02:19 PM
This is a long game and things change overnight, in both directions :)

Absolutely!

Couldn't agree more.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:19 PM
well I'm not fickle Jedward,lol It took me a while to warm to Ben but now he has my support he will have to do something drastic for me to stop.

yeah im not saying all but im saying most.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:21 PM
do be fair none of us know them personally so we can only like them or hate them based on their actions in the house..otherwise you're just shallow

yeah when somebody i like in the house does something wrong i go off them a little bit but i still like them.

-Sue-

oooh very much so depending on the HL show the forum changes from day to day lol.. one minute they hate a Hm the next they love them.. its all very strange lol.. there are only a devoted few that stick by their chosen Hm and ride out the forum wave of destruction lol:joker:

Jords
They are, but Wombai pretty much summed up the recent turn on Josie.

Niamh.
20-07-2010, 02:22 PM
It's not being fickle at all. We don't know these people when they enter the house, we learn more about them daily, people who stick with people they'd first decided on regardless are the ones who are being silly if you ask me.

Beastie
20-07-2010, 02:23 PM

I dislike all 3.. but I agree that the forum members and public are fickle.

Beastie
20-07-2010, 02:24 PM
It's not being fickle at all. We don't know these people when they enter the house, we learn more about them daily, people who stick with people they'd first decided on regardless are the ones who are being silly if you ask me.

Yeah.. my faves are Mario and Corin.. but at the beginning.. I doubted that Corin could be a fake and Mario could be boring.. but in my opinion and my conclusion is that they are both entertaining, nice, genuine people :)

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:45 PM

well by now you should know the housemates a bit so know i dont think you should go off housemates for a couple of bad highlights unless its really bad.

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 02:47 PM
AS a Jedward fan you should aready know the answer to that :laugh:

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 02:49 PM
AS a Jedward fan you should aready know the answer to that :laugh:

are you on about jedward fans that forgot about them?

watchinittoomuch
20-07-2010, 02:50 PM
are you on about jedward fans that forgot about them?

I'm just talking about their very quick rise and fall :)